• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Borderlands BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: AUGUST 6, 2020

    Borderlands BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: AUGUST 6, 2020


    BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: AUGUST 6, 2020

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Today in Borderlands 3, the Bonus Boss Loot mini-event begins and we address some reported player concerns! These changes and the accompanying event will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says "Hotfixes Applied"! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    With these hotfixes, the ECHOcast Overload mini-event comes to an end and is replaced with the Borderlands 3 Anniversary Celebration 1 Bonus Boss Loot event! During this event, players have an increased chance of Legendary loot dropping from bosses. This event will be live until August 13 at 9:00 AM PST, where it will switch to the Loot Monster Mayhem mini-event with next week's hotfixes!

    • Turns on the Summer 2020 Anniversary Event: Bonus Boss Loot, live until August 13 at 9:00 AM PST
    • Discounted the listed Item of the Day in the Veteran Rewards Machine
    • Updated the Beastmaster's Interplanetary Stalker skill so that weapon damage is affected by Big Game while using the Cosmic Stalker Class Mod
    • Added tags to Punk enemies to mark them as humanoid
    • Addressed a reported concern where the Gunner would lose bonuses from Sleeping Giant after entering Iron Bear
    • Addressed a reported concern that switching Mayhem levels could cause some areas to spawn more Eridium than intended
    • Disabled the ability for enemy adds to spawn infinitely during the King Bobo fight

    Weapon Changes

    We've seen significant improvements to performance after the adjustments made to projectile weapons in the previous patch. Today brings a set of changes to various pieces of gear that were negatively impacted by those necessary changes without sacrificing the stability of the game. We have also included a few buffs to other pieces of gear that we felt needed attention as well.

    Lead Sprinkler

    • Increased weapon damage

    Reflux

    • Increased the chance for projectiles to chain

    Brainstormer

    Increased the chance for projectiles to chain

    Hyperfocus

    • Increased weapon damage

    Carrier

    • Increased weapon damage

    Unseen Threat

    • Increased the damage of homing bullets with critical hits

    Wagon Wheel

    • Increased weapon damage

    Bearcat

    • Lowered the ammo cost from 4 to 3

    Rowan's Call

    • Increased accuracy

    Lucian's Call

    • Reduced the spread of projectiles
    • Increased weapon damage

    King's/Queen's Call

    • Increased weapon damage

    Tigg's Boom

    • Increased weapon damage

    Complex Root

    • Decreased weapon charge time

    Moonfire

    • Increased rate of fire

    Fastball

    • Increased grenade damage

    Mongol

    • Increased weapon damage

    Cutsman

    • Increased weapon damage
    submitted by /u/TheXanderZone
    [link] [comments]

    I thought of one gun I wanted to be in the game when I saw it announced...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    The Finger Gun! Just like Rhys uses in Tales when he fights the accountants on Helios, except this one would actually do damage. Sad all we got was an emote. Here's hoping for DLC4

    submitted by /u/Juicebox247
    [link] [comments]

    Dream:

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Borderlands 2 remade in the Borderlands 3 engine.

    submitted by /u/dougmantis
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 should be Bl3 not Bl2

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I am really tired of streamers saying "Make borderlands 3 more like borderlands 2" when they are two different games! It just infuriates me cuz my least favorite game is 2 and slag was the most boring thing that happened to borderlands. I really enjoy bl3 anointments and hope they keep the world drops they could tone down the loot and up the dedicated drops but I dont trust gbox cuz they could mess it up and wait 3 months to fix.

    submitted by /u/paycolt2000
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 STILL shutting down Xbox One X when joining friends

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    How is this still any issue? Hasn't this game been out for almost a year at this point? Are there any settings I can adjust so that this doesn't happen? Also seems to happen when I try joining from the main menu and if I try joining after I load into sanctuary. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheMrPantsTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions: is overleveling yourself in these games bad?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    As someone that's relatively new to the series, I would think overleveling or repeatedly killing a boss like BNK3R or Wilhelm would be good, but it kind of bit me in the ass in my first play through with Salvador when I was level 36 going into TVHM and suddenly all my level 30 guns were barely scratching the 37-38 bandits in Liars Berg. Oof that first area kicked my ass.

    submitted by /u/Deez05
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick a vault hunter (Zane/Fl4k maybe)?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Good day folks. Just saw that B3 is free on Steam for a couple of days and decided to jump in (and maybe get the game after if it grabs me). While the game is downloading, I'm looking for opinions on which hunter to play.

    I've played BL2 quite a bit and have always been in favor of solo play and summoner type hunters. Started with Axton purely because he had a turret I can throw around. As soon as Gaige came out, she became my favorite cause of Deathtrap. I just love watching my minions destroy things! :D (...also my aim is stormtrooper level...)

    Anyway, I'm looking for a hunter that can deal good damage with the summoned stuff/pet. :D So far Zane or Fl4k seem the most likely picks with the drone/clone and pet. Which one of the two would do more damage overall and be more useful?

    submitted by /u/Sagekun
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 dialogue freezing??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So I have had this problem for about 2 days now where any dialogue doesn't trigger till 5-10 minutes after its supposed to happen, and sometimes it'll freeze my system and even my ps4 main screen (home screen) is anyone else having this issue???

    submitted by /u/ZacharyGratias05
    [link] [comments]

    anniversary legend drop rate

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Is the Ruiner considered one the bosses that drops more legends? I am only getting 3-5 legends per run in mayhem 10.

    submitted by /u/sumisoup
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Ace Baron?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Either i m completely unobservant or its a new character, But who is Ace Baron? I personally have never seen / Noticed him before.

    submitted by /u/yammchageddon
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious if anyone else saw the GoT easter egg in the second game ( not dlc)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    So I like looking up easter eggs and that but I couldn't find anything about this one. I found it a few years ago about the same time I was reading Game of Thrones. On the way to firehawks hideout you come across psychos that are on crosses with their hand pointing in the direction you need to go. I'm not sure if it was purposely put in there as an easter egg but in the books when Dany is going to Meeren I believe the slave masters crucified slaves left a trail for dany to follow with each slave crucified slave pointing towards the direction of the city

    submitted by /u/Gamergeek57
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Mayhem Weapons

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Took a break from BL3 back in January or shortly after Moxxis Heist was released, whenever that was. Since then, Mayhem seems to have changed drastically in the fact that we now have what is essentially OP levels for weapons. Am I going to be farming weapons at certain M levels before a jump to a higher one, or do I just go sequentially through the levels?

    submitted by /u/DeathGorgon
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had skins deleted?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I had my harvest gun skin and characters skin deleted. I grinded that hard for those as it looked badass to me and then months later they're just gone. Gearbox says Because they're event items they can't do anything like put it back or send it which sucks so much. Grind just goes poof. Won't lie though if feels odd that the makers of said skin can't just make a way to send it. I'm assuming they just didn't want to do such a thing for one person.

    submitted by /u/FarikoWishless
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to get a US steam key for Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Trying to find a way to buy the game and get a legit working key for it without spending full retail. Steam US version only. If anyone has any links they'd be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/936Switch_sub
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Crossplay in 2020?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I want to play with my brother through different devices I have a PS and my brother has a PC. Can we play crossplay??

    submitted by /u/PargeLenis0
    [link] [comments]

    3rd DLC dialogue repeats everytime I go to a new area, please fix this GB :/

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    The specific dialogue I mean is the dialogue you hear when you pick up the first mission to start the DLC.

    submitted by /u/WrittenOffski
    [link] [comments]

    Ranting on the plot of BL3 main quest

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I've currently just finished the first vault. I like the world building and side-quests, but the plot of the main quest is just horrible. Both Lilith and Maya are supposed to be legendary sirens, yet the game renders them very stupid, falling for enemies' traps left and right. I'm not sure if any other NPCs will follow the same trope, but if so, it would be a huge reduction to the game.

    submitted by /u/hechang27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment