• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Borderlands Pre-sequel: Anyone played around with the non quest complete e-gun?

    Borderlands Pre-sequel: Anyone played around with the non quest complete e-gun?


    Pre-sequel: Anyone played around with the non quest complete e-gun?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    This gun is BROKEN. So during the quest Sub-Level 13, you get a laser gun called E-gun. If you never finish that particular quest, and keep the gun, IT GETS MORE POWERFUL THE FARTHER ALONG THE MAIN QUEST YOU ARE.

    Basically you can instagib 99% of the enemies in the game. Final boss takes all of 2 minutes solo, less if you're playing as Nisha.

    Her +60% extra damage with auto aim, makes this gun so powerful, that it's not even fair.

    submitted by /u/s0ciety_a5under
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to be negative, but does Borderlands 3 ever get...better?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    In quarantine I played through, for the first time, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands TPS. I thought they were really fun and charming games, so I was excited to pick up Borderlands 3.

    I think I strongly underestimated how much of the fun of these games came from the hilarious characters, the nihilistic setting, and the absurdity of the quests you were sent on. Borderlands 3, by comparison, is like grinding nails on a chalkboard - who wrote these characters? this is genuinely hard to sit through. This is extremely cringy, terrible writing.

    I'm only at level 10 but I have found almost nothing that I enjoy about this, whereas I really enjoyed b2 and absolutely loved TPS. TPS especially had amazing quest after amazing quest. Nina's ridiculous "Go find suitors, give them gifts, then kill them" quest was incredibly hilarious. The basketball quest. Literally everything to do with Felicity, which actually sparked genuine sadness in me when we had to kill her.

    By comparison Borderlands 3 feels like someone saw the success of previous borderlands games, went full "How do you do, fellow kids" on it, and the result is a cringefest that is extremely not funny or interesting.

    Please tell me this game gets better, otherwise I don't think I'm going back to it.

    submitted by /u/BananaScientist
    [link] [comments]

    Amara's Indiscriminate is Actionskill damage. And why that's a problem.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hello, so recently after doing some testing I discovered Amara's 'indiscriminate' skill (Shooting an enemy has a chance to reflect that shot into another enemy with a damage penalty) is actually calculated with action skill damage. Meaning you you can boost it with Do Harm.

    Going to write up the main details but here is this post in video form if you want visual examples of it in action +my thougts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNahYQhCVGw

    The listed card damage is -50%, or 50% of original damage. Ties that bind, that insane action skill, is 35% damage. Making indiscriminate actually stronger on a per hit basis. And better yet, they can double dip. Shooting the original target, then reflecting, gaining your AS damage multiplier, hitting a tied target and having that damage travel back up ties that bind, applying your AS damage multiplier again into the original target.

    With 5/5 Do harm and 3/3 Awakening we can increase our damage far beyond the original hit, allowing Amara to wipe rooms even faster than she already could. Usually if you do this, the target you grasped and shoot is often left standing, having taken minimal damage while everything else dies, however because we can apply our action skill damage to our hit a 3rd time with remnant, that can often hit your original target for over 500m consistently. Just playing today I hit several 1B+ remnant slaps. (Visual damage cap is not showing a number, sad but thats how it is.)

    For the most part this info will not help Amara take down single enemies any faster however. The best you can hope for is a battle of attrition 1v1, as any mob that spawns will usually get insta-deleted by indiscriminate.

    The main issue I see comes with the phase 2 patch. "In this phase, we will scale non-weapon sources of damage with Mayhem Levels. This will scale Action Skill damage (including pets and Iron Bear)". If this is a blanket modifier to make action skills better, this will be applying to Ties that Bind AND Indiscriminate, which is terrifying and unnecessary.

    TLDR: Spaghet Amara discovered to be even more Spaghet

    submitted by /u/TheLazyData
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Borderlands 3 DLCs any good?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I wasn't a big fan of the story, especially towards the end, the Tyreen boss fight felt disappointing and the ending even more so.

    I got the Handsome Jackpot DLC a while ago, and before I get the most recent one, I have to ask, are they any good? Whether its story, gameplay, etc. all I want to know is if its worth playing.

    submitted by /u/Wandering-Gammon27
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with ps3 platinum.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I bought borderlands 1, 2 and the pre-secuel and I enjoyed borderlands 1 a bit too much. I'd love to get the platinum trophy, but I need to play with someone with "and they'll tell two friends" trophy. Can someone help me? My Id is monasterio77. Thanks and sorry if I posted in the wrong r/

    submitted by /u/janfrancox77
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot how insanely OP athena is

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I was bored asf so I decided to do an elemental athena playthrough. I'm on UVHM and I'm literally melting 60+ enemies with level 50 gear and a lvl 13 stormfront. The fire rate and infinite ammo is just too much lmaoo love it

    submitted by /u/YaBoyGaara
    [link] [comments]

    Guns

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I would love a mechanic or even a website where you can put together guns in a borderlands game (not even to use them I just want to make my own borderlands gun)

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any nice summon character in B3 like Gaige from B2 or Wilhelm from TPS?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    These kind where we have like a pet and skill them up are my favorite

    submitted by /u/Allaban
    [link] [comments]

    Amara for Tekken 7

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    So there I was, getting my ass beat by a Final Fantasy character, a Street fighter character, a character from a popular TV show, and a character from Fatal Fury.... And I thought to myself...

    I wouldn't be losing is I could play as Amara...

    8 fist combos, phase grasp attacks, phase slams, and phasecast? Imagine all the uppercuts? Dash strikes?

    Aesthetically she could easily fit the game, and imagine all her customizations but in Tekken 7...

    submitted by /u/Darqnyz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a “way” to play TPS?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    When playing through borderlands two, every single play through: I farm for a herald, a baby maker, a Lyuda, a hive, a bee, and then I push the rest of the way. I always run certain side missions for the loot or exp, if it's not too time consuming.

    Is there a certain way to play TPS like that? I just keep using golden keys and the gun vending machines, and working the Darksiders for exp. It's not as much fun as it should be, and I wanted to know if there is a good sequence to play the side missions in, or anything like that?

    I've already beat in the game once, and played through the entire voyage. I'm just starting a new character, and I didn't want to run the exact same way I was running the first time.

    submitted by /u/cl4ppiestTr4p
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 DLC PS4

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    So I'm blasting through BL2 so i can get to BL3. But the DLC isn't showing up in my mission list as it should now when I organise by game. It only shows me BL2 missions.

    submitted by /u/megaboymatt
    [link] [comments]

    Can Level-Specific Challenges Be Done in UVHM?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I remember reading somewhere a while back that in TPS and BL2, level-specific challenges can only be done on Normal and TVHM; I just wanted to check and make sure that it's true, since I haven't been able to find anyone else support this idea.

    Any information is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/wopwopwop23
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands myth busting!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking to start a borderlands myth busting series. It will cover all games so if anyone has anything they want looked at let me know

    submitted by /u/ApolloMalo14
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - The Rampagers Vault Consistent Crash

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I cannot proceed any further in the game because when I walk down the pathway inside vault, the game crashes. And that is only if I even make it into the vault. Usually it crashes during the fast travel loading screen. Game was running great up until this point, and the consistency in only this area makes me wonder if there is some sort of game conflict or shader bug. I've tried DX11 and DX12.

    Any ideas how to fix this? I have tried lowering graphics all the way, even lowering resolution until I got down to 50% GPU usage, but it is still crashing. I've updated drivers as well (incuding full clean uninstall).

    Ryzen 5 2600
    RX 580 (4GB)

    The only thing I can think of is the character bugged from doing Moxxi's Heist as soon as it was available, and partially the wedding party (started it) before continuing the main campaign.

    submitted by /u/WASasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement help for plat

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I only need to get one achievement done to get plat in Bl2 which is challenged accepted. The thing is, one of the challenges is bugged. The challenge is slag-licked which you need to deal bonus damage to slagged enimes for 5k. Somehow, mines is sitting at -647,012,744/5k. I really don't see how I manage that when I am playing as maya and have ruin

    The other two challenges ate I'm back! Shocked? Getting second wind eotg a shock DoT. Does anyone know a strong shock weapons is? Ths last one is a good way to farm for Jimmy j3nkns

    Edit 1: forgot to add that the challenge for open windel won't active no matter how many close range shotgun kills I get

    submitted by /u/king-ExDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    How intensive is Bl3 for older cpus?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    So I have an i3 3240,an rx 570 4gb and 8 gigs of ram ddr3, I heard about optimisation issues but I was hoping someone here can help me out, will the game run at a stable framerate?

    submitted by /u/BlueFoxyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer my Xbox character to my PC character

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I want to play on my pc but I would lose all my progress and guns. Is there any way to transfer my info to my pc?

    submitted by /u/CouchPotato617
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Reduction

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Replaying bl2 as a gaige, is 5% damage Reduction from Made of Sterner Stuff, worth it? I'm working on getting a Necromancer class mode to go buff it even more, but is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/raebriel
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame borderlands

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Which borderlands would you say has the best endgame content?

    submitted by /u/BigDonSean93
    [link] [comments]

    Game feels harder than I remember it.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I played the first 3 Borderlands games, saw the legendary edition for the Switch and thought "why not?".

    Since coming back to it though the game feels a lot harder in terms of aiming. Tried both with the aim assist option turned on and with the motion controls turned on (at different points, obviously) and I'm still struggling to aim accurately.

    I've seen this topic before and seen people reply with "BL1 was designed to be inaccurate until you attained proficiency with a weapon", but even BL2 feels a lot worse in the aiming department. Is it the Joy-Cons that are the issue, as I've noticed there's not really much of a middle area between no movement and full movement as there are in other current gen consoles.

    Is the Pro Controller any better in this regard, and is it worth it for this game? Or conversely, does anyone have any tips on how to 'git gud' as it were?

    Total side note: just started my first play through with Kreig. Handed Hammerlock claptrap's eye, and he went and restored CP's vision. Hammerlock turned on the generator for Liarsburg and it seemed to skip all the quests. Instead of the usual quests where you harvest fur from the 'mongs and restore power to the shield vendor at the top of the elevator it skipped straight to the mission where you head to Flint. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/forgedsignatures
    [link] [comments]

    When will be the best time to use keys?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    And just found out about the key thing. So I miss the ones for the Game of the year edition but was try to claim them on borderlands 2 and 3 when I get a chance. What level range is best to use these? I'm having a really tough time with getting some decent drops. Most of the time they're purple but crappy. Currently level 25 on borderlands 1.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Boss weapons

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Should I sell the boss weapons?, I have Krom's, madjack and sledge's shotgun but I never really use them and been dubious about selling them.

    submitted by /u/Badmotherfuyer95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment