• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Borderlands We are useless in the story of BL3 and don't even need to exist

    Borderlands We are useless in the story of BL3 and don't even need to exist


    We are useless in the story of BL3 and don't even need to exist

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    • Shiv? who cares, i guess Lillith could easily kill him.
    • Mouthpiece? Also lillith.
    • Gigamind? Zer0
    • Traunt? Maya
    • Katagawa ball? Zer0 / Maya / Hyper Drive
    • Katagawa Jr? Zer0
    • Ravager? Maya
    • Warden? B-Team / Rogues
    • Billy? B-Team / Rogues
    • Geniviv? B-Team / Rogues
    • Aurelia? B-Team / Rogues
    • Graveward? B-Team / Rogues / Tannis I guess?
    • Carnivora/Agonizer? I'll give this one to Vaughn!! BLOOD FEUD!!!!
    • Troy: Ava
    • Traunt: Ava?
    • Tyreen: Lillith and Ava?
    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed there are four targets around the cargo hold in BL3. Possible Easter Egg?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    The title pretty much explains it all. I tried shooting them in different orders, but I didn't notice anything happen. Any ideas?

    EDIT: The targets in question!

    submitted by /u/SPDSKTR
    [link] [comments]

    Have they said anything about the fourth skill tree?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Been in the hospital for quite so im ootl. I know they were datamind awhile back but other then that have they said anything?

    submitted by /u/ComManDerBG
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] New shift code

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    KZ5TT-6BB6Z-WF56S-XBBBB-RH6SF

    From Randy's twitter

    https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1299768475498565633?s=20

    submitted by /u/Mielonski
    [link] [comments]

    3 minutes of gameplay from DLC 4!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    With Lead Writer Connor Thomas Cleary. https://youtu.be/pfB8fmqH73g

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Is the season pass worth it for BL3?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I haven't played BL3 since October and I was wondering how is the DLC and is it worth paying the money for the season pass

    submitted by /u/woodidywoo
    [link] [comments]

    Starter guns for Lilith

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I started with a silent night (sniper) and hive mind (RPG) are they good things to start if with at the beginning of the game?

    submitted by /u/Boringboy123
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Mad Moxxi underdome

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I am struggling with beating the 20 round challenges in the underdome. I been trying it solo beacuse I can never find any online lobbies. Any tips to make it easier?

    submitted by /u/TheKiwis
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when I interact with vendors.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    If I try to sell stuff or even sometimes when I go to buy ammo with q. Seems to happen most when im sprinting to a vendor with any character. Also seem like have a boosted speed might have something to do with it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/cyberdude1115
    [link] [comments]

    Who you gonna call? Achievement group inquiry

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Looking for 3 other people on Steam for getting the Borderlands The Pre-sequel "Who you gonna call?" achievement and the "Mouth to Mouth" achievement.

    If you want to lend a hand let me know, or shoot a pm

    submitted by /u/0ddf3110W
    [link] [comments]

    Anointed Weapon Proc

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Do annointed weapons need to be actively being used to get the annointment to proc or can I just have it equipped and be using another weapon? wondering if it's worth it to pick up and equip all these good anointments I'm getting even tho I only really use one good legendary I have

    submitted by /u/xtoolmanx
    [link] [comments]

    Which bosses drop which legendaries in BL1?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    So, I know that in BL3, certain Legendaries have a higher chance to drop from specific bosses, but I don't recall that ever happening in BL1. I've received a Legendary Combat Rifle from Marcus in New Haven, as well as two Hive Mind launchers from the Golden Key cheat, but the only Legendary items enemies have droped are artifacts for my turret, which I already used so they're worthless to me except to sell for a pittance of cash. Does anyone have any info of who has a good chance to drop what weapons that'd work for a LV27 for longer than the next ten minutes before I switch them out for better ones like a militant germaphobe?

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    whats your favourite Borderlands game??

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    i personally pick either pre sequel or tales but i want to know what everyone else thinks!

    submitted by /u/GeneralGecko56
    [link] [comments]

    B3 on PC. Zane's second skill won't work.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I put the drone in the first slot. Clone in the second. I can use the drone but not the clone. If I swap them I can always use the first skill not the second. If I change it to a grenade I still can't throw a grenade. I checked the key bindings and it's all correct. It's just not working. I've done searches and I'm not finding any answers. Any ideas?

    Edit: I moved around a bunch of bindings then put it back how I had it and now it's fine with it. I don't get it.

    submitted by /u/Cthyrulean
    [link] [comments]

    Couch co oo

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Havent played since release is couch coop playable now? In 3

    submitted by /u/Cheemsburgar
    [link] [comments]

    What's your longest farm ever?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mine was the Hellfire in BL2. I loved it in 1 and I wanted it for my Maya. Started at about 9 pm and I still hadn't gotten it until 3 am where I gave up. The funny thing is, my next playthrough I got it on normal with Gaige. Just my luck

    Another one is when I farmed Katagawa Ball in 3 for the Sandhawk. I read somewhere online you got it from Katagawa and I immediately thought oh, Katagawa ball then. I farmed him for 3 hours before realising it meant fleshy Katagawa, then I got it immediately first run.

    What are some of yours?

    submitted by /u/assaultthesault
    [link] [comments]

    gamescom today?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    i'm curious to see what all is coming in the new krieg dlc, and even after borderlands 3. is krieg and whatever takedowns/free updates that come after all that's left for the game? could there be a year 2?

    submitted by /u/potatosallad_235
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod being made for BL3 that is like BL2 REBORN?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I remember Reborn putting a breath of fresh air into BL2 and made my friends and i want to replay through everything the game had, and we did. I'd love to see something similar for BL3 but im sure its a lot of work and hard to do when the game keeps getting updated.

    submitted by /u/Bane_of_Ruby
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna start a new presequel run.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Doing a no complaining run which will be very hard for me because the only good part of the game is Claptastic Voyage. The rules are no complaining or sarcasm and if I do I restart the run.

    submitted by /u/BigBaconBot62
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment