• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Borderlands Is Borderlands Legendary Collection worth buying on Switch?

    Borderlands Is Borderlands Legendary Collection worth buying on Switch?


    Is Borderlands Legendary Collection worth buying on Switch?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I've never played Borderlands & I'm thinking about trying it out and I saw that there is a legendary collection on the switch. So I'm not sure if I should buy it or not, is it fun? How many hours do you guys normally play?

    UPDATE: I bought it, I couldn't wait any longer 😂 Currently downloading all 3 games as I type this. I'm really hyped to try it out.

    submitted by /u/Zadies
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - August 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The pearl of ineffable knowledge and multiprojectile guns

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So im trying the pearl with blast master moze and the main gun i use is the flipper. My question is does does missing one of those bullets in the spread reset my damage and also would my +41% +20% incendiary purple relic be better?

    submitted by /u/JasmineTheFatCow
    [link] [comments]

    As much as I really want to enjoy Borderlands 1, I just can’t stand it.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I'm a massive fan of the Borderlands franchise. Borderlands 3 may be my favorite game of all time, and Borderlands 2 is definitely my second or third favorite game of all time. So naturally, I should enjoy the first game. But no matter how hard I try to enjoy it, I always end up turning the game off in either frustration or boredom. The worst thing about the game is definitely the gun play. It lacks any weight and feels very 'floaty'. Landing critical shots feels like a gamble, rather than an actual skill. And the lack of ammo really drives me nuts. Unlike other games in the franchise, I find myself running out of ammo almost nonstop in Borderlands 1, which can slow down combat moments to a grinding halt.

    The world is also very bland and unappealing. Between maps there's usually not much diversity. 90% of the game is just brown boringness. And the level design is just dreadful, every map is a maze. The story is okay at times, but it never rises above mediocrity. And the side quests are as dull as they come.

    I know there's a lot of love for Borderlands 1, especially on this sub, but no matter how hard I try, I just cannot bear playing the game. It's hard to just say "this isn't for me" when I love later installments so much, but I guess Borderlands 1 just doesn't click with me.

    submitted by /u/The_Inquirer_852
    [link] [comments]

    Best fl4k boss melt build?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Just returned to b3 after a long break I have to know what to use now

    submitted by /u/don_evn_thnk_bout_it
    [link] [comments]

    Fight for sanctuary not in VR?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Is fight for sanctuary not in VR ive looked for it in the fast travel station but i dont seem to see it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/euphorant1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install a character save (pc) (epic games)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Please help out a fellow vault hunter!

    submitted by /u/don_evn_thnk_bout_it
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3: main story lenght.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I have that doubt. I'm trying to rush as the game is on Free Play Days on Xbox until the 10th. I'm going through chapter 8 and I think I have almost 4 hours played. I'll try to avoid all secundary missions.

    Edit: I'm using Fl4k

    submitted by /u/_-LorneMalvo
    [link] [comments]

    Help w/ allegiance runs please!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I'm trying to think of the best characters for allegiance runs, but am struggling slightly, as I don't know all skills, so don't know some that impact some manufacturers over others, so am looking for some help. I think I've got Bl1 and 2 somewhat sorted, but help would still be nice, and am definitely struggling with TPS and 3, as I am less familiar with these games. Any sort of help and ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/yeetus-dat-foetus
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding jumping in borderlands 2 pre sequel

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Is there a way to double jump or get a jetpack or something like that because im stuck on an island at the top of serenitys waste, i have to do a long jump to get off the island and i always miss by just a meter

    submitted by /u/kaizilla09
    [link] [comments]

    Messy Breakup

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I went to farm a new Messy breakup yesterday. And I thought it dropped off of GenIVIV. I was farming in MM10 level 60 (PS4). Am I just unlucky or did they change where that shield drops from.

    submitted by /u/mpop1
    [link] [comments]

    I had an interesting Borderlands dream

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I had a strange, but fun dream that either a new borderlands 2 dlc came out or that borderlands 3 had a new dlc that made Krieg playable again. It was in a super advanced alien looking area. At one point I find a cool looking gun that was encased in crystal. Keeping me from being able to shoot it. I had to melee enemies with it a bunch of times to unlock the gun's true form. It had a melee bonus in crystal form, but once you get all the crystal off it became a super powerful weapon. I think it was a shotgun that shot lasers which exploded on impact. It was kinda like a really cool Eridian weapon, but actually good. I also remember there being various swords being added to the game as a new weapon type. With different looks and bonuses. Some of the swords had the ability to use an energy slice as a ranged move, while others just gave a huge bonus to melee. I think I got a legendary in my dream that had both and fire elemental damage. I think the dlc was centered around the last of the sentient Eridians. They were in some sort of stasis and just woke up. They began making weapons and other Eridian tech to start expanding the old Eridian empire again. So we have to stop them. That is all I can really remember from my dream. The rest is hazy.

    submitted by /u/BrandenHolguin
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know where else to put this but I am looking for people to play any of the borderlands together.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    My friend group doesn't really vibe with borderlands and I would like to find a couple people to maybe regularly play borderlands with. My Discord is Teojoe2 #2602 of any one is interested.

    submitted by /u/LebronIsRonArnest
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've been playing through the second dlc(on borderlands 3) anybody else notice that gaige is breaking a lot when you have to follow or meet up with her?

    submitted by /u/artyboy20
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I get this error when I try to load into some areas, its happened in the meridian outskirts, and is now happening in carnivora. it usually happens after playing for a few hours then fast travelling. I can't get the game to even start now because every time I load in, I can't get to the fast travel menu fast enough to get out of there, and even if I could I don't know if it would fix the problem.

    any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/_finnigan_
    [link] [comments]

    What are Nogs?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I want to understand the nature of Nogs in the B3 game; where so they come from, are they aliens? I'm hoping there is some information on that.

    submitted by /u/Unable2Meme
    [link] [comments]

    What ability is best for amara and what skill tree should i focus on?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I just started a replay as Amara who i never played before. I wanted to know if theres a specific skill tree i should focus my skills in.

    Also i assume that i should use elemental weapons where possible as shes a siren and ive heard that she works really well with those types of weapons.

    Thank you for any advice! Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/StatusLoquat8
    [link] [comments]

    Question about events and dlc

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I just noticed that this game has events. I wanted to know how rewarding these were in the past. Do you have to have the dlc to participate in the event? What level is the dlc? Being a new player for BL3 how soon can I participate in the event. Do I have to be on the second playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Picking bl3 back up

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Just picked bl3 back up after not playing it since not to long after launch, jumping back into the saddle with zane. Any tips for a returning vault hunter?

    submitted by /u/FastAdministration5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment