• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Borderlands Fl4k pets bugged?

    Borderlands Fl4k pets bugged?


    Fl4k pets bugged?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    My Skag just constantly stops moving and not helping fight enemies.

    submitted by /u/iEtix
    [link] [comments]

    Showing why the Hail is awesome (OP 10)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/OgGmF8pTw3s

    Been posting some content here lately and today I have a showcase of the Hail on the Unofficial Community Patch. This weapon kicks ass on vanilla and UCP on any character. It takes some time to get used to but it's really strong If you can get the hang of it. Hopefully, this video will convince you of that! Any feedback is welcome!

    submitted by /u/meizinsane
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Gearbox, how about we don't screw my performance over when my internet decides to act up?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    On the occasion my internet decides to act up and I lose connection, why does the game literally stop to tell me that I've lost connection or I've reconnected to servers? Gets really irritating when I'm playing a solo game and my internet decides to wack out, during something intense of course, and I have to sit on a freeze frame until it tells me I've disconnected so I can start playing again. Such a dumb idea, if I'm playing solo then disconnecting/reconnecting shouldn't pose a problem.

    submitted by /u/camwithnofam
    [link] [comments]

    Why is bl2 so hard

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is because I have really bad guns or I'm just bad or is this actually really hard. What happens is whenever I'm in a fight I usually got shot and lowered to about 400 hp by someone with an rpg then go into ffyl then get up and instantly get lowered into low health and the cycle goes on

    submitted by /u/Mewhiningaboutgames
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon specialty for all classes?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Just wanted to know if in bl2 and bl3 are there any classes that specializes in specific weapons? Like how Mordecai is good with Snipes and pistols. While I get that no class is penalized for using a certain weapon are any incentived to use specific weapons types?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on improving fl4ks survivability? Im only at mayhem 1 and struggling with keeping health up

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I'm running a hybrid between rakk attack and fade away, I do feel I kill things a little too fast but I die pretty fast too. I can't rely on neither action skill health regen/life steal and the skills that actually regen are too weak. Any tips? I'd rather not copy and paste a build. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/MrJanca
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Available Prefixes for Flipper?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Anyone have a complete list of available prefixes for the Flipper?

    You can't get a Binary, right?

    So far I've got:

    Compressing (3)

    Dangerous (1)

    Expert (1)

    Hazardous (4)

    Mocking (6)

    Stark (8)

    Superfluous (1)

    Unescapable (2)

    Any that I'm missing?

    Edit: Formatting & Just got an Expert Flipper

    submitted by /u/sanjunana
    [link] [comments]

    Breath otD dealing absurd damage?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    (Mild handsome jackpot spoilers?)

    I've been playing through the Jack's Secret area and i found the Breath of the Dying dealing immense damage sometimes, oneshotting a loader on mayhem 4. I checked to see if it's the orbs it spawns, and it's not.

    Does anyone know what causes this?

    submitted by /u/DeathBarrier
    [link] [comments]

    Raiders of the last boss

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Can someone help me defeat the dragons my build isn't strong enough and I don't have friends who play borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/swagmandodrill
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Mac compatibility

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hey! I have a mid 2015 Macbook Pro with 16 GB of ram with an intel core i7 processor. Will Borderlands 2 be able to run decently on my computer? And more importantly, is cross play between OSX and windows supported for bl2? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LuvOrDie
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up a second player fast

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I am currently level 26 in BL2, and I was hoping to have my brother play a bit with me. He hasn't played yet but I'm wondering if there is a way to get him to near my level quickly? Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/_Metatile_
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - July 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Keys

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I read up on these sounds great. Every code I can find is expired or for another borderlands game. Are there any new codes for borderlands goty that are not expired?

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69
    [link] [comments]

    Some help please

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I got the Handsome Collection when it was free on epic store, and cant fast-travel to the figth for sanctuary location, the game sais i dont have the proper downlodable content or something, isnt that dlc in the collection, or is it some bug/glitc/bullshit?

    submitted by /u/MoreThanNormalRegret
    [link] [comments]

    The Unseen Threat: am i missing something?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I have heard many times that the Unseen Threat is a top tier sniper, especially for Fl4k, but when i finally got one it just feels like a purple Jakob's sniper with a neat gimmick. The spawned projectiles rarely hit anything and i can never seem to get that crit "recursion" that one-shots bosses in youtube videos. So yeah am i missing something? is there a vital piece of gear to make it work? (other than ASE annoints)

    submitted by /u/relevant_subredit
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon parts question

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I only got back to replaying borderlands 2 recently. I have been watching some videos, especially Joltzdude, and always hear him and others mention parts.

    Are learning parts important or can I get to high levels without any worries on them?

    Oh I almost forgot, I do know where to look up parts. Just want to know if its worth learning.

    submitted by /u/DishonoredSkull456
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy tales from the borderlands from?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've heard that most telltale games were removed from most platforms but I want to know if there's a way to download it (PC or xbox).

    submitted by /u/Zain1105
    [link] [comments]

    Goty can someone help me with moxxi dlc PS4

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I hate it so much but i want that skill point

    submitted by /u/Crosslancer40
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS GOTY PLAYTHROUGH 3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I am starting playthrough 2 of borderlands goty on switch. Should I go through the story line then the dlc to get the max level of weapons from dlc farming? I am currently lvl 58. I have this obsession with getting the max gear. Thanks for the help. Stay safe

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment