• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Borderlands Is there anything I can do to keep BL3 from running like trash on my X?

    Borderlands Is there anything I can do to keep BL3 from running like trash on my X?


    Is there anything I can do to keep BL3 from running like trash on my X?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people have the crashing issue (fortunately I haven't encountered it yet) but my gameplay stutters so bad when I play. I died so many times yesterday alone because the gameplay was so inconsistent during my solo raid on Midnights Cairn. It's on the Xbox One X and it has the enhancement patch (I don't know if deleting it helps because I don't know how to uninstall the enhancement patch) but regardless, any help would be appreciated. All the settings are default, including FOV's. I really want to finish the entirety of the game since I have the season pass, but I won't even start the DLC's if it runs like this. Kinda miss how stable it was for me at launch.

    submitted by /u/GawdZeela
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige or Krieg

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I'm trying to finish the DLCs (at normal Level 30 VH) for the first time since i never played them and was wondering which of these two characters would be more OP up to that level?

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Vault Hunter Poll

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    So I made a poll a couple weeks ago to see people's favorite Vault Hunters for BL3, and that got a lot of feedback! I'm currently replaying BL2 and started wondering what everyone's favorite Vault Hunter is overall across all 4 games.

    Personally, Gaige is my boo. Who's yours?

    Take the poll!

    submitted by /u/drucifer271
    [link] [comments]

    Year 2 discussion

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    So guys, as the last dlc will soon be here and the game will have been out a year soon, here's a question for you. Do you think we will see a year 2 season pass, maybe 4 more dlcs, maybe bring back headhunters. Personally I wouldn't mind spending money on another season pass. Could even get a bunkers and badass' 2 in the second pass.

    This is just ideas. Let's run with it.

    submitted by /u/Itsbenjoni
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone suggest a good build for Zer0?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I need a good build. Currently level 49 and trying to kill Saturn

    submitted by /u/Sansundertale666
    [link] [comments]

    Can I pass my progress of Borderlands Handsome Collection of PS4 into my Switch?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I want to buy Borderland's games in Switch, but I dont know if I need to start all over again.

    submitted by /u/HugoRivero
    [link] [comments]

    Is the community patch bugged in TPS? (very minor spoilers)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I just had 2 issues where it seems the UCP is bugged. One was in the Watch Your Step mission where you have to destroy the plasma generators on Helios. There were 3 strange issues with the mission (I was level 19 at the time):

    • First, my damage was through the roof. A single trigger pull from the Vibra-pulse instantly killed an enemy. A badass might be 3 pulls. Also a single shot from sniper killed them, even if to the body.

    • Second, there were zero supply crates throughout the mission. Not a single one. Vending machines also missing.

    • Finally, when I got to the area where you are supposed to destroy the plasma generator links, they were not there. I watched a walkthrough to figure out what I was missing, and in that video saw what I was supposed to destroy. They simply were not there in my game.

    I tried several things to fix it. Did a repair install. It reinstalled at least the game .exe, which I re-patched afterwards. Reloaded but the issue persisted. I finally restarted the game without loading the UCP, and noticed the supply crates were back. Exited and loaded the patch and it seemed everything was fixed. Supply crates persisted, damage was more reasonable, and I could now destroy the plasma generators and progress the missions.

    Then after following Jack into command station and finally turn in the mission, I get negative 322 million XP.. The level of the mission is -1 as well. I encounter this even AFTER exiting and reloading without applying the patch.

    Anyone experience any weirdness like this with the patch?

    submitted by /u/GotoDeng0
    [link] [comments]

    Proving Grounds DEAD??

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I've tried and tried to get in a match with no luck. Is it dead or Mayhem level dependent??

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Just_Make_It
    [link] [comments]

    Inspect players is the reason why the game have lack of players in TPS ! Devs should remove it!!!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I know cheating is bad but in every borderlands games there are cheaters. Borderlands 2 is alive because it don't have option to inspect players and have a lot DLC's. Inspect and kick players with fully upgraded skill talents is worth for kicking. But kicking players with legendary weapons and items or with enough money, moonstones is really bad idea it's killing player base. Most players in TPS inspects players and kicks them and that's why the game is dying. And i'm alright if cheaters join my game after all in ultimate vault hunter with OP level enemies is harder to kill and you can knocked down with 2 shots even if you equipped legendary shield. But sadly it's really rare to find someone in true vault hunter or in ultimate vault hunter mode. In TPS players are bored to getting kicked or kicking others and that players are left game and playing BL2 or BL3. TPS itself is not worse game. Yes, it's have small maps and only one story DLC but it have new guns and characters and that's why it's worth for playing it. And i'm sure devs will never add inspect other players option in BL3. Because they don't want BL3 to become another TPS game. LOL

    submitted by /u/TrizzeK
    [link] [comments]

    Anathema boss fight

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    Is anyone else having (or has anyone else had) difficulty with falling off the platform during the anathema boss fight and having to literally start everything over in the guardian takedown? If so, how can I avoid this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal resolution for BL2 on a Retina 12 in 2017 Macbook?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I'm installing the game on my Macbook right now and I'd like to know which resolution results in the best gameplay.

    submitted by /u/juulpod99
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy bl1?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I have played 2 and I have just finished 3 (story wise) and I am keen to get the first game. Is it worth buying in 2020? And is there a cheap way of getting it?

    submitted by /u/RecentManufacturer
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use Bl2 Reborn with the epic games launcher?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Ive been wanting to go back and play through with what ive heard is one of the best mods for the game, but im seeing time and time that theres nothing about modding with epic games, anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/Mattjg1221
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to kill enemies without gaining exp?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Im playing a multiplayer game of bl2 with a friend and I want to grind some weapons out without becoming overleveled compared to him. Is their any way to turn off exp gains via console commands?

    submitted by /u/utlk
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about the Ultra HD Texture Pack

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Does it still cause as many performance problems as when it first released or did it get some performance updates since then? I remember using it after the release and the problems kinda outweighed the positives for me back then >~> I'm also primarily playing in 1080p so that might've been the reason, I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Grompy_Grumpy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about one of Brick’s skills

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The skill that increases explosive damage. Does that mean the element explosive or explosive items like rocket launchers and grenades?

    submitted by /u/EvilGlob1
    [link] [comments]

    New Loot Pools

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Do we know the new loot pool changes that happened with the latest update?

    submitted by /u/sproaty88
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 10 Guns with no anointment from mail?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Just checking in to see if anyone else has encountered this weird bug.

    When playing coop, weapons delivered via in-game mail land in my mailbox with no anointment, if I'm not the host. If I play solo, or host a game, mail shows up at M10 with an anoint. If I'm not host, all mail shows up at M10 with no anoint.

    submitted by /u/crudivore
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses invincibility phases last longer than they do.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I love the monarch.

    submitted by /u/BananaBread_047
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't touched the game since the last DLC (#2), catch me up?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I'm a Moze main, my build was based on Bear Trooper. Since I've last played there has been a makeover of Mayhem modes and countless changes, can someone catch me up with Mayhem and other important changes before my friends and I dive back in?

    submitted by /u/zFlashy
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Want to play BL3 but none of the characters seem appealing

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm a new fan of Borderlands, currently giving Krieg a playthrough (he's my all time fav) but I have also played and loved Mordecai, Lilith, Maya, Roland, Axton, and a bit of Zer0. I'm already looking forward to exploring TPS; excited to play some Wilhem, Jack, and Athena.

    But I look farther forward to BL3 and after watching through the intro videos to try and decide on a character to play I'm not sure I'll even buy the game.

    • Moze - Vladof merc with a dickhead boss.

    • Zane - A drunk who likes to shoot psychos.

    • Amara - A celebrity who likes to fight.

    • Flak - A robot dressed up like a 80's homeless guy. With pets. I could smell him through the screen.

    Please someone explain that there is something interesting or compelling about any of these folks? I am sure the gameplay is spectacular, that's not what I'm talking about. Krieg's intro video had me sharing it with friends, totally intrigued by him. Really awesome stuff. BL3 intros? They seem 2 dimensional at best, bad NPC's at worst.

    Someone tell me why I would want to invest dozens of hours into playing as any of these characters. What did I miss or not see? I want to like this game.

    submitted by /u/swerv_us
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I need help witb m10 i should be doing damage but i don't i don't whats wrong can someone help message me for more info

    submitted by /u/DaNniTheWisE69
    [link] [comments]

    Vending machines for borderlands 3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    So has anyone else noticed that in the recent patch all vending machines are supposed to match your mayhem level, but I've seen when there are two next to each other only one is mayhem scaled while the other is base level.

    submitted by /u/yafellah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment