• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Borderlands If you could have an existing NPC become a playable character in a future Borderlands game, who would you pick.

    Borderlands If you could have an existing NPC become a playable character in a future Borderlands game, who would you pick.


    If you could have an existing NPC become a playable character in a future Borderlands game, who would you pick.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    For me it's a tie between Torgue and Mad Moxxi. I'm not sure what their skills would be but I figure Moxxi's special ability would be some sort of "love ray" that makes a hostile creature friendly and on her side, whereas Torgue would just have some REALLY big explosion power (like, maybe have it hit everyone in a 1 mile radius, but give it a really long recharge time.)

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    So this happened to me today

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    TPS: Who is the “Soldier” character?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've played the mainline games, and every first character I've beaten the game with has been the "Soldier" archetype... Roland in BL1, Axton in BL2, and most recently Moze in BL3.

    This is dumb, but I'm confused by who occupies this role in TPS. Both Athena and Wilhelm seem to kind of fit the bill... but I can't tell if there's a clear winner.

    Any insight would be really appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Din_of_Win
    [link] [comments]

    How many guns can you get from Moxxi?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I've already gotten 2 by being a simp (Shocking Tamed Hail, and regular Hail), and I want to know if there's any more reason to brutally murder my bank account since I want to save up for another Bank upgrade (254 goddamn grand, I only need 200 more)

    submitted by /u/Mini-Z
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on BL3 compared to BL2

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I became a fan of the borderlands franchise after I bought the handsome collection in 2016. I enjoyed the game the more I looked into farming and watching YouTubers. Despite having not played the dlcs and having only beaten it with one character I loved it and couldn't wait to play more and more.

    As soon as I heard and saw BL3 I was excited like most the fanbase. My biggest regret was buying the season pass. At first the game looked amazing and I pre-ordered it. When it finally came I was enjoying every bit. After learning of the lack of farming and messed up loot pools I didn't play as much. I then decided to jump in again and beat the game. I then returned once more when designated loot drops existed and found that no matter what it didn't feel the same...

    The builds all felt weak and bland and the farming was a nightmare. My issue being the slaughterhouse drops and mission exclusive weapons. I recently decided to start from the beginning and I've just grown to dislike the game. It felt boring and every farm felt the same and felt pointless. Now I'm going to talk about minor things that are just what I prefer.

    Most of us knew that gearbox probably wouldn't be able to beat Jack with an antagonist but the twins were my least favourite antagonists in gaming history. They got some laughs out of me but it wasn't satisfying to kill them and they never changed compared to Jack. I feel like gearbox used all the old characters to lure us in but most of them didn't have interesting parts and it felt limited.

    The only thing that got me playing again was the cosmetics but it's so bland seeing the character customizations compared to BL2. I now play BL2 and I plan on maxing out my favourite characters. I do see how people enjoy BL3 and I don't want it to seem like I'm shitting on it. My biggest point being that the game felt bland and the early launch just left a sour taste in my mouth that made me lose interest. I'd love to hear what you guys think and am open to discuss anything.

    submitted by /u/Jetswampert13
    [link] [comments]

    Highland Explorer Trophy Help

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I have all four maps filled out for this trophy, but it never popped. Is there any additional areas I may have missed?

    submitted by /u/Dawn_Prince
    [link] [comments]

    Any base game build for fl4k

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I only have the tentacles of love dlc also

    submitted by /u/whoopwhopo
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Legendarys?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I didn't know that Legendarys can bug out and spawn as Blue Anointeds in the Shop. Is that a bug or wanted?
    so heres a Blue Redistributor i got from Earl:

    https://imgur.com/a/aNErs7f

    submitted by /u/Rinichiro
    [link] [comments]

    Damnnnnn

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    The entire Handsome Collection is on Epic Games for $14.99 (USD) right now... that's an insane deal seeing as it includes all DLCs and content from BL2/TPS. Also BL3 is $29.99 which isn't bad either tbh; on Steam both are around $60 each I think

    submitted by /u/XdArkn0mAdX
    [link] [comments]

    Choice of Mayhem

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Rather than having to spend ages trying to get the Mayhem modifiers you want by repeated random rerolls can we instead simply choose what modifiers we want?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pgreeni
    [link] [comments]

    Which brands would the TF2 mercs use? A set of obvious/not at all serious answers that I'm just posting because it's been on my mind for a few weeks now.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Scout- Tediore. Scout is ABSOLUTELY the guy who chucks a fully-loaded tediore shotgun at someone with 1HP.

    Soldier- Bandit/COV launchers. He already has the Beggar's Bazooka, which is basically a Bandit launcher anyway.

    Pyro- Maliwan. Is there anything else?

    Demoman- TORGUE! Again, is there anything else?

    Heavy- Vladof. He'd absolutely get a custom-tooled Vladof minigun. He'd be willing to pay a rather hefty price, too.

    Engineer- Dahl. Axton's turret is Dahl, and I'd imagine Engie would like to tinker with that turret to make it his own. As for the guns, he'd take to Dahl's reliability.

    Medic- He wouldn't be too interested in the guns. He'd probably pick up a BL3 Atlas pistol just so he wouldn't have to waste time aiming.

    Sniper- Jakobs. Nobody makes a stronger sniper rifle, and he knows it.

    Spy- Like the Medic, the gun brands wouldn't be too important to him. He'd be much more interested in character mods and artifacts that improve melee.

    submitted by /u/iuseleinterwebz
    [link] [comments]

    Will I be able to play with my friend who has no dlcs?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I'm about to buy myself a pass for borderlands 3 to get myself all the current dlcs! But I also sometimes play with my friend but he's not going to buy any dlc in the future..Will I still be able to join him in the core game? And if yes, what would happen to my dlc items if I wear any?

    submitted by /u/KolkiRik
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 on Switch crashing on open?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Not really sure where to post this, hoping I can get decent info here. Any time I try to play Borderlands 2 on switch, it crashes immediately. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, as well as deleting my save data and re-downloading it off the cloud.

    submitted by /u/zehn333
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY Edition

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Is it normal to collect so much cash that whenever you open the small safes, cash boxes, lockers, and skag piles they're empty? I can still collect cash from enemies with Bloodwing's swipe skill though.

    submitted by /u/0FilthEpitome0
    [link] [comments]

    Question on playthroughs

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Can you fight crawmerax on playthrough 1? Would you be able to get Pearls on playthrough 1? Just to test things I did the armory glitch to see what would be in there. Damn that's a lot of chests. I only found 2 gold guns worth keeping.

    I am at a point where I started playthrough 2 but the enemies are so weak. I thought they were supposed to scale up. Also will drop rates get better in playthrough 2? Right now it's all garbage. Lastly is there a guide on what levels to do dlc because if I known I would have been this over leveled I would have skip most of the side quests.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Timothy?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Timothy is a Vault Hunter. He runs with the pack in the Pre-Sequel and is more than competent and capable of handling himself in the face of plenty of enemies and now, he's hiding out from Loader Bots and a guy who calls himself Pretty Boy. Don't get me wrong The Handsome Jackpot is my favorite DLC. It just feels weird to have to basically babysit a former Vault Hunter considering how they're basically forces of nature in the players hands.

    submitted by /u/AgentAtrocitus
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about post BL3 Lilith (spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So I don't think she's dead. If she was dead her powers would have passed on and we know siren's pick who they want to pass them on to. There is basically two choices she would have passed them on to and that's Moxxi or Ellie and since that doesn't happen I think it's safe to assume she's a live.

    submitted by /u/neogreenlantern
    [link] [comments]

    Savage Lee isn't dropping.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    So ive finally returned to bl2 after months and I'm trying to farm for the unkempt Harold. Idk if it's just bad luck or do I have to do a certain mission for the weapon to drop? Sorry in advance I just can't remember much.

    submitted by /u/Jetswampert13
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for people to play Borderlands 1 with me on PS4

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    For me it's like no one else has it. Just dm me.

    submitted by /u/Creepyeye
    [link] [comments]

    Does the seventh sense change parts?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Trying to know if it changes parts or damage or sights to see if it's worth farming one I want. I don't think it can be anointed though but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/FarikoWishless
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment