• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Borderlands Dear Gearbox (Regarding Earls Veteran Rewards Vendor)

    Borderlands Dear Gearbox (Regarding Earls Veteran Rewards Vendor)


    Dear Gearbox (Regarding Earls Veteran Rewards Vendor)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Dear gearbox,

    It seems that the cloud kill and the hand of glory do not appear in the veterans reward machine unlike most other quest rewards. This is a shame as I would really like to farm for these weapons. Please if any gearbox staff is reading this could you add these weapons into the vending machine.

    Also it seems that quest items that disappear once the quest is complete like the Rogue Sight and Kevin's Chilly also do not appear in the vendor. I have farmed the vending machine over 200 times now and these four weapons have never shown up. I'd really like to have these weapons in my arsenal so I'd be very happy if this can be fixed.

    Thank you so much for your continuous support on this game even during these difficult times!

    submitted by /u/ExchangeableFat
    [link] [comments]

    If you could pick a character from any video game to become a DLC Vault Hunter, who would it be and why?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I would choose the Master Chief. His ability could have something to do with Cortana.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 fun solo?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    The past games, I always played co-op with IRL friends online back home. Now I'm in a different continent, with a different platform and a brand new game. I don't have anyone to play it with since most my friends don't have video game interests, and those online who do don't own the game and aren't interested in buying it.

    So, as the title goes, will I still enjoy the game alone, despite enjoying the rest in multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/mayasux
    [link] [comments]

    Self conscious game?!?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Long text, TLDR at the bottom

    Im a long time fans of the bl series and im trying to 100% complete all game in the series and i mean do everything with all vault hunter. I start on xbox 360 then ps4. And for bl1 a play on ps now and start again when goty came out. So i have play almost all VH in all game but on different console/ save. But i want it all on ps4 now.

    Bl1 is my favorite and is quite short when you know what you are doing. But when its the 10 time you go through, the beginning is annoying as fuck. No good gun, no good ability nothing. I was in the middle part of the first playthrough of Mordecai, backtracking for side quest. Starting to get bored cuz over level and crappy gun.

    I was gonna call it a day and switch game but i said 1 last mission and did the 2nd circle of death. Mission level 29, im 32 so no problem even with a 3 badass bruiser spawn. One of them drop a level 25 hellfire!

    At first i was meeww a lvl25... But it still wreck shit without being overpower.

    Result: still playing 4h later

    TLDR: gonna call it a day when a low level hellfire drop and bring me back for more.

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I move to PC by myself to play the DLCs?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    As the title states, I'm contemplating whether I should move from my Xbox to Pc. There are multiple reasons why I'm thinking this. 1. Xbox frame rate is horrific at times 2. I have multiple friends to play with but they never play bl3 3. I feel like it would just be a better experience in general.

    I did platinum the game on xbox when it first came out and I haven't touched it since so I don't remember some aspects. If I do switch, can I do everything by myself or do some parts require another person to be present?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xSynthetik
    [link] [comments]

    Constant ammo regen. 3 local players. All guns.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    So, my wife and I are playing through borderlands with our son. We got done for the night and were getting ready to shut everything down when my son noticed he was regening about 1 bullet every second or so. We did some experimenting and no one has anything on that causes ammo to regenerate, and it's happening on every gun on all 3 characters. We were standing in Firestone and thought maybe that's why, but he left and it's still doing it. Not complaining, but has anyone ever had that happen? Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/BraveLittleTowster
    [link] [comments]

    Guns having different damage after being equipped

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    There's some new bug my friends and I are having in BL3 where a gun will have different damage stats when you look at it on the ground compared to when you equip it. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/rocketbsc
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else getting a never ending upgrade request for the steam client?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Look, after thousands of hours in Borderlands, I'm not that impressed with BL3 anyhow. But the thing where Steam decided to be everything for each different person who wanted to do everything, it's getting old.

    It's been a couple of days since I was told a client upgrade had been downloaded and did I want to restart. I said yes. I've said yes every time I've loaded the game since then. I still get the box telling me I need to restart.

    I thought maybe it was a patch sort of thing and after the first restart it needed go load some more things from there. But right now, it's been 6 or 7 times.

    So is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Festusian
    [link] [comments]

    ???

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    i dont know if this is rare or not but i just heard krieg say "this is kind of awful but awesome" something around those words he said it in a normal voice

    submitted by /u/elatedgiratina
    [link] [comments]

    Prefixes for a certain weapon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    What are the best prefixes for the gargoyle?

    submitted by /u/Scared_Flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Ruined Out Of Bounds Glitch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Today as of making this post, I was farming the Runier for some of the new legendaries and for cash. But after messing around for a bit he did the phase where he charges before he goes underground. At that phase I of course took knockback, but I got launched soo high up that I got throw out of the arena and I couldn't get in again, said out of bounds is the little cliff-thing that is behind the TeleZapper from where you enter the boss arena. Have any of you encountered this glitch specifically with the Ruiner?

    submitted by /u/ScorchValentine
    [link] [comments]

    Is the season pass worth it?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    It's on sale on Epic Game Store and I have a coupon that I could use, are all the dlc worth it for borderlands 3?

    submitted by /u/dbelardo88
    [link] [comments]

    Game taking forever to load

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Is it just me? the game takes 5-6 minutes just to get to the main menu. WTF happened? guess I'm not playing this anymore =(.

    submitted by /u/lambdo
    [link] [comments]

    Could i please get help on borderlands game of the year edition?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I am on playthrough 2 and my super marcus sweep mission got glitched mid farm and now steal loot is checked off and i cant get back in armory So i need to join someone elses lobby to complete the quest😅

    I play on ps4 thank you<3

    submitted by /u/mybadeh
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm side quest rewards?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I've seen Joltzdude139 save quit the game just to get the right parts on the gun but i've tried it but it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a good time to comeback to BL3?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I left months ago and I was wondering if the dlcs and updates is it time to finally come back and play the game or continue to wait?

    submitted by /u/Bigcat9715
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to level loot drops? Haven’t tried VHM yet

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Planning on going through my next playthrough as Axton and really want to use the deliverance shotgun since I really enjoy its mechanics, but whenever I end up getting it it's usually underleveled, is this an issue that gets fixed in vault hunter mode?

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    After almost a year I completed the main story of Borderlands 3!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    This alone shouldn't be an actual thing to celebrate, but some things stopped me from playing.

    I had the privilege to buy the game about a month before it launched and I was super hyped about it. I played a while (until Aurelia), but my ps4 decided that it was a good time to die, and because of it I lost all of my progression. I was pretty sad with how the story was going, and the loss of everything was the last straw.

    Two weeks ago I started to play all the saga with a friend, and when we got to Borderlands 3 I was enjoying it a lot more than before because I knew that I shouldn't expect much from the story.

    And so, I just wanted to post something for those who dropped the game like I did. It's definitely not the best, but either way it brought me a really nice experience, enjoy the mayhem!

    submitted by /u/TerraFir
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the BL2 headhunters

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I personally love them and think they're great little additions to the game that give you more to look forward to each play through. But I've noticed some people weren't satisfied with them, I'd like to hear some opinions

    submitted by /u/Morc-Glork
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some achievement help with BL2

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi there! I need a hand with getting the Friendship Rules achievement on the Xbox 360 Verizon of borderlands2 (though I'm playing on xb1- not sure that matters) I've tried doing it solo with a secondary silver account (not guest) both online and offline to no avail. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it, and am certainly willing to return the favor or help with any you might need.

    I also need to knock out the lvl 50 normal mode big boss for completing all quests, if anyone wants to team up for that.

    Thanks guys! GT: Bradtastic 2

    submitted by /u/Bsadriaansen
    [link] [comments]

    Shield, Grenade, and Artifact for Zane?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Im just coming back to the game now after playing for quite a bit at launch. i tried googling to look up builds but knowing how often the meta can shift with the hotfixes and patches i can't tell how up to date they are. my "build" is just drone/shield with seein' dead and all the kill skills (creative, i know). But i really cant tell what would be a good grenade, shield, and artifact to go with all of this. Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/ComManDerBG
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing TVHM before DLCs?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I kinda quit playing BL3 a while ago after beating the main story and grinding M3 until I had a good setup but realized that I bought the season pass when I saw a video on the DLC on YouTube and re downloaded the game and wanted to know if playing through on TVHM is worth it before starting the DLCs

    submitted by /u/hugot04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment