• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Borderlands Whats your favourite borderlands?

    Borderlands Whats your favourite borderlands?


    Whats your favourite borderlands?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    ive only played the first one and am part way through the second and so far the first one is astronomically better (not cuz 2 is bad (althougj it is kinda weird...) (brackets in brackets in brackets btw) but cuz 1 is so good) Tales doesnt count cuz its a very different playstyle. and plz no spoilers

    submitted by /u/pissoffuannoyance
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Sweater Vest Vaughn.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Vaughn was so cool to me in TFTBL, the way he would interact with the rest of the cast and how he was a sidekick to Rhys. In BL3 they just murder his character for me. At some point in the story I was almost begging to see this man back in his sweater vest, but all he did was yell 'blood feud' and run around in his underwear.

    submitted by /u/Bigcat9715
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could get the Community Patch for the pre-sequel on Console

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I have been revisiting the Pre Sequel recently and I think it sucks that I can not get the community patch on the Pre Sequel in order to improve drops and weapon variety.

    I think the lack of specific drop locations is the biggest thing the Pre Sequel has against it Becca use it makes gearing up for certain builds and characters harder.

    submitted by /u/Nerdzilla88
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people love Jakobs snipers so much?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm sticking PC flair on here because nothing else applies either, would be nice if we had Discussion and Question as flair.

    But anyway...

    Why is that people, us, you and me, the community love Jakobs snipers so much?

    I mean for 2, TPS, and 3. These three games have similar Jakobs snipers so I'm talking about all of these. There's something about finding a Muckamuck that's so damn satisfying.

    But why? Well I have some ideas on why Jakobs snipers are so beloved:

    -In BL2 and TPS they were largely some of the best snipers, I think this would be the largest reason for loving them there.

    -I think that across these three games they just feel so good to shoot. They sound good, look good, feel good. Combined with that high-power-single-shot system, I think it gives the player a really satisfying shooting experience.

    • Something I've noticed just today, which is why I'm making this post, is that I usually prefer Jakobs snipers because of how ammo efficient they are.

      In 2 and TPS, Hyperion rifles sucked, you'd waste 2 shots usually getting to the full accuracy to even hit anything. Dahl rifles usually had shitty recoil that made you miss some of your shots. Maliwan, though, yeah they had good ass snipers, which isn't an unpopular opinion by any means. Vladolf had really good ammo efficiency too, which is why I would often carry them on my Zer0 and Aurelia, but they don't hit as hard per shot so they don't match up to the raw power of Jakobs.

    In BL3 things are a bit different, but I realized today that I subconsciously swap back to Jakobs snipers often when I pick up something else. And that reason was always ammo efficiency. Vladolf should be pretty ammo efficient, but it seems to me that they don't so as much damage relatively, as they did in previous games. So I usually end up running through ammo fast. Maliwan snipers are mostly a joke so I'm not getting into that. Hyperion in BL3 is finally pretty good -- same with Dahl. But nonetheless I keep using Jakobs anyway and I really think it's because I feel like I get more bang for my buck with a Jakobs.

    From ammo efficiency, to how it feels to shoot a Jakobs sniper, it seems the ol' J keeps me coming back for more. As well as many other people. I'm curious, why do you like Jakobs snipers so much? Because if you're a BL fan, chances are you love em. But if they're not your favorite, what is?

    submitted by /u/CaelThavain
    [link] [comments]

    Help with BL1 dlc

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I own the 360 goty edition and I want to play again, but my xbone won't recognize the dlc disk, do I have to buy the dlc again or is there something I'm missing? My xbone will recognize the main disk

    submitted by /u/thegreenbean95
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 never hooked me ..why?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Loved bl1 and bl2 was like crack cocaine to me. As soon as I beat it, I'd start all over with another character many times over.

    BL3 I played through the main campaign once and then farmed a boss a few times but then stopped playing. It just never drew me in like the first 2. Bl3 is a fine game so I'm not trying to say it was bad in any way but it just lacked something. I just don't know exactly what that was though

    A few things it might be 1-character skill trees were very unimpressive to me. The character I used, I wasn't that excited at all to level him up. 2-too many legendaries? This sounds like a bizarre complaint but I remember having 20 or so legendaries on my first play through. I didn't even grind much either and this just felt wrong or off to me. 3-long drawn out campaign areas. Never did I feel like I dreaded certain areas in bl1 and bl2 but in bl3, the first time I played through it, I remember thinking that I dread playing through that part again in another play through.

    That's all I got. Anyone else feel the same as me? Any reasons why you feel like this?

    How many DLCs have been released for bl3? Maybe they will get me hooked on the game?

    submitted by /u/Tongue37
    [link] [comments]

    Does bl pre sequel and bl 2 do level scaling like in bl 3

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    In bl 3 if you play with different level friend the enemies are scaled in a way that the level fits both you and your ally on difficulty. Does it do the same In the other games?

    submitted by /u/DATS6
    [link] [comments]

    Little help with some confusion about VHTM and mayhem?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I'ma playing on a console solo (my friends don't play this game, useless peeps). Very confused about playthroughs and loots. If someone(s) be so kind to share wisdom. I've googled myself to total confusion...

    (1) So if want good stuff from crew missions do them on first playthroughs but DONT open chests until activate VHTM or Mayhem?

    (2) Don't do hunts until VHTM or Mayhem?

    (3) Suppose want all characters at max level. Each has to do 2 playthroughs for mayhem unlocks? (Let me do quick maths here.. 8 playthroughs)

    (4) I'm decent-ish player that loves this game. Is there any hope of enjoying or obtaining some goodies on Mayhem? (I'm afraid I just won't be a good enough player and will just get pissy).

    (5) What about red chests? Save those too?

    Thanx!

    submitted by /u/OL44893
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for partners to try to collect all gear

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I want to try to obtain every Unique/Legendary/Pearl/Seraph gear in all the games crazy idea but could be fun. It would be nice to have someone to go on this journey with I am in Central Time

    submitted by /u/dkellum12
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I just bought the game, just would like a group to go through the campaign with me on PS4

    submitted by /u/its-palmtree
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me with some DLC bosses?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I find myself playing through the DLCs and having to ditch them because the bosses are way too obnoxious solo 😑 I beat the pirates booty DLC but now I'm stuck on Jackenstein in hammerlocks big game hunt and eclipse in TPS. Jackenstein I've at least taken out the 2 batteries on his back but Eclipse I cant even scratch

    submitted by /u/Deez05
    [link] [comments]

    i need help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    when i open borderlands, this window comes up and i cant play

    submitted by /u/uglyswed
    [link] [comments]

    Electric chair grenade mod

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Anyone else thinks they should bring back the electric chair grenade mod from bl2? I found it An rather interesting grenade mod.

    submitted by /u/keyroon
    [link] [comments]

    Axton or Krieg?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So I know all classes are fun, all are viable, blah blah blah, I get it! But, I'm a super super indecisive person. I really like torgue weapons, and I'm a fairly aggressive player, but not SUPER aggressive. So, do you guys think I should play axton or krieg. (Please don't suggest sal, I already have a level 72 sal)

    submitted by /u/MrBlackstain488
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - July 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I give the booze to

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Moxxi or mordecia

    submitted by /u/AcanthocephalaNext55
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Save Files Not Appearing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to use some save files which were put up for download (Joltzdudes ones) but every time I enter back into my game they aren't appearing. They are in the savedgames/ longnumber folder but hey won't appear in game. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GeneralFallkeys
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Monarch really drop at mayhem 6??

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    i wanted to try it out but i'm so not ready to go to mayhem 7 and higher

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One TPS, seriously need help with opha superior.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I'm only level 22 but since im playing tps for the story, I dont want to go do all the side quests to level up. I'm gonna be real, all I want is someone really strong to help me get past this, I've been at it for hours. Gamertag is TheDevDude3683

    Update: Nevermind guys! I did it all by myself!!!

    submitted by /u/dawolf05
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play question?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    For borderlands 1 if I have it on epic games and my friend has it on steam, can we play together?

    submitted by /u/Fluffwolf2004
    [link] [comments]

    I died

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Me and my buddies where doing something in BL2 and at the end I opened a chest and it had something blue in it at first I thought it was rare but when I got closer to it I realized it was a pearl. Me and my buddies proceeded to die and I refused to trade it off to them since I can use it once I hit level 80 I was the first in my friend group to get a pearl from a chest and it happened like 10 minutes ago

    submitted by /u/Ruthless4Unicorns
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 is boring now

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    i cant be the only one who is really trying to find something to do on bl3 but just cant. i can to this day spend hundreds of hours on old borderlands games but borderlands 3 is just boring, im not sure why i cant play this game and i was wondering am i the only one who feels like this?

    submitted by /u/1_The_Zucc_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment