• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Borderlands Eridian Fabricator

    Borderlands Eridian Fabricator


    Eridian Fabricator

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    While firing Legendary Mode, the Eridian Fabricator will also fire out mission reward weapons (i.e. red text blues/purples) Not sure if the patch notes actually mentioned that.

    submitted by /u/BS_500
    [link] [comments]

    All game DLC/L2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    What's the general consensus of all four games for DLC. Do we agree to do them in PL1, then move onto 2, or PL2?

    submitted by /u/DarkChaosXX
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS 3: 3x GOLDEN KEYS SHIFT CODE

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    SHiFT CODE BORDERLANDS 3 3 GOLD KEYS EXPIRES Unknown

    ALL PLATFORMS WZCTJ-KZZCH-KXCF9-RT3TJ-6WWK9

    Redeem: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    submitted by /u/uiu125
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an updated list of dedicated drops after the recent changes?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Want to farm for some stuff (monarch, reflux, flipper etc) but not sure if they still drop at the same place and don't want to waste time farming a boss that won't drop what I'm looking for. Have they given any details about the changes they've made? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/A_Real_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental damage

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    The tooltip seems to imply you need to critical hit to apply elemental effects but that doesn't seem to be true, also what are the numbers next to the elements mean, 1x to 4x, is it proc chance or strength?

    submitted by /u/jurassicmoose
    [link] [comments]

    Help Completing DLCs?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Hi! I bought the Borderlands pack on the Switch, and I've recently completed the first game and most of the DLC content. However, I can't finish the Circle of Duty mission or even a round at the Underdome without other players. Is there anyone willing to play with me to help?

    As stated before, I'm playing on the Switch. My character is Lilith, who's currently level 44 with most of her skill points in the Elemental path. I'd love to get to play with people!!

    submitted by /u/GaylordTJ
    [link] [comments]

    Zane’s “Devil Rider” Skin is broken?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I just got the skin and it is broken on the texture level on the vast majority of heads, either bleeding across multiple layers of texture or on some actual removing texture elements.

    Is this normal or is my game glitching? I have the skins for all 4 and he is the first character and skin/head combinations to have this issue.

    submitted by /u/Sex_Tillerson
    [link] [comments]

    wow, some level 23 player just ruined my game! why!!? does this happen often?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I wanted to play with others so I made my lobby public. I'm just starting the game. I have had to start this game over so many times because of players giving me broken, glitched weapons when I was at a low level then when I got rid of it, I was too weak for the areas I was in.

    This time, some dude teleported me to an area I haven't even discovered yet, activating cutscenes I didn't want to see yet. I was literally about to cash in from a quest. I was only level 7, and now I'm in all these different areas I haven't explored yet. Couldn't even figure out how to get back to where I wanted, it just activated cutscenes and put me in places I was unfamiliar with.

    Are you kidding me? I have started this game over multiple times because of loser online people and this game is otherwise so enjoyable. Is this a common occurrence? I actually played the Pre-Sequel game first and I had so much fun with that game, online and all! Why is Borderlands so hard to enjoy online? Is there a certain level or area I should reach before ever making my lobby public? Should I never play online? I was having such a good time until this asshole came in and ruined it.

    submitted by /u/TheAnalVape
    [link] [comments]

    Pandoracorn Head

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    This is stupid that I even want it but I saw Zane had a pandoracorn head and it was my favorite outfit from BL2. I want one for my FL4K even if it's some ripped up version of a rubber mask. Yes, I'm just whining but maybe the right someone will see this and make it happen.

    submitted by /u/Uber_alyssa
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play all of Borderlands 2/ The Preqel, or 3 splitscreen....

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    My brother and I wanna know if we can play these games splitscreen the whole way through. What I mean is, I want player 2 to keep his story progress and equipment from each time we play... Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Decode219
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone beat BL2 with only there ability?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    What I mean is like playing as Axton but the only way they can do damage is with there turret. Also would it be possible?

    submitted by /u/trainerjbird
    [link] [comments]

    New update crashing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Ever since this new update my game crashes all the time now has anyone else been having issues?

    submitted by /u/MortyBrewingCo
    [link] [comments]

    Hint for a new element or weapon?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Playing through and got up to around Konrad's hold. I notice the "Gale hag or hog" baddies. Could this be hinting at a new weapon wind damage? Not sure if anything else has been said about it. I thought it would be kind of cool. Reminded me of some of the old Ratchet and Clank weapons like this.

    submitted by /u/steak5874
    [link] [comments]

    Arms Dealing .. PS

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2 - Could anybody pleeaase help a girl out on this side misson? I keep running out of time 😭

    My PSN is KC__xx ... two underscores :)

    submitted by /u/kcl1618
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find that BL3 is boring?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    The combat part is fine and the story is fine but everything inbetween is so slow and boring. The maps are too huge with very little enemies throughout. I can play the entirty of bl2 tps and 1 but i haven't been able to play DLC3 because it's just so tedious to explore the maps

    submitted by /u/Xenostera
    [link] [comments]

    [BO2] tips to utilize Zer0's ability ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I'm new to the whole borderlands franchise and just picked up borderlands 2 ( i did not play borderlands 1 ). I picked Zer0 as my character since he fits my playstyle as I usually try to play as sneakily as possible, while also trying to kill everyone without anyone noticing.

    My question is, how should I use his ability, Deception ? All I ever do with it is just go behind the enemy's back and melee them, but that feels kinda boring. Are there any things you guys do to spice up gameplay ?

    submitted by /u/rtbread
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - July 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Golden keys missing?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Just loaded up borderlands remaster and noticed all my golden keys are gone, was playing earlier and had 95 and now 0.. anybody else got this problem?

    submitted by /u/SvelteYeti
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 in Offline mode but Coop

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Heya folks
    i have a tiny problem i could use your help with. I moved to a new home recently and the landlord is a bit.. lets call it uncooperative with the router settings. Long story short whenever Steam is running the connection becomes very slow. I did a few tests and without steam i got a decent latency without any lags. So my idea was to just go into the offline mode from steam and play BL3 with my friends via hamachi. But i am unable to find my friends if Steam is in offline mode. This is kinda a bad problem because i somehow find the Local games if Steam is running normally but then i cant play at all due to the lags.

    Is there a way around that? Or is Steam mandatory?

    submitted by /u/Winston_Duarte
    [link] [comments]

    A serious question

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Is it normal that - in Borderlands 3 after u Killed the final Boss and search Lilith's room with the Red Chest. U get only legendaries? Im actually confused if this should be like this.

    submitted by /u/ZodiacalJudge
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda wished Scourge would chase you invulnerable in the arenas you teleport to.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    It would make the fight more threatening as he lacks the same level of damage and punishment as Wotan.

    submitted by /u/SpaceFire1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment