• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Borderlands July 16th: "There will be no #Borderlands3 hotfixes this week as we focus our efforts on the upcoming patch. More info to come!"

    Borderlands July 16th: "There will be no #Borderlands3 hotfixes this week as we focus our efforts on the upcoming patch. More info to come!"


    July 16th: "There will be no #Borderlands3 hotfixes this week as we focus our efforts on the upcoming patch. More info to come!"

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/Borderlands/status/1283763415324884992

    There will be no #Borderlands3 hotfixes this week as we focus our efforts on the upcoming patch. More info to come!

    submitted by /u/uiu125
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll] Your BL3 Main?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I'm genuinely curious which vault hunters are the most popular. Awhile back one of Gearbox's devs mentioned that from their internal numbers Amara was the most played. But what does Reddit think?

    Take the poll!

    submitted by /u/drucifer271
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Borderlands 3 - Wow!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I just finished my PC build today and I have been dying to play BL3 ever since I got back into video games a few months ago. I loaded up the game and set everything to Ultra and I am just blown away! The gameplay is so fun, I can't wait to play the rest of it!

    submitted by /u/EndlessUnbridledRage
    [link] [comments]

    Just Starting With Moze. Any tips?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    So I'm starting a playthrough with Moze. I'm either going down bottomless mags or demolition women. So what weapons should I look out for? And what are good weapons for my mech?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and was wondering which game I should play first

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    So this collection has Borderlands: The Pre-sequel and 2.

    submitted by /u/Mastrr_Shifu
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me on borderlands 1 (psnow)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Im trying to get a trophy but I'm massively underleveled. I am level 17 but fight against lvl 23 enemies so I can't do it on my own. Can someone help me get a trophy? Takes just 5 minutes

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    Amara Mayhem 10 build help

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I was hoping for some help building Amara for Mayhem 10. A friend recommended some build I have been playing that helped make Mayhem 10 playable but it is really gimmicky and kind of boring at times (Basically all down the red and blue trees, only down the green 5 points to get to corrosive, Phazerker class mod). For instance, I will be using the flipper and shooting a guy and basically tickling him then the whole area with bad guys explodes. It feels limited in the guns it can use and I was hoping for something more consistent and open to other weapons. I wanted to utilize Amara's ability to ricochet shots a lot and capitalize on guns like The Brainstormer, Reflux, Hyperfocus, Redistributer, Monarch, and the like (currently doing really well with the Complex Root and someone suggested the recursion so I am looking for a gun now that I have passed over a billion times) while not loosing any ability to manage bosses. I really appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/dawnsrayoflight
    [link] [comments]

    BL: GOTY - 9 of the 16 pearls I've gotten have been undertakers

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I don't know exactly how the chest rates work, but after farming the armoury for like 40 hours with 2 minutes inbetween armory refreshes and only opening lance chests, I've gotten 16 pearls, with frickin 9 of them being undertakers. I don't want any more undertakers. Do they just spawn more often than every other pearl? If someone could explain how the drop rates work that'd be appreciated.

    Here's me getting the 9th one: https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingSecretiveCardFailFish Yes also promoting my stream with this question uwu

    submitted by /u/BenevolentPG
    [link] [comments]

    What character is the best for the pre-sequel?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Ive played the pre-sequel befote using Wilhelm but never finished i dont think?

    My fighting is generally quite close combatso would meed a character suited to that. For reference in the other games ive completed the stories as Lilith, Maya and Fl4k so similar characters would be good too.

    Let me knpw your suggestions including DLC characters for which is the best character and any strong build for them if you want

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/StatusLoquat8
    [link] [comments]

    (Borderlands 2) Not saving player 2s progression

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    While in split screen, it is not saving player 2s progression even though they have their own account. How do I fix this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheProofZ21
    [link] [comments]

    Quick knoxx DLC's question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Are there any quests that reward lilith's dahl class mod that can be farmed, like you can for her spectre mod?

    How do people kill crawmerax multiple times without save and quit? if I kill myself I go back to his lair's checkpoint but he doesn't respawn.

    submitted by /u/swolar
    [link] [comments]

    Is Carnivora a reference to the film Robot Carnival?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    They seem to have a similar function, being a carnival on wheels.

    submitted by /u/Delphant
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a joke from the end of BL2.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    After killing the Warrior and opening the vault map, Mordecai says "Heh, no rest for the wicked."

    No rest for the wicked is the song that plays at the start of BL1.

    Maybe this isnt even a joke, but it is still a neat coincidence.

    submitted by /u/BiggestCheeseBread
    [link] [comments]

    I just picked up Maliwans for the 1st time and every single one has different fire mode, is there a way to tell what they shoot like with out wasting ammo ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Do I need to refarm everything after dlc3 update?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I haven't played BL3 since dl3 dropped. Prior to this i had all my guns at level 57 mayhem 10. Do i need to refarm everything, or do my guns scale up because they're m10 drops?

    submitted by /u/Nero_Wolff
    [link] [comments]

    So new characters

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Are they adding new playable characters to bl3 at all i haven't kept up with this game since it came out.

    submitted by /u/Dhdd1
    [link] [comments]

    Casting for a Borderlands Tv Show/Film? (All 4 games + Tales)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Unlimited budget and all actors are on board who do you think would Nail each character.

    The only idea i have is Dave Bautista as Brick.

    Also apparently theres rumors of a film version with Cate Blanchette as Lilith.

    Thanks in advance!! Have a good day all!

    submitted by /u/StatusLoquat8
    [link] [comments]

    Is the witch’s brew quest bugged?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I follow pippie to the cave and initially he got stuck on a rock so i just called it a night after that but upon trying again now all the thing does is go back and forth from the cave entrance to a few steps in and repeat. Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/Skyhighyoshi
    [link] [comments]

    If I powered through the game with a level 69 character in bl1 how long on average would it take to beat playthrough 1 and 2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Just wondering :)

    submitted by /u/phillythefish24
    [link] [comments]

    BLCMM

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I'm just trying to download the mod manager but on the official website and all other downloads i can find all go to the same dropbox link that doesn't work, can i please get some help

    submitted by /u/Fazereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change a characters outfit beyond just their colours?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I've seen pictures of Zer0 in bl2 with different outfits but I can't find anything online about that, is this the result of modding?

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    Pops Blooby

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Can anyone give suggestions for a Roland build that can defeat Crawmerax? Weapons, certain skills, gear

    submitted by /u/stanleysmokestacks
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play bl1?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Ill be playing on the xbox 360 version but im on xb1👍

    submitted by /u/winynumber8541
    [link] [comments]

    *Spoilers* Borderlands 3 Rainmeter Desktop Skins?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So I recently finished Borderlands 3 and I love the way the moon looks afterwards. And I also love Visualizers and Interactive Desktops. I did a bit of looking but didn't find much of what I'm looking for, and I'm waay too dumb to make one. But it'd be pretty cool. I'm not looking for a complete overhaul or anything, just a backround image that'll Bop to my Spotify and YouTube music. Anyone know where I'd find such a thing?

    This Kind Of Image but Boppy, Ripped right from Ki11er Six's Twitter.

    submitted by /u/PrettyMuchKibbles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment