• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Borderlands If M10 is supposed to guarantee annoints why dont quest rewards have annoints?

    Borderlands If M10 is supposed to guarantee annoints why dont quest rewards have annoints?


    If M10 is supposed to guarantee annoints why dont quest rewards have annoints?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    seriously.

    submitted by /u/ZeMeister
    [link] [comments]

    Blowing up the Diadems during Scourges immunity phase while they are near him will destroy his bomb and end the immunity phase.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    In case anyone didn't know, i just found this out while running the takedown with Moze.

    Another fun fact, if you are in daka bear when Scourge tries to teleport you, you will glitch the game out for a few seconds then stay in the arena.

    submitted by /u/cojosephol
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a filthy casual - where is a good place to steal meta builds?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I'll confess between DMing, wargaming, keeping my kids alive and my dog happy I don't have as much time as I'd like to understand the nuances of BL3 - for example, I had no idea explosive punctuation is now a "bad" trait - so I would like to copy some good builds.

    Where's a good place to find such builds please?

    submitted by /u/SupahSpankeh
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk lore shall we friends?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Let's talk lore: Specifically the Nyriad logs. If I'm being honest I haven't found all of them myself, but I have watched videos on them and there is one mention that intrigued me - as it did everybody I would imagine. Hopefully some of you know I am referencing the line: "You must never find the seventh". As previously mentioned I have watched videos on this, canon to the story of the games or not (comics) where there was two other sirens that I can't completely remember. I believe there was one of either gender, the female siren had no previous indications before it was revealed - she didn't even have any tattoos up until the reveal - and the male I remember literally nothing. (Sorry guys should've done more research but I'm already this far into typing the post). But my main concern is who this seventh siren could be? Ava (1) harnesses Maya's powers when Tyreen is defeated, Tannis (2) gains control of Angel's powers, Lilith (3?) flies to the moon and is not proved to be certainly dead just yet, Amara (4) obviously, Tyreen and Troy (5) - together because Troy is a leach of Tyreen and I don't believe he counts as one of the seven - Commandant Steele is dead, but her powers haven't resurfaced yet. Now because Tyreen is dead as well as Lilith missing, this leaves 3 sirens that we know of (Tannis, Ava, and Amara) which means there is 3 more to discover, 4 counting the seventh. So this only leaves us to speculate until further hinted at; There is a very, very broad spectrum of characters that could receive these siren powers, yet there is also so many possibilities for new characters to be introduced: So I come to this beautiful community of people to help me speculate in a time of boredom. Who is the damn seventh siren, and who is going to harness the powers of those deceased?

    TL;DR Lol who's the seventh siren and who gets the dead sirens power's ?

    Edit: Sorry realized went off topic from the seventh siren but you know, whatever. 😆

    submitted by /u/RoofusTheDog
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty of Blood now available on Mac

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise - the BOB DLC is now available for Mac on Epic.

    Yes, now all five of us can join in the fun. I'm not sure who to thank, but it made my day!

    submitted by /u/engineerinventor
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody help me with crawmerax on ps4?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I've been trying to ledge cheese but does seem to be working to well.

    submitted by /u/motionless05
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in an Underdome wave forever?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    There goes nearly 2 hours. I was up to round 16 and killed the final enemy in the first wave, and... nothing happened. It seems the game didn't register me as having finished the wave. Moxxi didn't speak one of her lines, health and ammo power ups didn't drop, all I could do was run and jump around an empty arena (Hell Burbia). Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/DeafeningCha
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what I'm doing [Mayhem]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Recently finished main story and thought I had a nice Fade Away FL4K build going for me... until I started going past M7.

    I'm downed within seconds and ALL enemies are sponges even if I have M7 weapons.

    Matchmaking is useless it seems and I have to solo most of the time.

    I'm trying to stay alive in M10 and it's mostly me relying on my pet to take out all of the enemies while I hide because I don't do nearly enough damage to stay in danger.

    Am I missing something here? Guns not good enough? Relic not good? What could the problem be?

    submitted by /u/Sicrux
    [link] [comments]

    I really do not get why people think Moze is balanced poorly

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Many of the examples, if not all were "I can jump straight from mayhem 0 to 10 and not need new gear". Which sounds weird, but my Amara ran the takedown solo with a mayhem 0 recursion just to get a mayhem 10. Straight from 0 to 10, all it took was one gun. You could do more action skill only builds in BL1 and 2 though, Lilith and Bloodwing featuring Mord could clear the whole game with just action skills during TVHM. Krieg literally didn't need guns and Zer0 could also melee kill everything with his Kunia and deception.

    My point? The game doesn't start at level 60 mayhem 10, it starts when you start at level one. And I think a lot of the people complaining about new Moze never knew how broken the other vault hunters could be in the right hands.

    submitted by /u/longjohnsmcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a noob?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I'm hopefully getting the handsome jack collection on PS4 this afternoon . Any good tips as I haven't played a borderlands game since the first on Xbox 360. Oh and also I have terrible internet connection and was wondering if I need to download all the dlc.

    submitted by /u/nahnahyeanahg
    [link] [comments]

    more tales from borderlands 3

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    hello world. why am i being chased by purple anointed balls from non-purple people? especially on slaughterstar 3000.. you know, that cool place where the purple people eaters arent suppose to even exist.

    i'm not naming any names, but its someone who might have put out a patch and /or a hot fix lately.

    and to continue on with my nice little rant, i would also like to include.. why dont they let us play the dlc's that we paid for, anytime we want to? instead of having to start a new game and go to sancturary? that would be nice. i just got the latest dlc, played it and wanted to play it again, but i dont want to go through a new game to do so.

    if i have to go through that whole thing about getting to sactuary and going around letting the crew out, finding eridium, placing eridium, shooting marcus' pipes, i might want to jump out the nearest window.. even moxxi's sexy slots wont entice me to replay the game anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/mmrock2000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 endgame leveling up

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    What's the best way to level up if I want to be able to go after crawmerax once I've done all the other quests?. I'm currently level 47.

    submitted by /u/Badmotherfuyer95
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reasonable farm outside outside of the grinder in tps

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I barely understand the grind and having completed normal mod on every class I gotten like 4 gold on no patch

    submitted by /u/Kyyrth
    [link] [comments]

    Can sirens use moonstones as an alternative to eridium?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Just a random thought I had while playing.

    submitted by /u/Effective_Fudge
    [link] [comments]

    Halfway through 2020 and BL3 still regularly crashes when matchmaking

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I cant be the only one who still receives console shutdowns from BL3. I just started playing again after not playing for the better part of a year because this glitch irritated me so much. And now I'm still running into the same issues. How is it ok to just sell a broken game this large and just leave it broken? I'm just disappointed I paid for the DLC pass when I came out and I still haven't even really got to enjoy the game. Is there any hope in site, or should I just shelf this polished turd so it doesnt brick my xbox?

    submitted by /u/Amx108
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Volumetric Fog

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi, In guides about boosting the games fps and lowering frame drops, I keep seeing people say to turn off volumetric fog, but there is no option to turn it off, only to put it as "low." How do I fully turn it off?

    submitted by /u/utlk
    [link] [comments]

    End Game/ Raiding?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hello. I keep seeing references to what looks like raiding or end game material and it would make sense to have it, but I really can't find any direct info on it. At this point it seems like every level or 2 the green weapons are better than the purples you tried so hard to get. At first I kept seeing multiplayer references and thought there might be some online raiding or something like I used to do in WOW but as far as I can tell "multiplayer" refers to having up to three other people play through game content with you?

    I have gone through my first play through of BL2 and started to do TVHM but it was a little discouraging to be doing the same thing I just did on the same toon. What is the pay off of doing that three times if there isn't anything past that? I also just went through TPS and am now doing Claptastic's Voyage. Kind of the same thing. When I was done with the main story I killed Iwajira a bunch of times and even the best stuff I got was easily outdated in less than one more level. I also failed to play most of the DLC for BL2 and I think I shot right past those and can't play them? I accidentally got most of the way through the Scarlet DLC without even realizing it was DLC. It was just a place I went on the map. I did the same thing the first time I tried to use the map. I was trying to get back to where I was just killed and ended up in the Tiny Tina DLC. Once the intro played I couldn't get it to play again.

    I digress. I think what I am trying to get at, is why try so hard to get particular weapons if they are so easily outdated unless there is some sort of end game content? I played WOW for years and the carrot/stick motivation was very good. You tried harder and harder to get a piece of gear that would make you that much more viable in a raid. Until they would raise the level cap and the grind started again. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/josefgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Bandits saying "this is my moment!"

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Is this a reference to something? It sounds like a movie quote or something but I can't seem to find anything other than a song with that title.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - July 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best guns from the new DLC?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I play R4KK FL4KK on mayhem 6. The Flipper and the Light Show are amazing so far.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Grixote
    [link] [comments]

    Future DLC question

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So this post was motivated by gearboxes wording while releasing DLC. They very specifically note that it is campaign DLC. So that got me thinking, are they planning on going the bl2 approach to dlcs after the season pass ends? (So far each dlc out looks great but I'm waiting to see state of game at end of season last before I buy it)

    I should mention idk if they talked about plans with DLC or not. If you know something I don't then let me know. Also pistol buffs were dope but I hope they touch up on every weapon class before they stop with the phase 1 patches.

    submitted by /u/Flyingtreeee
    [link] [comments]

    I'm now streaming on Twitch

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Alright boys... we are on the grind to affiliate, to reach it I need 35 more followers and 5 people chatting at once in a stream, so if you are seeing this, I am streaming right now, so if you like Borderlands, come follow me and join the community!

    https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfactor

    submitted by /u/LXFactor53
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment