• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Borderlands [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.

    Borderlands [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.


    [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    So from a big binge of a ton of the story and lore that came from BL3 - didn't actually understand fully from my playthroughs - I just thought of something.

    From what I understand Nyriad had phaseleech and locked herself inside the vault because it was such a destructive power. Typhon DeLeon and his girl open the vault and slay the monster. Then they have intercourse infront of the vault and they have kids (Tyreen and Troy). So then the Leech power from the vault now released goes to Tyreen (and Troy because of the Conjoined twins situation).

    But. Nyriad would have locked herself in the vault many MILLENIUMS ago. The universe as we know it does NOT know this Leech power exists before now. Before now with all sirens accounted for they'd have to count 6. However there would always be that one extra power still locked away inside the vault on Nekrotafeyo. So my thought is there can't be 6 sirens in the universe at any given time.

    There can be SEVEN. (8 if you include Troy but.... I wouldn't).

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    A question about Moxxi’s good touch

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I've heard you need to tip 20,000 to get moxxis good touch, now does that stack on top of the 10,000 you pay to get her bad touch?

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    A few different renders I made of the vault symbol - totally open to suggestions!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Q3LVXck

    I've been a fan of Borderlands since #1 and felt like making a desktop background or something in Blender. The first image is 4040x2360 so it's just over 4K, the other ones are lower (1080p or so).

    submitted by /u/lnuxnoob
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Since the new DLC, my game hasn't been keeping track of my Guardian Rank.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I've been farming Scraptrap to increase my Guardian Rank. I'll load up the game with 338 Guardian Rank, and increase it by several levels (stopped at 342 last night). Once I save/quit, the next time I load back in, I'm back to 338. I've tested it several times (gaining a different number of levels each time), but I'm always back to 338, and lose the bonuses I spent them on. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/greyskullmusic
    [link] [comments]

    How does level scaling work in BL3?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    In both BL1 and BL2, level scaling was such that you really had a better time playing if you completed the main campaign twice before starting the DLC. This was because you'd either outlevel the DLC or the main game content pretty quickly if you tried to interleave them.

    Is this what I should expect from BL3 as well, or does automatic scaling (ie, UVHM) kick in sooner?

    submitted by /u/realchriscasey
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need to get every trophy for the plat trophy?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So basicly 3,9 percent of the playerbase has the plat trophy but there are multiple more trophies under that percentage (probably because they where added later on?) do I need to get those for the platinum?

    It's just that normally dlc trophies are in a different category and I really am tired of playing this game only because i am always just running with insanely underleveled guns and it ruins the game for me. Having to use a lvl 21 hellfire at lvl 43 because nothing else compares except my sightless revolver... (and of course they don't hold up that good anymore)

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    i fucked up the order

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    i thought it was okay to play BL the pre-sequel first than 2 will this ruin things for me? on lore or events, it just felt right to play the pre-sequel first than 2 because its the events before 2 :(

    submitted by /u/elatedgiratina
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Lite won't leave me alone

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Is rogue lite ALWAYS in Mayhem 10 I can't seem to swap it and it's really annoying going down 1 time to a mistake in a takedown and being sent to the start. Maybe 10 spawns alot of enemies so that's so fuckin annoying.

    submitted by /u/FarikoWishless
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Moxxis underdome any tips or tricks would be helpful

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Got the game on switch bc ive not played it in a while and have been fine with the main game of borderlands 1, currently on 2nd playthrough lv 42. However, i cant seem to do the dome thing i do fine til around wave 4 or 5 of round 2 and go down without any enemy to kill yo get up.

    Should i try find a friend to do it with or just leave it. Also what is the prize as ive never completed it before for the same reasons

    submitted by /u/StatusLoquat8
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I only have the base game and I am unsure whether to buy all the BL3 DLCs or buy the Season Pass.

    What is the difference? I know the Season Pass is cheaper than buy all the DLCs but I want to know why, if I buy the Season Pass will I have the DLCs forever?

    Sorry, I'm new at this.

    submitted by /u/Francock7
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox 360 - all using the 360 version

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hi

    We're trying to play Borderlands 1, with 2 of us on Xbox 360 and 2 of us on Xbox One. For some reason if the lobby is started by a 360 user, the One users can't join, and vice verse. Is there a way round this? We managed to get this working with Borderlands 2 but not the first game. Just to confirm, we are all using the 360 version of the software.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/SDW740
    [link] [comments]

    Who would want borderlands remade but it’s got handsome jack doing narration as you play through and the narration at the beginning

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Because that would be funny and awesome to hear jack saying how dumb and lucky the vault hunters are and his laughter when you die

    submitted by /u/Smallbenbot03
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Is it possible to play the DLC on "True Vault Hunter" mode?

    submitted by /u/Jaxon2k2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone free to help out with a mission?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    These bs fetch quests on a timer are getting annoying and I seriously don't think this one is possible with one person

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    Best class mod for pistol gunzerker ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I'm level 52 with a Grog Nozzle and an Unkempt Harold (I forgot how this thing destroys the enemies in UVHM) and now I wanna do an optimized pistol build, but I just don't know what class mod I should use.

    I have a Suave Renegade that gives me +5 on pistol damage skill, I also have a legendary gunzerker, but I also saw some people saz that the Hoarder was better for this build.

    Do gou have any idea of what class mod I should use ?

    submitted by /u/Neyjinn
    [link] [comments]

    If borderlands were a movie, it would be guardians of the galaxy.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Think about it

    submitted by /u/endlessnutella
    [link] [comments]

    Underdome anyone?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Looking to complete the Underdome tonight. Currently lvl 42 on playthrough 2. If interested in hopping on shoot me a message here. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/0FilthEpitome0
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with BL2 and TPS.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I got the handsome collection in EGS when it was free and decided to try TPS out, but got some serious problems.
    1. Session creation is super long, at least 20-30 minutes, and I have to wait each time I want to play.
    2. I can't play multiplayer because SHiFT doesn't load at all.
    3. I can't change anything in network options, except for network mode.
    I tried BL2 on EGS and even Steam, but it has the same issues. My friend told me that everything works perfectly on his pc. I played BL2 on Steam a while ago and everything worked perfectly. Perhaps I have these issues because I had to reinstall Windows?

    submitted by /u/Sigma8K
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a breakdown of what the difference between the ogre and Ajax ogre is and what character the gun is best on?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/phillythefish24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment