• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Borderlands Just a idea for Eridium use

    Borderlands Just a idea for Eridium use


    Just a idea for Eridium use

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    How do you guys feel about being able to use Eridium to reroll anointment stats on gear. It's apparent Gearbox doesn't want us leveling up gear and to keep farming and I'm cool with that. But getting god roll anoints are the worst thing ever. And do to them now I never look forward to a level cap increase (even though at the same time I want them for the build possibilities). So how you guys feel bout this? I don't think it be too bad

    submitted by /u/TheBlackNook
    [link] [comments]

    My first tsunami on LILITH is perfect!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/U8FCzYU I also got the 12.5 Fire Rate!

    submitted by /u/JimmehRulez
    [link] [comments]

    Allow Autobear to Proc ASA Anoints

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Autobear should have always counted as an alternate form of active action skill, but as it stands a decent chunk of the best anoints in the game are 100% unavailable to Moze when they could instead have good synergy with her.

    submitted by /u/MonochromaticPrism
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands one multiplayer?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I have the borderlands disc for 360, but I play on xbox one, my friend does the same and is there a way we can play together on xbox one with the original disc.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85286
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    (XBOX ONE) i've worked on a krieg for 3 years now, op8, countless hours put into it, this morning i tried moving him to my pc through cloud saves and i've accidentally over ridden him with my progress when he was level 55 and lost all my stuff. My options say You have a shared character "Download shared character krieg - 8/25/2017" "Overwrite - this action will replace local save krieg - 6/15/2020" It's currently on the 2017 save (level 55) but i need to get the 2020 save (op8) Does anyone know how i can get my op8 character back (Sorry that this is a lot to read but i just really don't want to lose that progress)

    submitted by /u/Gangsta-Sonney
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the first two games in order to understand the full plot of the last game?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Just started playing borderlands 3 but feel like I'm missing something? I did play a part of the first game but haven't eaten it yet.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Audio glitch?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Maybe it's just been a while since I've played but on the switch version it seems that there's no audio with the Echo filter on them. From what I've seen the audio will fade as you walk away from someone but once you reach max distance it sounds like it just goes back to the regular audio file just at full volume. Is this just me?

    submitted by /u/Judgement_Nut
    [link] [comments]

    Are anyone else’s trophies glitched?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    A Hundred Names for Sand, Swamped & City Slicker

    All of these are glitched and I'm so annoyed. These are all I need for the platinum and everything is discovered on every planet. If anyone has a solution or if you can help me out somehow I'll do anything.

    submitted by /u/stankmunkey
    [link] [comments]

    Good recent list of top tier legendaries?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    So we've made it to level 57 and playing with mayhem and starting to go m6-10. Now looking at videos there's a few legendaries I've trashed thinking they weren't great (Hellshock, Lyuda and a few others). But I'm not sure I can really go through all the videos out there and sort out what's hot and not.

    So is there a nice up to date list of the best shooters for each type? I'm thinking a Tier 1 - 3 type list?

    submitted by /u/Mark5n
    [link] [comments]

    Warden drops are still [partly] bugged.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    When The Warden (Eden-6, The Anvil) dies, he has two loot-drop phases: the initial drop that plays before his death animation and a second set of drops during the animation. The first set of drops before the animation plays out is STILL dropping mayhem 0 items on mayhem 10.

    submitted by /u/drithius
    [link] [comments]

    FoV adjustment on borderlands 2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    They should add FoV slider to borderlands 2 on switch while the pre-sequel have one. I like playing my games on 95°

    submitted by /u/Gerron1996
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequel or 3 next?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Only 7 or so years late, but I beat Borderlands 2. Really fun game (though I think my Gunzerker build was underpowered, meh).

    I have both the Pre-Sequel and 3, and I was debating on jumping into 3 next, but wanted to know if I'll be missing a lot by skipping the Pre-Sequel for now.

    submitted by /u/denverthrower
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for solid pc crew

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I love the borderlands games and I'm looking to always have someone to play with when I get on my pc must have mic add me on discord dimebagderek95#8045 and my steam friend code is 191160078

    submitted by /u/dimebagderek
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing a lul in the quality of life in borderlands 3 ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I am able to kill bosses at m10 pretty quickly but I can't grind through the new takedown on m6...

    Flak

    Xbox

    Sand hawk.. queens call.. yellowcake... monarch

    Stackbot Piss Old god W.e relic

    submitted by /u/mukdoy
    [link] [comments]

    *spoiler* Almost completed the game but had to initialize ps4

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Its my first playthrough and i was so close to the end having just killed Troy with my moze there life happens and i have to initialize my ps4 and lose my character. I wont settle to watch the rest of the game on youtube so i come back and picking moze again i try to push through but whats the most effective way to do this ? So far im struggling a bit lvl 11 just skipping all the mobs and only fighting where you must but this has caused me to fall behind significantly i cannot even use any loot as they are all overleveled so i gotta buy from marcus in sanctuary before every mission haha it does add a new dynamic to the game ngl and its much harder now appreciate the challenge. Rn im by the part where you put Rhys in a ball yes Rhys-ball lol.

    submitted by /u/TheKing6198
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the locked door on tho armory on borderlands 1?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Im on console and I did the armory glitch for the knoxx dlc and upon save quitting a door has come done a blocked my path so I cannot farm the armory anymore. I have the second objective for the marcus' sweep mission checked off but not the first. How do I fix this and re-farm the armory.

    submitted by /u/Cyyyyclone
    [link] [comments]

    ''Connection to the host was lost'' after 20 minutes or so

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    got the handsome collection from epic games and every time i try to play a game with random people the game just kick me out for ''Connection to the host was lost'' every time tried googling a fix but i didn't find anything that can help me

    submitted by /u/Achraf_O_SPHEX
    [link] [comments]

    Question about OP lvl’s of BL2 free on Epic store for PC.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I'm lvl 72 and I've beaten destruction peak multiple times and can't get OP1 to start. I've restarted the game, changed characters and UVHM. The game will not let me increase OP lvl.

    I played the game a ton on Play Station but new to it on PC and PC in general. I downloaded one of the DLC's but it does say "fight for sanctuary" is unavailable. Do I need it or something else? Any help would be appreciated! Ty!

    submitted by /u/Doddz_561
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch (i think) in borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    So when I drop my equalizer it says its level 68, but when I pick it up it says level requirement is 56, is this a glitch or am I dumb

    submitted by /u/susmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Question for motivation

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hey all. I quit playing after beating the main story and all side missions besides the the slaughter house things cause I got burnt out. I started again after the raid and it was very pleasing having a reason to play. But then I quit again after the level cap cause I couldn't talk myself into grinding right after grinding after starting back up. My question is, with the new raid being out, is it good enough to get back into it? Borderlands is my favorite game series but 3 was a pretty big disappoint that hasn't really justified me wanting to grind like 2.

    TL:DR - lost motivation from lack of desire, wondering if game seems good enough to try and get back into and grind again

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Magikarp13
    [link] [comments]

    bruh

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    damn anyone tryna play borderlands 1 on the switch or borderlands 2 or pre sequel? honestly dont care but im only at post game on borderlands 1

    submitted by /u/littledonutboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment