• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Borderlands Why is this so difficult to explain?

    Borderlands Why is this so difficult to explain?


    Why is this so difficult to explain?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Searching for a bit now and cannot seem to find a lore-based or descriptive answer, but I know one exists.

    The question: Each vault hunter has a rectangular item hanging on their leg that they pull their weapons from. This item is like an extra-dimensional space of some kind that stores more than its size would indicate and kind of teleports the item to the Vault Hunter's hands.

    Is there any description of what that item is and how it works in either the lore of the game within the game or even any fan-fiction description of it? I'm drawing a blank on how to describe it myself and I'm just asking for help.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kennsai
    [link] [comments]

    What's the explanation for Borderlands 2 diverse biomes?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    The first Borderlands introduced Pandora as a barren desert wasteland planet. In Borderlands 2 we suddenly have snowy glaciers, thundra, lush green fields and more. In Borderlands 3 Pandora is back to being a wasteland...

    Is there an in-universe explanation to this? I recall reading/hearing something about a flash ice age, but I'm not sure if that's true anymore...

    submitted by /u/Fluffy_Carnivore
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: BL3 is free to play on Steam

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share with y'all that you can play Borderlands 3 on Steam for the next 30 hrs (approximately) for free.

    Not much, I know. I was just glad to see it on there for free temporarily and wanted to share with other fellow players that might not know.

    submitted by /u/bassaleh
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 is great

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So I just got borderlands 2 and I just have to say that its such a good game.Bl2 is really good because there is so much content so you wont get bored.And there is six yes six vault hunters.Then there are all the dlcs and all the different biomes.Its just such a good game and I wont get bored.Ohh also there are the op levels and tvhm uvhm and so much stuff.But ya that are just some of my thoughts so ya bye.

    submitted by /u/charliejaed20
    [link] [comments]

    Can i transfer my BL3 characters to a different ps4?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I am going to need to reset my ps4 in the near future due to hardware issues and want to save my hoghlevel character. Does anyone know how to save them and put them on the new game?

    submitted by /u/GrilgoBaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Depressing

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Kinda disappointed that I spent 15 minutes killing every enemy in the agonized arena and no trophy....

    submitted by /u/Throat_Masher
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I do this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    So a few weeks ago I stopped playing bl3 and was taking a break I got really into d2 but now I'm super bored of it after like a week and I deleted my bl3 saved data to make space for other saved data(I play on ps4 btw)and now that I'm playing the game again I got my data back from online storage but not all of it and it is making me restart dlc 3 which I don't really care about bc I really liked the dlc but I lost all my dlc three weapons 😢

    submitted by /u/LilEsco-28
    [link] [comments]

    Are drops from mayhem 10 better ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    If the same legendry drops on mayhem 1 and 10 , would there be any deferences ?

    submitted by /u/-Kemya-
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Artifacts Stuck On Screen

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm playing BL3 on steam and Everytime I play, especially in an area with a lot of enemies like circle of slaughter, random barrels, enemies corpses remain on my screen and makes it hard to see. They stay there until I reload the game and it happens both in single and multiplayer.

    Anybody else experience this and know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/nostaljack
    [link] [comments]

    Who to play in BL2?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! Long time borderlands game player! This is the game that actually got me into video games. Played om the 360, ps3 and ps4. I was wondering if I can get some advice on who to play, as I only have played Salvador through entirely ever and have put a lot of hours on all platforms. Wanting to change it up this time.

    submitted by /u/AndrewtehGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help me get a bl2 co op achievement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Need help getting friendship rules achievement on Bl2, also down to play in general but I'm only level 30 atm working towards op10. Hmu if you're interested.

    I'm on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/Noske316
    [link] [comments]

    Lucian's Call drop rate?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I just picked the game up again after a few months and I'm looking for a level 60 Lucian's Call. I've been farming Gravemind for several hours now with no luck, when I've gotten several from him before in only a few attempts.

    Was the drop rate changed, or am I just having some bad RNG?

    submitted by /u/DarkKnightwing2
    [link] [comments]

    Poor game design (or buggy?) because items of same/worse specs have drastically different prices

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm deep into the Knoxx DLC (still on my first playthrough) and as I level up (currently 43), it's only getting more confusing why higher-level items have the same specs as some lower level stuff, yet have a higher price for not doing anything more/different.

    I did all the reading about how sniper rifles have different parts, and that makes sense for nuanced and small improvements in speed and accuracy, etc.

    But a Class Optimization Module / COM that I just picked up makes it crystal clear there must be bugs or glitches in the code (despite playing on Switch, which is supposed to be the "Remastered" version?):

    https://imgur.com/l3Vslq3

    The Level 40 Sniper COM has worse specs (IMO) than the Level 31 version because +80% critical hit is less +90% critical hit, and the skill points are basically the same thing. But the Level 40 has a price of $132,090 while the other is $40,522??

    I researched this online):

    Sniper Mods focus on the effectiveness of sniper rifles, giving a heavy increase to critical hit damage and accuracy with sniper rifles, and boost to Carrion Call helps to keep Bloodwing active. The mod can also give ammo regeneration to snipers, helping with the low reserve amount of sniper ammo. Note that the secondary effect will not fit on the item card if 3 skill attributes and a +100% critical damage is present on the COM. The COM may still have a secondary effect, but to discover it requires experimenting.

    But after testing, the Level 40 mod doesn't have ammo regen either.

    Is there something else going on?

    tl;dr

    Level 40 sniper COM: +80 critical hit -> $132,000

    vs

    Level 31 sniper COM: +90 critical hit -> $40,000

    WTF??

    Edit: And, now to make things even more ridiculous, I also just bought a

    Level 31 sniper COM: +85% critical hit AND +60% Sniper Rifle Accuracy, same exact skill points as the Level 40 above -> $65,000 (buyback price, half the buyback price of the Level 40 sniper COM)

    submitted by /u/RudeHoney8
    [link] [comments]

    Locations in BL2:fight for sanctuary and BL3

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    So the area in bl3 where you go and find the golden car to melt it down(can't remember the area name sadly). Is it the same area from Fight for Sanctuary? like the small area felt similar to a area you fight threw in Fight for Sanctuary(again not sure of the quest name/location).

    submitted by /u/Moss_Stone
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands The Pre-sequel Remake

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Borderlands the pre-sequel was a decently okay game but it has some flaws, what would i like to see if the devs decide to look into this and are interested on remaking BLTPS - BLTPS in the borderlands 3 engine - Revamp the weapon system - Do not NERF the weapons - Add Sliding and climing if it's possible to add more DLC in the PRE-SEQUEL Since sadly 2K Australia shutdown years back if it's possible for 2K games & Gearbox to get the Borderlands The Pre-Sequel IP

    But what do you guys want to see in borderlands the pre-sequel remake?

    submitted by /u/DreemurrForever
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain Mayhem modes to me?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I was under the impression that the higher the Mayhem level, the better the loot. However I've been playing on Mayhem 4 and haven't had a single weapon drop that's been better than the gear I've got from playing previous levels. What's the point in playing higher tiers of Mayhem if you're not getting better loot?

    Edit: Maybe it's just me but I don't see the fun in having enemies 800% stronger, just for their chance for a legendary drop. Totally slows down the flow when you have to stop and plug away at the same guy for 5 minutes.

    submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM at level 1

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently finished the main campaign for the first time and now I'm playing some of the DLC and messing around with mayhem, however I'm thinking about starting a new character for a co op campaign with some friends. Obviously I can start a new game with TVHM active, but is it worth doing at such a low level?

    submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
    [link] [comments]

    Digi peak patched

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Is the digi skip patched tried it and it doesn't work

    submitted by /u/blairwatt3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment