• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Borderlands Crossplay?

    Borderlands Crossplay?


    Crossplay?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hey so I was thinking of getting borderlands on switch and wanted to play with a friend however they have it on xbox one, I tried looking it up but I dont see anything saying there is or isnt crossplay available so I was wondering if anyone knew, any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/codemasterofdisaster
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from Borderlands 2 to GOTY possible?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I purchased Borderlands 2 through steam. If I am already playing Borderlands 2 (Axton lvl 27 right now) will buying GOTY allow me to continue my progress or will I have to start from scratch?

    submitted by /u/filya
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel Questions

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm currently downloading the pre sequel and I'm wondering which character to play as? I got it from the handsome collection so I think I have the dlc characters, I just would like to know the playstyle and abilities for each character and which one is generally the best.

    EDIT : After reading a bunch of your comments, I think I'm going with Athena. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/TwilightMonk3y
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands enhanced fps

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So I bough the first Borderlands out of nostalgia and it came with the "enhanced edition" and it literally won't pass the 30 FPS and will drop at like 15 sometimes even with all settings on low. I run Borderlands 3 at 60 constant FPS I just don't get it. It comes with the OG goty edition anyway and this one works beauty but yea I was.wondering if it was a common problem with the enhanced edition ?

    submitted by /u/Natebub
    [link] [comments]

    Too many legendary drops

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or do legendaries drop too frequently in Borderlands 3? I was playing the new dlc yesterday and out of 10 random loot chests, i got 6-7 legendaries. That's not even counting the random loot drops from enemies. It's becoming too frequent and the "wow" factor when it comes to getting legendaries is gone now. Now I don't even get surprised when I find a legendary anymore, i kind of just expect it.

    submitted by /u/nim_alt
    [link] [comments]

    What should a returning player know about BL3?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Hi! I loved playing BL3 at launch, and played for maybe a month or two, but I haven't kept up with the changes for quite a while now. I haven't played any of the DLCs but I have a couple level 50 characters waiting for me for when I return.

    So! What should I expect if I were to buy the season pass tomorrow and start playing again?

    submitted by /u/aButch7
    [link] [comments]

    Boarderlands 3 matchmaking is trash

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    For the love of god... fix matchmaking. Feels like this game is 100% single player. Played threw the game with open lobby, searched mayhem modes 1 2 3 4 5 ... TVHM/normal modes, COS... n nothing. Left it on today for 2 hours and nothing. I DID like this game.. but im mad bored with it.. :/ hella irritating...

    Maybe everyone else already sold it thats why there's nobody playing. Looks like I'm gonna be doing the same.. oh wait I downloaded it. Uggh.

    submitted by /u/RaptorRose
    [link] [comments]

    Best mayhem 10 modifiers for zane?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I've been grinding like hell for the last 24hrs to get ready for mayhem 10 and now I'm comfortably able to beat some bosses on M10 to farm gear. my question is what are the best modifiers to use for a zane drone/clone build?

    submitted by /u/johntheplaya
    [link] [comments]

    Deathtrap Gaige Build OP10 (Unofficial Community Patch 5.0.3)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q_8oxPKCI

    Hello guys, I have just started posting some BL2 content on YouTube that involves using the Community Patch. I am hoping my builds and guides will help bring more attention to the UCP which is really awesome and helps bring significant replayability and diversity to Borderlands 2. In this video, I showcase an OP10 Gaige build that focuses on Deathtrap while also keeping Gaige and her damage relevant. All feedback is welcome and thanks for stopping by!

    Link to UCP: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/50

    submitted by /u/meizinsane
    [link] [comments]

    I think I messed up

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I just did the xp glitch in Sanctuary for the first time, went from level 60 to 80 in like 2 hours. But just now I'm thinking, how am I gonna even kill one thing with such a difference of level between the enemies and my gear ?

    Is there a common solution to this problem ?

    EDIT : Just dropped a Harold on first try, can't believe it, now with scaled Grog Nozzle I'm good :')

    EDIT 2 : This is the best Harold I ever had, without slag and with a bee level 55 I don't even have time to see enemies health bar, I'm like a kid before opening his christmas presents right now

    submitted by /u/Neyjinn
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get DLC to scale without mayhem mode? (BL3)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Finished the story currently level 48 so I started doing the DLC, however none of it scales its all level 13 mobs.

    I don't want to turn mayhem mode on (even level 1) since it just turns the game into a bullet sponge mobs which I have no interest in.

    Searching it in google doesn't give conclusive answers. Some people are like "yeah scaled for me without mayhem mode" and others are "only scales with it on" so im at a loss if there is some hidden setting I need to toggle or something

    submitted by /u/Lawdie123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play BL GOTY with

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I'm just looking for anyone who wants to play co-op on ps4, I wanna try other vault hunters but don't want to alone.

    submitted by /u/FICP0
    [link] [comments]

    There's too many for it to just be a little mistake

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    my brother and i share steam accounts and we share games i enjoy all of them, i finished normal BL TPS and I'm playing it on TVHM he bought all the dlc's but the season pass for some reason and I've been roaming around inside the claptrap, I've found way too many walls you can clip through there is even a small chest inside one of them! i also found a huge one that allows you to go in a kind of medium sized room nothing big but you can see inside the map, it seems they were pretty lazy to hide or block these don't know if anyone else has seen these and id show you guys if i knew what to record in-game with. also can someone explain what the other dlc's do apart from this one, the hd add on, and the doppelganger dlc i would really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/elatedgiratina
    [link] [comments]

    A moze build that helps you quite a lot on the guardian takedown (it’s an iron bear build) ps this is not my build, it’s a build made by joltzdude139

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    To the moze mains out there having trouble with the guardian takedown, a build I have for you, this build was made by joltzdude139 (pretty dope content creator on YouTube, recommend you watch him if your looking for other builds for characters)here is the video for the build from joltzdude139 and here is the pc savethe save

    submitted by /u/hoodini118
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment