• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Borderlands About 30 playthru's in Ive just noticed in TPS, Wilhelms voice becomes more robotic the more levels you gain.

    Borderlands About 30 playthru's in Ive just noticed in TPS, Wilhelms voice becomes more robotic the more levels you gain.


    About 30 playthru's in Ive just noticed in TPS, Wilhelms voice becomes more robotic the more levels you gain.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    At level 1 he sounds almost full human, at level 70 he sounds almost all robot. Just thought id share this with you guys.

    Edit: many have pointed out its tied to how many cybernetic parts you attach. Either was its a really cool detail I didn't notice before.

    submitted by /u/MerkyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    So what goes into creating a solid build of your own? I want to stop relying on those "Youtube" builds, and really understand synergy for myself.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. For as long as I've played Borderlands, I've went to the internet for builds and I want to change it. Thanks in advance to all that reply 😊. Build gods go!

    submitted by /u/FatFox96
    [link] [comments]

    All bl games but mod with...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Who here came back to previous game after playing bl3 and try sliding by reflex.

    Almost everybody!

    You know what could be cool? Adding slide mechanic to previous game!

    That would refresh the experience without breaking the core of the game like other mod.

    And maybe climbing ledge for explaration but more chance of breaking the game this way.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the psycho the signature of the franchise?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Like, why is the psycho on the cover of the games' main titles? It makes it seem like a signature to the franchise.

    submitted by /u/Lunny1767
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you go to check how many keys you have left?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    This will have to be for borderlands 1 on Xbox where can I check my total number of keys.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mayhem 6+ Gear

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    So i recently made the move from mayhem 3 to 6. Isn't that bad of a jump, however i just have a couple questions that i can't find the answers to.

    I understand mayhem 6 opens the door for better anointment chances and a handful of new drops, but are there different mayhem 8+ or mayhem 10+ specific guns?

    And secondly are they worth it?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tweek_86
    [link] [comments]

    2 player pc problems

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    So I have two PC's, with bl3 installed on both. I want to play 2 player with one player per PC, but I only own one copy of the game through epic.

    Do I have any way to make this work? Please help me!!

    submitted by /u/jsteele1985
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Question, but where do I find the download code?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    My fiance bought me the legendary collection and I recieved a physical copy in the mail, but turns out I need a download code for 2 and the pre sequal.

    Where should I look for the download code? Would it be emailed or shipped in the package?

    submitted by /u/theshebeast2050
    [link] [comments]

    Question - PC - BL1 GOTY Enhanced - co-op nonexistent?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    After not being able to find it in-game, I've Googled around and it sounds like there's no online co-op ability for the Enhanced version of BL1? If I'm just doing something wrong, I'd love to know. :)

    submitted by /u/Potential-District
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 .. :) PS4

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Can anybody pleeeassee let me know if you have dear Michael Mamaril? ... I just had him but my trophy didn't pop :(

    submitted by /u/kcl1618
    [link] [comments]

    Best Fl4k pet?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I'm planning on making a gamma burst Fl4k build once I'm level 60 and I was wondering what is the best pet to use? I know that the scorcher spiderant was a popular pick for a while as it had that crazy bugged fire pit move it could do but they've addressed it in the July 23rd patch. I've been using the gunslinger jabber as it's range and attack command seem to be quite potent, but I'm not sure if it's the highest dps a pet can deal. Help?

    Edit: I will be playing on mayhem 10 too.

    submitted by /u/Chunkadelik1
    [link] [comments]

    Will Borderlands 3 surpass Borderlands 2 lifetime sales?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    As of now BL3 sold atleast 10 million units while BL2 sold atleast 22 million units

    do you think Borderlands 3 will be more popular?

    It seems that most PC players have ignored BL3 due to timed exclusive. what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Edjelly_daddy
    [link] [comments]

    How I built my first fl4k

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My first play through of BL3 I knew I was gonna pick fl4k because of his pets and his skills but I built my fl4k focusing on the green and red tree skills mainly for the crit damage and his ability at the end of the game my fl4k's skill would last for about 30 seconds I used the green tree skill and the red trees pet i sadly can't show a picture but if you use the green tree skill make sure you have it to where the skill doesn't run out after 3 shots he is fun to play but broken as well but you don't have to do like what i did i only wanted to share

    submitted by /u/Ruthless4Unicorns
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Location achievements still broken after patch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    The patch hasn't fixed the issue for me. it gave me all the ones for the planets but not the overall one. the counter says I have them all, but it's not unlocked. any ideas please.

    submitted by /u/DramaticSAnTA
    [link] [comments]

    TPS bestest story ever told!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I need some switch buddies

    submitted by /u/cottenwess
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide if I should try borderlands

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Like I haven't played the game at all and mostly because my friends don't have the game and it doesn't interest them. I was under the impression that it was a heavily CO-OP game so I never bought it. I want to play it on the Switch for the borderlands connection. So I have a lot of questions:

    How well does it port to the switch? Are the graphics trash, is the laggy, or does it crash?

    Does playing only solo harm overall experience of the game and story?

    And what kinda of FPS is borderlands? Like is there a lot of looting, lore, interesting back story?

    I am trying to decide if it's worth playing.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/coastalkirb
    [link] [comments]

    More like terraBorphous am I right!?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Give me my fucking roid shield ffs.

    submitted by /u/yeahnahtho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment