• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Borderlands All the games are pretty great

    Borderlands All the games are pretty great


    All the games are pretty great

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Borderlands 1 got atmosphere

    Borderlands 2 has story

    Borderlands tps has the best playable classes

    Borderlands 3 has the best gameplay

    2 will always be my favourite but the whole franchise is pretty good

    Edit : forgot tales of the borderlands great game as well

    submitted by /u/nintendo5567
    [link] [comments]

    I got borderlands 1 again!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I am so happy to be able to play this game since I haven't had it in like two or three years. I found this in my closet under a bunch of shit so I booted up my PS3 and began to play it and I felt great.

    submitted by /u/fury_of_the_sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best character for solo play on pre-sequel?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm playing the pre-sequel for the first time and I wanna know which character is best for solo play any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Samurix16
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Idea

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    For DLC 4 I have an idea for a legendary. So it's legendary Torgue launcher called the Jericho and the red text will say something like "Blow your horn" and when you shoot it, as the rocket is traveling it plays the sounds of Jericho Trumpets like the Germans had on their airplanes in WWII. It could be painted to look like a German plane too. I'd want it to do something else other than that to warrant using it but I'm just not sure what it would do that would stick with the WWII theme. Any ideas?

    OH MY GOD!

    So what if when you shot it, the rocket would shoot up at a really steep angle then after a second it'd quickly shoot straight back down at the ground towards the enemies, like how the germans would suicide bomb in WWII?? That sounds fucking cool!

    submitted by /u/PLAKETKETKETKET
    [link] [comments]

    The borderlands soundtrack is so underated that it makes me sad

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Basically the other day I was playing the takedown at the maliwan blacksite because it's my favourite thing to do and the music is just astonishing, same goes for all the borderlands games really and I never really see it being talked about in discussions about game soundtracks, borderlands 3 may not have had the best story but they nailed the soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/CharliWarli212
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with random stuttering

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys, Ive been having a problem with my game and Id figure Id ask about it here first. So background; I downloaded the game a couple of months ago ago, I have a pretty good PC and so I was running it on high settings with no problems. Consistent 100 fps with the odd stutter here and there from I assume connection and playing with friends.

    Then I had to uninstall the game (along with the rest of my library). After a few months I redownloaded it and tried to play it again, but for some odd reason seem to be having much more stutter and cant seem to figure out why. I made sure my direct x was on the right settings, and am even playing at the lowest possible settings but its still there. Whats weird is, its not showing up on the fps indicator. It shows a consistent 90-100 fps but still has frequent stutter.

    Hoping someone might know whats up. Thanks for any help in advance.

    submitted by /u/swishslash
    [link] [comments]

    SHIFT CODE

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    SHiFT CODE (Classic) BORDERLANDS 1 5 GOLD KEYS EXPIRES 08 SEP 04:59 UTC

    ALL PLATFORMS 5JKBB-JSWJ5-K3X3Z-33TTJ-W9SFS

    SHiFT CODE (Classic) BORDERLANDS 1 5 GOLD KEYS EXPIRES 8 SEP 03:59 UTC VIA FACEBOOK

    ALL PLATFORMS WTCJJ-5SW35-CTXJZ-TBTJJ-T5RTR

    submitted by /u/AdventurousNeat0
    [link] [comments]

    THE BORDERLANDS CREW | DISBOARD: Discord Server List

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Hey there fellow vault hunters, I am the owner of this borderlands server for three different platforms such as PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We do giveaways, trading with three platforms, raid support, story help on borderlands 3 and channels for borderlands game of the year edition, borderlands 2 and pre sequel. We are a very friendly and helpful community. We currently have 480 members everyone is welcome so come join us.

    submitted by /u/lamaWarriorX415
    [link] [comments]

    DLC/Co-op Planet Loss

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Looked around the info on how to fix this issue but could only find out how to fix it int he regular story so here's the situation.

    Was on the Second DLC after Completing The Handsome Jackpot. My girlfriend offered to play with me. She was lvl 38 and in the main story and had NO access to the DLC. So we played on her "profile" so I could help her progress. We had a great time playing. Woohoo. Yay.

    So today I turn on Borderlands 3 and go on my "Profile" by myself. Now I knew it would spawn my character where we last played together in co-op (which was Carnivora). So I figured I'd just use my map fast travel to get back to the DLC. Didn't see the planet at all AND for some reason HECK was an available choice so it seems she hadn't played since Halloween. Tsk tsk.

    The super bad part is that I decided to Fast Travel to Sanctuary and use the drop pod method I've seen (and had to use) many times. The issue now is that the DLC planets DO NOT appear on my galaxy Nav Map on Sanctuary. I have missions in these places and there's a mission icon leading me to the Fast Travel machine on my mini map BUT I can't get there. I tried to maybe recollect the mission but the invitation in Hammerlock's quarters that acts as the mission giver has no way to interact with it (probably because I've already completed that mission.

    My home screen also has no option to "Start DLC" like it has said before.

    And I cant even return to The Handsome Jackpot planet.

    Luckily I do one DLC at a time and never stated the Third one so that activation point on sanctuary is still there.

    Does ANYONE know how to get me back to the planet I was on for the Guns Love and Tentacle DLC? Any info is much appreciated THANK YOU!

    submitted by /u/xxf1nal7xx
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after not touching a single dlc.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I played a flak in the game up until the Maliwan takedown and tried it during the solo event and couldn't beat it so I gave up. I have 0 idea what's in store for each dlc but was trying to figure out a few things.

    I feel I kinda rushed the story first time around and ended farming graveward for to long without a set build/playstyle in mind.

    I want to try a new class but I enjoy snipers to much and don't know how any could possibly do or if it's worth on any character.

    I want to pace myself a little slower but idk if there are certain guns that are reward only and should save that particular quest or long hair don't care it and save them for something like mh10 or TVHM.

    On the mayhem10 topic.. if I find a build I like what are the general steps to working my way up there? Farm the same guns again every few levels?

    submitted by /u/Dahmino
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone doing the fix for the TFTB gear yet?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Most people can get it once per play through in TPS, yet mine isn't in the vending machine even though I have the season pass. Did anyone ever find a fix, since my Athena would love the fast talker and company man right about now.

    submitted by /u/megamarment
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode in 2 is extremely hard I need help ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm using Axton and I'm level 50, I'm currently on the part where you're entering that lil vicinity before fighting Boom and Bewn but I keep dying and it's so frustrating!!!

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Very Confused about side quests in Borderlands Goty

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello , i have had a very big confusion for the past 3 days, i took a long break from the game but when i started it back , i forgot where i was and i don't know how to look for missions in Arid badlands and Rust commons for the ps4 trophies , please help :(

    submitted by /u/BodyBuildingBaba
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble beating krom

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble even getting to krom, the turrets are hard for me lol. Am i supposed to bring a car in there? I'm confused

    submitted by /u/itchym4n
    [link] [comments]

    Zero Melee TVHM and beyond.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I'm new to Zero, and have been thoroughly enjoying his blue tree. I've kept a few class mods that spec heavy into his red tree, which of course, is his melee damage. I'm wondering how viable melee build is in TVHM, and UVHM. OP levels are not of my concern. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, VHs.

    submitted by /u/BrassMan87
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda at a loss as to what to do post Story

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I finished the main story back on release and logged back in today to see I'm a Level 35 Moze, I don't own any of the DLC yet and wondering what option do I have aside from TVH mode or a replay with a new character?

    Also if I were to start a new character or use Moze in TVH, is there a quicker way to level aside from taking 20 hours to get through the story on each character again?

    submitted by /u/SCB360
    [link] [comments]

    I don'tunderstandderetand the matchmakingor mayhem system

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    So yesterday I made a post her asking on what to do in the endgame as I was unsure what I needed to do next.

    I decided before looking at tvh that doing the proving grounds and circle of slaughter would be best alongside doing some side stuff at a higher mayhem level would help. So far so good, up to mayhem 3 I'm ok, can clear things fine, doing decent damage with Moze, especially iron bear

    I figured doing higher mayhem's with groups would be good, but I cannot figure out how to find a group, matchmaking is not finding anyone, even at mayhem 10. It will only find maybe one or 2 people on no mayhem level in the campaign

    What gives here, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/SCB360
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - August 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about Dragon Keep DLC Customizations

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I have been farming the dragon raid bosses for the chests afterwards, and I hav opened over 200 chests and have yet to se ANY skins or heads. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/_Metatile_
    [link] [comments]

    I literally have no words to discribe this event that just happened but sholy hit

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I was killing my way to Reaver to complete the "Two wrongs make a right" mission and something unreal happened to me,i got the fothermucking Reaver's Edge Penetrator!

    submitted by /u/Arthur_just_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Eridian Weapon farming?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    So, I was wondering if there was any kind of way to farm Eridian Weapons on the Switch port of BL1, since I remember the console version had you fight a guy in the Crimson Enclace who dropped an Eridian Cannon or whatever, but I don't recall any specific advice for finding more, such as "Sledge has a chance to drop the Eridian Nosepicking Revolver".

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to install Borderlands GOTY and GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    So I just bought Borderlands GOTY Enhanced on steam and I also got normal GOTY with it. Do I need to have both installed or can I just install enhanced?

    Also does enhanced have all DLC built in?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/We_Are_Venom_99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment