• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Borderlands Which DLC is best/are any of them worth buying.

    Borderlands Which DLC is best/are any of them worth buying.


    Which DLC is best/are any of them worth buying.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Fell off of Borderlands 3 shortly after it launched. As a huge fan of previous games I wanted to give it another shot, since I've already beaten the main game, I wanted to ask which DLC I should try.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/fishk33per
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Krieg and Sal?!?!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I found the lack of fan favorite characters one of my MANY problems with this game. My two favorites from BL2, Krieg and Salvador are two of the many omitted. What happened to them in the canon of the games?

    submitted by /u/SkySlayer918
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Get My DLC?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    A few days ago i bought the season pass to get back into borderlands 3. I was pretty excited since i knew that the DLCs seemed pretty damn interesting. After i bought it on the Playstation Store and restarted the application i tried to play the newest expansion and it just didn't work. From there i've tried basically everything except completely uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Any advice on how to get it to work? Help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KittySlayerEthan
    [link] [comments]

    The 5 Strongest VHs in the lore

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Not taking into account In Game Feats or Mechanics. Sense those often dont match whats actually shown, seen or Stated. Such as every Vault Hunter being capable of killing raidbosses or storybosses by themselves despite it being evident thats not the case. Going purely off of dialogue or actual cinematic feats.

    https://youtu.be/WNZCclgFajc https://youtu.be/SAG7fG_HW-k

    Zero, in this vid hes seen reacting to the speed of sound and his agility is such that he can easily react to bullets and most conventional weaponry. When he goes invisible it looks like hes teleporting. In BL3 hes got an upgrade to his sword that allows him to cut through virtually any of kind of maliwan shielding.

    https://youtu.be/GXwVI4Cl2KU https://youtu.be/BvsAgk9s0Z0

    Amara in the first video is seen reacting to and dodging a bullet fired. Shes the strongest Sirens physically. She singlehanded defeated every known crimelord on her planet averaging about 5 every year. Her combat experience is vast.

    https://youtu.be/BVgOu8wjTmc

    Moze and her Ursa Bear. An Ursa Corp from Vladof was able to clear an entire continents worth of Tediore forces in a matter of days.

    https://youtu.be/rFXX2X5aQCo

    Wilhem has a kill count that of a small country. Wilhem recieved further upgrades after the Presequel and was able to fight off all the previous Vault Hunters of Borderlands 1. His defeat in 2 was only possible because Jack poisoned him prior to fighting him.

    https://youtu.be/STD6AR9uRvQ https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Borderlands-3/dlc/Guns-Love-and-Tentacles

    Gaige and her Deathtrap 2.0. Upon it being upgraded it was singlehandedly able to blast away Bonded Champion of Gythians Shield that was stated to be invulnerable. Gythian itself is arguably a 5th dimensional being since the achievment Love is of the 5th Dimension implies Gythian is also of that dimension, which would make its energy also on the same level.

    Worthy of Mentioning: Obviously Lilith, I mean her stopping Elpis from annihilating Pandora is noteworthy. But this feat is less of a combat feat and more of her siren special ability

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone expalin how granade prefixes work? Like homing seeks out enemy but what about others like lobbed longbow etc?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    What the title say. Prefix funtions in granade?

    submitted by /u/Pewdiepie_money
    [link] [comments]

    (BORDERLANDS 1 GOTY PC) Need some help to get online achievements!!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I'm desperately looking for someone to help me get those fu***** achievements!! Can someomone (2 players if possible) join me on steam for us to play? We may start a new playthough in order to complete the 15 missions as requested and the duel ones

    submitted by /u/victoralva
    [link] [comments]

    When should i be fighting captain flynt?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I started playing borderlands 2 today and i'm loving it so far, but i'm stuck in captain's flynt boss fight i'm only level 6, should i fight him now?

    submitted by /u/gonzaaaao
    [link] [comments]

    Good character for a beginner?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Hi, I bought Borderlands 2 some time ago and have been meaning to try out, but I was a bit wary since there are several characters to choose from, so I wanted to ask for recommendations on what character to try out for my first playthrough while I learn the game.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/ancientemple
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the collection for switch about a month back.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I have to say, so far ( haven't played the pre-sequel yet ) these games have quickly become one of my favorite worlds to get lost in. Borderlands 2 is absolutely one of the best games i have ever played in my life and i actually could not put it down from start to finish. To those of you looking for a good shooter on switch ( I travel immensely for a living so thats why i chose this platform) this is one of the most fantastic games i have come across. I assume its even more magical on other platforms. Cheers to borderlands, and hopefully 3 comes out on the switch in the future!

    submitted by /u/NumberedFungus
    [link] [comments]

    White gun in only legendary chest.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So I just finished up a another playthrough of BL3 and just opened the chest in Lilith's quarters, that I believe should only have legendary loot. I got some nice things like a decent Maggie but then I notice something odd. Lo and behold there is a white rarity plane on non-prefix Moloko staring me in the face. It makes me wonder if this is a unique case or does this happen often or maybe is thing in the newest patch, but it sure is strange.

    submitted by /u/Tatska23
    [link] [comments]

    Most OP vault hunter in TPS?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    First time playing it which one should i go for to wreck everyone?

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    My friend can shoot me and deal damage on Bl2

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Btw he's playing gaige and I'm playing krieg

    submitted by /u/buford9898
    [link] [comments]

    A question about bl2 vr

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Is it possible to spawn vermivorous or any other bosses that require 4 people in vr and if so how do i do it?

    submitted by /u/euphorant1
    [link] [comments]

    Best shields for each character

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Just looking for shield types for each character in 3

    submitted by /u/DarkChaosXX
    [link] [comments]

    What a good meta build for fl4k

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I only have base game and ten tickles of love dlc ( sorry I can't spell)

    submitted by /u/whoopwhopo
    [link] [comments]

    Which of Iron bears weapons receives the most out of Moze skill tree and deals the most damage? Minigun or grenade launcher?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I've been messing around with Iron Bear, but having a hard time telling if Minigun is stronger than Grenade launcher. Minigun seems to destroy enemies and makes it alot easier to pick out enemies behind cover which I love. The grenade launcher takes a bit more work and with singularity enemies can be thrown all over the place. Also does "pull the holy pin" affect iron bear?

    submitted by /u/Bigcat9715
    [link] [comments]

    pls help (again)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    i will buy borderlands handsome collection but i dont know in wich order to play the saga and the dlc´s

    edit:thanks

    submitted by /u/lespecaslocas
    [link] [comments]

    Where are some good places to farm for xp?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I've been searching the web for a couple hours and haven't gotten a concrete answer. I've got Aurelia at level 25 at The Beginning of the End, and Wilhelm at level 9 just getting to Red Belly. Where should I go on either (or both) character to bump them up quickly?

    submitted by /u/BoredPsion
    [link] [comments]

    pls help

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    i want to play borderlands but i dont know which one to buy first i have 2 options one is to buy the handsome collection or borderlands 3 pls help

    edit: ps4 btw

    submitted by /u/lespecaslocas
    [link] [comments]

    Boderlands 2 UHD texture pack not working

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've downloaded the UHD texture pack for boderlands 2 and it simply says Not Downloaded

    I've tried downloading it again and power cycling my console each time I downloaded it.

    I do have a ps4 pro and a 4k TV too.

    I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong

    submitted by /u/Jack-Doyne
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    My friend and Cant connect to eachother. We dont know why. Please help

    submitted by /u/svingbing
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any efficient way to farm gynoid agent?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I've been looking online and as far as I can tell you only have 1 chance to get it during story mode, the first time you fight Felicity, is this true?

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Moze Builds without bloodletter/deathless combo

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing at mayhem 6 using blue/orange skill trees with bloodletter/deathless combo. I've used it for a while now and wanted to try something else, but I'm failing miserably at making anything that works. Do you have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Hayatoro
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty of Blood is by far their weakest DLC to date

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    I'm going to state that I'm not much for Westerners, but I was willing to give this dlc a shot.

    I did truly like the elements that they added with the zappers, the explosive stones and the bush that temporarily made enemies friendly. While the gameplay and enemies felt fresh, the story was fucking terribly monotonous and barebones.

    I felt that it lost points because all previous DLC have involved characters that were familiar to us, and this one was banking on an entire set of new characters we know nothing, nor cared about.

    It could have been done so much better, but for what it is, it's not the worst dlc they could have produced. I mean, imagine a DLC revolving entirely around Ava. I shudder at the fucking thought.

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment