• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Borderlands Who is the ass*ole whom thought that Destroyer has more HP than player has bullets would be cool?

    Borderlands Who is the ass*ole whom thought that Destroyer has more HP than player has bullets would be cool?


    Who is the ass*ole whom thought that Destroyer has more HP than player has bullets would be cool?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I literally bought all munitions upgrades use all guns types and can't beat destroyer without going out of ammo, I have a sniper build that deals 25k of critical and that wasn't enough

    submitted by /u/j0a0v1c70r
    [link] [comments]

    New playthrough coop

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for someone to start a new playthrough with on PS4. Preferably from EU to prevent lag. No mic required, just some fun lootin n' shootin. I'd play as Roland.

    submitted by /u/Trease02
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I have them all

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    So the other day I was lookin at the local game store and found borderlands game of the year edition. For me this was epic because I have the other three. So now I am currently installing borderlands and eating corn. Best of luck from someone you've never met and never will meet.

    submitted by /u/crebt
    [link] [comments]

    40 FPS with Ryzen 2700 and RTX 2060 strix

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Well I used to have an RX 590 and I remember that I had +57 FPS on High-medium settings, then I stopped playing like several weeks ago. 3 days ago I switched to a 2060, obviously I cleaned my drivers with DDU, and now I get on average 45 FPS with dips con 30ish with the same settings, also with the nvidia optimization sets all on Ultra but with the same average FPS, This only happens to Borderlands 3. Any clue what's happening?

    submitted by /u/Neon_Z_CowBOI
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have difficulty connect to friend for coop play? (BL3 steam)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Me and my friend keep trying to play together as we find games to be more enjoyable when done together, but this game just wont let us connect to each other. Other games are fine, destiny 2 no problem, divinity 2 no problem, fallout 76 private world surprisingly the best connection, Xcom coop no problem, bl1 and 2 no problem. But bl3 just can't connect at all. Is there some minimum internet connection needed that happens to be more than most other games? I get about 1.4 MB per second and my friend gets about 3 MB. I never had this problem when connecting with other people when useing the game through Epic but this steam version seems to have some odd interactions with the steam integration

    submitted by /u/Schultz_95
    [link] [comments]

    Any body

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I'm asking if people want to play on Xbox borderlands one game of the year edition If you need help on a boss I'll help you

    submitted by /u/perjomo
    [link] [comments]

    Full weapon tier list.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Is there a tier list of all the weapons so far? I'm trying to figure out what to farm for next for Zane after the light show and flipper. I want a list with all weapons though, not just latest dlc.

    submitted by /u/sproaty88
    [link] [comments]

    can i transfer characters between platforms?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    so i just made the switch from xbox to pc was wondering is there any way to transfer my characters from xbox onto pc (borderlands 1 remastered)?

    submitted by /u/count-THICCula69
    [link] [comments]

    now or later?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    i played borderlands 3at launch, but stopped playing about late december, after i played the handsome jack dlc. in the time since, two more dlcs have come out. however, one more has yet to be released. should i get back into the game now, or wait for the 4th one to come out?

    submitted by /u/starpuratinum05
    [link] [comments]

    Heyooo

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Anyone playing Borderlands 1 on Switch? Could really use a partner it 3 for my Underdome run.

    submitted by /u/W0lfish
    [link] [comments]

    Whats going on??

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    started a session 5 days ago and got the crossplay notification,upon entering the game my bank(285 lvl 60 items) wiped out along with 50 golden keys. Did a support ticket with gearbox, within 3 days they sent me 75 keys through shift but could nothing about my gear which is understandable. 12 hours later same notice on start up and wiped bank again!WTF! Anyone else having this issue? I'm afraid to put anything in the bank.

    submitted by /u/LootFisher
    [link] [comments]

    Sound loss

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Was playing with a few friends last night getting one through dlc1 and 2 and during the scraptrap boss fight we all lost game audio. We were in a ps4 party chat and heard eachother fine but could only hear like faint sounds for split seconds as if our headsets were faulty. This is also occurred for mainly the host whenever we were in the spendopticon and in the beginning of dlc right before we meet gaige. My friend(host) got fed up with it and did a soft reset of the game and it seemed to fix the problem but what could have caused that?

    submitted by /u/Aaronjr310
    [link] [comments]

    Gun damage reduction

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Has anyone else come across issues with gun damage being reduced upon loading a game? Not talking nerfs either. An example being that today I came across a level 50 Ten Gallon with the damage around 1300, I put it in my bank as I was only level at at the time, took a break to have some food, loaded up my save, levelled up and went to get my gun, the damage was not 600, what gives? No updates installed in that time i took a break.

    submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
    [link] [comments]

    Still one of my favorite games.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I played BL1 and BL2 when they both came out, then never picked them up again. I've always thought about both games incredibly fondly, so I just bought the three game collection for the switch. I'm about 2 hours back into BL1 and I remember why I loved this game so much. So unique.

    submitted by /u/clance333
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for crew

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I'm still looking for a regular crew to throw down on any of the borderlands games add me on discord if you're interested dimebagderek95#8045 I'm playing on pc

    submitted by /u/dimebagderek
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get BLCMM to work with epic?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I have the epic version, I put in the exe but it won't work, is there any way around?

    submitted by /u/willmc6144
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED YOUR OPINION!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    so i decided to make a run with each character in bl3 making a weapon alliegance in normal and another in TVMH, i selected the brands thinking about the personality of the character and the functionality of each combo and this is where im standing right now:

    AMARA

    first run: MALIWAN (all the elemental damage makes sense to me)

    second run: COV maybe? (im not sure about this one)

    FL4K

    first run: JAKOBS (considering that averything is about the hunt for him, that´s the perfect brand in my opinion for that)

    second run: HYPERION (the design of the character always made me think about hyperion for some reason)

    ZANE

    first run: DAHL (i mean he is even holding a DAHL gun in his perks immage.....makes sense)

    second run: ATLAS (all the tech influenced mechanics with him kind of makes sense.....plus a movement base build its a perfect combo with the smart bullets)

    MOZE

    first run: VLADOF (yeah she is a desertor but still.......it fits to her character)

    second run: TORGUE (again it fits her character and her skills and lets not forget about the most important part: EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!)

    so this is where im at right now, im kind of new in the borderlands world so maybe you guys have a better combo, remember that this combos are not fully influenced in their skills, there are some focus on their personalities so let me know what yall think please

    submitted by /u/Ravenefr193
    [link] [comments]

    why does bl2 freezes with the epic games version?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    i got the hadnsome colletion for free i have no problem with tps but with 2 it freezes when i have people in my game any one else have this? or know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/herder123
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 - Am I just lucky??

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Hi, I just started playing the first Borderlands on Switch and I got a level 15 shotgun with corrosive damage out of the garbage at the side of a building. Considering that the highest level gun I got out of a red chest on top of the same building was level 4, I was just wondering if this is super lucky or if this is something you can get in every game??

    submitted by /u/Atlas_44_
    [link] [comments]

    This games aiming is janky af

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So I got this game (borderlands 3) on release, played it for a little with friends. Stopped not too long into the game because life and I remember the aiming being slow and laggy and just horrible compared to the other releases. I redownloaded it the other day and thought it would be updated, but it's still a horrible mess. Tried changing the aiming settings but nothing I did made it feel "normal". maybe I'm more use to games like cod or something?

    submitted by /u/JacksonArnold
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment