• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Borderlands FL4K origin Tinfoil

    Borderlands FL4K origin Tinfoil


    FL4K origin Tinfoil

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    So some tidbits on FL4K, they are an indexing unit that went out to retrieve the 7 Scrolls on the Talos Empire. Now this is obviously an Elder Scrolls reference but I believe its also fairly important.

    Its an indexing unit so the purpose of it retrieving these scrolls was to be kept for documtentation.

    This would mean FL4K journeyed to some unknown lands to retrieve said scrolls. The fact that these scrolls are an indication of Elder Scrolls could be the reason FL4K is a beastmaster. Beastmaster is a typical class of individuals in fantasy games like Elder Scrolls.

    The implication of Elder Scrolls would also indicate another element within the genre known as godlike entities. In Elder Scrolls there are Daedric Princes and Nine Divines. But what about Borderlands? Well the only answers are Vault Monsters and Sirens.

    Vault Monsters dont or at least so far havent really displayed any level of cunning to the point of manipulation, so Im left to assume the only being capable of manipulating FL4K is a Siren.

    I say FL4K is manipulated because of FL4Ks abilities. FL4K's ability to command pets is rather unnatural even in Borderlands. Whats unnatural is FL4K has beast mastery over several different kinds of beasts. And the extent of his mastery is so advanced he can hyper evolve them at will through a technique known as Gamma Burst.

    Whats even more interesting to note is that Gamma Burst involves FL4K manipulating what we would assume to be Gamma Radiation. This would mean FL4K despite being an indexing unit somehow has the ability to create the most energetic type of energy within the electromagentic spectrum in the universe which is only normally possible from lightning, nuclear explosions, neutron stars, or blackholes. (Im thinking FL4K can actually create a blackhole of sorts for his pets and when the pet emerges from it its covered in excess gamma radiation).

    This all seems rather unnatural for an indexing unit to possess. However Fadeaway makes perfect sense and that ability to remain invisible is actually seen commonly throughout Borderlands. This is further remarked upon by the Grand Arhcivist that FL4K was always very quiet on his feet. One other thing to note is FL4K is familiar with Zer0, this is likely because when FL4K was created he was created he would have some level of capabilities in self defence or to improve its own ability to search and locate things to archive. That or at some point he was created with different intentions like assasination but was reprogrammed for the Grand Archivist

    So if FL4K was manipulated to an extent it would be that it was:

    Given new abilities like Beastmastery, A Thirst For Murder that wasnt present at the time (Which I think was originally its programming that got reactivated) , and an odd fixation towards Death

    These all werent present as far as we know before FL4K went to retrieve the 7 scrolls. Lastly FL4Ks fixation towards Death. This also seems very unnatural even within Borderlands standards. FL4Ks desire to hunt is a very real thing that we see in many individuals or actual Hunters such as Sir Hammerlock. Its just that desire to hunt down something or a creature of high value or status. This is FL4Ks reasoning for hunting down the Vault. But what is unnatural is his remarks towards Death. FL4K calls death a mistress. Now mistress death is a very real term...but remember how theres godlike beings in Borderlands.....theyre Sirens.....often female....

    So this is where the tinfoil comes and we go deeper into this rabbit hole. I believe ultimately that while FL4K was hunting down those 7 scrolls it caught the attention of a Siren. But not just any Siren, the 7th Siren. This is the same one Nyriad tells us specifically not to FIND....remember how FL4K is an indexing unit....who was sent to FIND the 7 Scrolls of the Talos Empire....I believe that this Siren wants FL4K to find her. Oddly enough when FL4K first interacts with the Eridian Writing made by Nyriad that they look oddly familiar. Maybe its seen some in the past but I believe this is an indication that FL4K unknowingly has had a run in with the 7th Siren.

    The 7th Siren gifted FL4K the ability to master animals....so that they would find her. Our pets always find things.....like dogs. I believe this Siren is also the reason FL4K became sentient. In bestowing FL4K these abilities, and with a drive to please "death" through hunting down quarry, I believe The 7th Siren created an ultimate tool to finding her. Im thinking the 7th Siren is imprisoned in a Vault of sorts and can only be freed once the guard or monster in particular is killed.

    "You may call me FL4K.....until I decide to kill you"

    Now suddenly the Guardians seem less like bad guys and more like beings that are just trying to do their job at stopping you from dooming all of existence.....

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    People who completed ALL side missions for Borderlands 2 was it worth it? How long did it take you?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I honestly just completed all side missions for pre sequel

    submitted by /u/Problemaster53
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video talking about turning Borderlands 2 into a board game, TTRPG and a LARP. The ideas can transfered to the other games too.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Well, instead of saying "Analyse and Adapt" It's probably more accurate to say "Brainstorm and Discuss" but that doesn't roll off the tongue all that well.

    Either way, I hope you all enjoy this video.

    submitted by /u/casualfreeguy
    [link] [comments]

    I am so alone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    In the game not real life (anymore).

    I've recently bought the legendary collection and I've completed my first playthrough of Borderlands 1. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm on playthrough 2 now before doing the DLC and trying to max out a character. As fun as it's been, I can't help but yearn for at least one other person to play with. I don't have many friends on Switch at all (been a PS4 player for years, mad Destiny fan), so anybody willing to buddy up would be greatly appreciated, especially for going forward for Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel (gonna play in order of release). UK-based player so ideally someone in my time zone, as I play around work/seeing my girlfriend.

    This is also my first ever Reddit post how did I do?

    submitted by /u/kenneeeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can have multiple worlds?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can have multiple worlds or can I only have one? What I mean is like I want to have my separate personal game but I also want another game but with my friends. Kinda like minecraft. Is there a way I can do that?

    submitted by /u/Sr_McSpank
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the guns who have names/titles in them

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Who tf is: Lucian (Lucian's Call) Tiggs (Tiggs' Boom) Rowan (Rowan's Call) Kanada (Kanada's Laser) King/Queen (King/Queen's Call) Robin (Robin's Call) I'm pretty I'm missing a few, but who are these people? Did they create the gun or what?

    submitted by /u/Allfather_Leorio
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t like bullet sponge enemies

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Haven't played in almost 10 months. I quit because I didn't like how sponge like the mayhem mode was. I heard they've done balancing and such in the last few months.

    Are all classes viable? And are the enemies bullet sponges?

    submitted by /u/HammerxofxLight
    [link] [comments]

    Almost Done with BL1 - So much Fun. Where to Next?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Couple of months ago I picked Borderlands GOTY (Although I'm not playing the Remastered version, but the original version, PC too potato). I didn't expect to have that much of fun, as I stopped playing Shooter around BioShock era as they all felt the "Sameish"? But wow. Blown away by Borderlands 1. So much fun. I played Solo (new Father so it's hard not to AFK when baby crying) - with Mord. I reached level 69 on the second play through, and I'm grinding a bit weapons now for a chance on Carmerex (by the way, I couldn't find active Multiplayer games. If anyoen want to try Crawmerex, poke me) :-)

    I probably going to try playing some Lilith, Roland and Brick just a bit to check how their skills works, but I wonder where to go Next. I feel I might get burned out playing all Borderlands games, and I don't want to be playing BL3 when everyone will playing BL5. Is it still worth playing BL2/Prequal? or I can do it later and I should join the main party on BL3?

    submitted by /u/Tall-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc3 heads :(

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been farming all day on mayhem 10 Ruiner boss . I haven't seen a single head drop! Is this normal/is there a better way to be doing this?

    submitted by /u/sumisoup
    [link] [comments]

    Which boosted character should i use

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I want to do a new play through of bl2 but i dont know who to choose.

    submitted by /u/novastorm229
    [link] [comments]

    help, once again

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    so is mayhem mode just higher chance of good loot and harder enemies? or is it like some arena for farming xp??

    submitted by /u/elatedgiratina
    [link] [comments]

    Season 2? 4 new dlc or 2 new Characters?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    If they made a season 2 for Borderlands 3 would you rather they made 4 new dlcs or added 2 new characters..or added another skill tree for the current 4 Vault Hunters? What would you add to a new season if they made one

    submitted by /u/92Codester
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone like to join my team and play?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I have borderlands remastered for PS4 and would love somebody to play with. Respond or DM if interested. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheChrispyBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Class Mods

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Does it make a difference to farm Class Mods on higher Mayhem modes and/or lvl?

    Like for example: would a lvl 27 Class Mod be the same as the SAME Class Mod farmed in Mayhem 10?

    Or are there certain numbers/effects that are only available at higher lvls/mayhem modes?

    submitted by /u/Rinichiro
    [link] [comments]

    A note about the Hellshock

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Is this anyone else's favorite weapon? Dual element, bullet ricochet, element swap via bullet ricochet, big magazine, absurd DPS. I could use this thing almost exclusively (with a Yellowcake and an OPQ tossed in for occasional flavor.)

    submitted by /u/aarondigruccio
    [link] [comments]

    Agonizer 9000 Drops

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    So I'm farming Agonizer for a Backburner and quite often a lot of my drops fall off screen below and then more drops (Tellers I assume) fall where I can get them. Is this a known bug? Does anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/sproaty88
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BL2 crashing on PC

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I just got this game on PC after playing for countless hours on my PS4. I played up until the part where you get to sanctuary then my game crashed with a "ran out of video memory error," I reloaded multiple times but it kept happening. After that I uninstalled the HD texture pack it stopped crashing in sanctuary. I then played for a bit and decided to reinstall the HD texture pack after thinking I found out what was causing the crashing. All was fine up until the bloodwing fight where it crashed during the cut scene. I've uninstalled the HD pack once again and could complete the bloodwing fight just fine. It kinda sucks not being able to play without the HD pack, I'd appreciate any insight into this if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Noske316
    [link] [comments]

    So anyone want to start a new Play through of bl1

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    My psn is Abstrakt_spy and I want someone to play bl1 with me I don't know who I'll be btw

    submitted by /u/Pshcobone
    [link] [comments]

    Mandela effect?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    If you dont know, The Mandela Effect refers to when a large number of people share a false memory.

    In this case im pretty sure that in bl1 when i played on xbox360 the hand icon that you interact with through the game show the middle finger. But now on ps4 its show the index finger. I search as far as i can but i cant find it.

    Does anyone else remember it or am i crazy?

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Best Fl4K pet?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    just started and i so far have all my skill points (im only level 8 btw) in my pet skag cuz hes a good boy. but I dont know if jabber is better... Is he?

    submitted by /u/Redpanda0712
    [link] [comments]

    How to do auto split on borderlands 2

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I want to speed run bl2 without manually pressing the buttons but I cany find a video or anything about how to use auto split on bl2 btw I'm using epic games version of bl2

    submitted by /u/hearthwave
    [link] [comments]

    When are we likely to see those new skill trees implemented in the game?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    After we got a little leaked look at the new trees ive been holding off playing until they are released, think it will be for the next DLC?

    submitted by /u/Gundarium_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment