• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Borderlands I need some help

    Borderlands I need some help


    I need some help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    So I recently got border lands: the pre- sequel, and I have been stuck on the first boss, i have been trying to kill him for 3 hours straight, but he keeps on killing me, any tips on how to beat him will be appreciated

    Edit: YES, finally did it, thanks for the tips

    submitted by /u/mrssd
    [link] [comments]

    CMT damages me?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I am using a Cloning Maddening Tracker on my moze and sometimes when I throw it the splitting grenades chase me or stick to me killing me. Anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/fluffyguy42
    [link] [comments]

    Hellshock on Zane

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I have been using the hellshock on zane and it just seems to melt everything, to the point that it isn't worth using anything else, even corrosive against armour.

    Is this some good pairing between character and gun or is it great for everyone?

    I haven't seen much chat about it, mine isn't even annointed and was still good when it was 8 levels under my others.

    submitted by /u/rwebster1
    [link] [comments]

    Map Mods in BL1 Enhanced?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Hey I'm curious as to whether or not map mods for the original borderlands are able to work with the new enhanced version. The only modded map I really want to add is the one that lets you fast travel to all the various dlc maps. I remember back in the original game I had the oasis map downloaded that let you travel to any other modded maps. Is there a way to add in oasis in the enhanced game, or even better, allow me to travel straight to the dlc fast travel map without having to go through oasis?

    Also is there a better place to ask about this? Like the gearbox forums or something?

    submitted by /u/V_Dawg
    [link] [comments]

    Farms

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Where do you farm shields and an actual good artifact for fl4k, i can't do enough damage on mayhem 10 and can't really stay alive what I'm running

    submitted by /u/artyboy20
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Reborn

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    can anyone help me with Reborn I've done the hex editing I've downloaded the mod but when I check its file it doesn't have Reborn.txt and then when I launch the game with the text folder Reborn in the games binaries folder and I launch the game and try to start the mod it doesn't start and says there is nothing by that name in the binaries folder

    thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/KadenIsABeee
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Game of the Year or Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Borderlands Game of the Year and Borderlands 3 are on sale, could someone tell me which one I buy?

    ps: i have and already played the Handsome Collection

    submitted by /u/CaioMMRPG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good weapons for blast master BL1

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend some good explosive weapons from borderlands 1? Finally playing brick for the first time and I'm not really sure whats best for him. I've picked up a few explosive weapons in clap traps treasure room but I'm sure I'm overlooking some that either aren't legendaries or have a different source to obtain from. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/MerkyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Which character should I choose in borderlands 3 for high action fast paced gameplay?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Which character should I choose in Borderlands 3 for high action fast paced gameplay? Who is the most aggressive fast paced action character, is very in your face and fights close up, and has a bit of meele? BY the way I used krieg in borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/LambchopsAreAmazing
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I need help on the new raid boss in the fight for sanctuary dlc I've tried the spot and tried many other strategies but I have been unable to do it will someone please give me a hand I'm currently level 70 gaige

    submitted by /u/Ruthless4Unicorns
    [link] [comments]

    I been listening to OST during work.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/GF3JdLvit_Y

    I feel like I am in a spaghetti space western at work.

    submitted by /u/JuicySmooyayy
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Even if this ability is awesome and all, for the love of god, i cant play with it cuz every fucking time i have it, i kill myself with barrell ... like im lvl 69 on playthrough 1 doing sidequest and dies like 3 time a zone cuz after killing all the enemy and i walk to close of one...

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) I'm trying to finally plat the game after all this time, but in order to complete the "Friendship Rules" and "Challenge Accepted" trophies I need a co-op partner. Anybody willing to help?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    DM me for my PSN name. I won't be talking cuz I have no mic.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thenotjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY item loss glitch?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Reloaded my game and my shield (omega) disappeared. Is this a common problem with the game? Item was locked and equipped.

    PC version.

    submitted by /u/kingofhearts432
    [link] [comments]

    Should Muldock be dropping the Face-Puncher?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Is Muldock part of the current event? He dropped one a lot at first but now won't drop it at all!

    submitted by /u/sproaty88
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 or 3? Looking for advice

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I'm kinda new to gaming as a whole and never played FPS, but always wanted to try it out. Borderlands 3 is free to play for a few days so I tried it out for a few hours. I'm so god dam awful at this but I'm playing at easy and having so much fun :D

    I've read some reviews about BL2 and BL3, and honestly I'm not sure what to buy. BL3 is on sale -50% and costs 130 in my currency, BL2 is -75% and costs only 33.

    I definitely enjoy BL3, it's mechanics and even the story. I heard BL2 is much better storywise, but tbh I don't care about story. Is the gameplay in BL2 as much fun as in BL3? Or did it changed much over the years? Is it harder? Is there a way to change difficulty (to easy of course)?

    submitted by /u/asztan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if this is a glitch rn?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the good juju cuz I never got it and there is the high dedicated drop rate going on but I've done 10 runs and haven't seen one

    submitted by /u/LilEsco-28
    [link] [comments]

    SNTNL Drone Delivery Skill Help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I recently got BL3 and I'm playing as Zane. I use the SNTNL a lot but the grenades that it drops hurt me quite a bit so I was wondering if there is something I can do to minimize damage taken by me while still dealing as much to enemies as possible. Maybe a specific kind of grenade or skill I can take? RN, I'm just trying to keep my distance and use snipers but I don't want to have to worry that much.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CrackedGamer573
    [link] [comments]

    Why I love borderlands 3!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Having played all the previous games I love this one the best. The return of the exploding bodies was great. It makes the guns feel more damaging. The other thing I love about this game is how much better the loot is at earlier levels. Having bosses you can get legendaries from is huge in helping you have some halfway decent guns. I am only at the beginning but the story seems better. My only complaint so far is all my shift code keys are missing.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    bl3 stuck at splash screen

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    So i tried the game on the free trial that it has on steam because i thought about buying the game and wanted to try it,everything was ok until i got the loading screen to go to sancutary for ther first time and the game froze, so i restarted the game and now the game is stuck on the splash screen.has anybody had the same problem and if so how can you fix it?

    submitted by /u/senpaigg420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment