• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Borderlands Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck Reveal Trailer!

    Borderlands Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck Reveal Trailer!


    Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck Reveal Trailer!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Face puncher is back on top. Post your gear combos

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Trying to compile a list of shield, artifact, class mod and anointment synergies to use with the face puncher on each character.

    Let's see what you guys can come up with 🤘

    submitted by /u/RoadCode
    [link] [comments]

    Found 66706077 written on a drawer while playing The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Does it mean anything?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    See image: https://i.imgur.com/Mji915j.png

    I saw this while going through Dr. Ned's lab in Dead Haven. Wasn't sure if this was an easter egg of some sort or just random scrawling.

    submitted by /u/mucow
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 on PS5?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if borderlands 3 will be made backwards compatible on PS5? I haven't played the game since launch and I'm worried about getting all the dlc and not being able to play it once the next generation releases

    submitted by /u/ah_thats_alright
    [link] [comments]

    B2 noob question regarding saves

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    So I played for an hour, and was not able to finish the first mission on southern shelf. I was level six when I quit. When I reloaded today, I chose "continue" and was spawned back with Hammerlock. But I kept my level, xp, and gear.

    When I went back to southern shelf - all the enemies respawned, I had cleared most of the area already. Is this normal? I thought this was just another first person RPG? It's insanely fun and addictive, about the only FPS that feels good with a game pad. Got my first rapid grenade launcher just now lvl 7.

    Lastly, is there any way to heal up outside finding or buying consumables? Can I store them for when I need them in the middle of a gunfight? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/YunKen_4197
    [link] [comments]

    The one thing

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Listen, I can handle bad writing, I can handle nerfing all the guns I like, I can handle playing eden 6 4 times for all the vault hunters, I can handle ava, but theres one thing I cant handle

    Who, who in gods name decided the pet they were giving the fl4k, the big 4th pet they were to receive to compare to the likes of skaggs, jabbers, and spiderants, was a loader bot, dear god the borderlands has dozens of unique and interesting monsters you could've has neeedlestalkers, the weird wolves from xylourgos, hell make it a saurian you already have all the assets. Why make us go through having a loaderbot they're not even an animal!

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk if this leak isnt real my whole rant is invalidated good day

    submitted by /u/Icaruspotion
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played Borderlands 3 since launch, is it worth giving it another try?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    For a little background, I was a massive borderlands 1 and 2 fan. 100% achievements for both games, every vault hunter taken to max rank, just about all the legendaries. Played all the spin offs and enjoyed each one. I was beyond excited for a long awaited third game but when it came time to play it the story just didn't leave me happy. I almost got 100% achievements even.

    I've seen there are now 4 DLC's and many changes have been made to the game over time and I'm thinking I should really give it a second chance. So are the DLC's worth buying? I also played Zane at launch, how is he now a days?

    submitted by /u/DatBowl
    [link] [comments]

    anyone down to play?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    sorry if this isnt what the page is for but im lookin for a group of people to run around a shoot stuff with just yaknow idle fun with some new people if anyone wants to join in i have the games for both ps4 and PC. respond if you do and we can workout the details

    (i'm 22 male from canada) just in case anyone was wondering

    submitted by /u/kingwoppa
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 player playing BL2 for 1st time. VH question...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey all. Huge BL3 fan here. Played thru on 3 of the 4 Vault Hunters on PS4, recently built a new pc and bought the game again and now have Zane & FL4K already at max level.

    I never played any of the other borderlands games prior to BL3. I don't wanna burn out on it before DLC4 drops and I wanted a new reason to use my Switch so I got the collection on Switch. Currently playing BL2 and am level 10 Axton.

    My question is what is the best skill tree to focus on for Axton? What sort of guns work best on him? Is Axton a good choice for my 1st playthru? And also what is max level in BL2?

    Any other insight u wanna give me is very welcome!!!

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/chef_fuzzy
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 4 Classmods

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    So given the Kreig/Bandit theme Im hoping these new classmods focus on his skillset( also potentially the new skill trees though I hope those also get their own added to the general lootpool)

    Id like a melee mod for Amara, a bloodsplosion themed one for the digiclone ,Fire for Moze and and maybe something to buff pets to deal additional explosive damage andcexplode on death for FL4K

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    In-game events

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Do in-game events like revenge of the cartels come back in BL3 and BL2?

    I never played any event on bl2 and BL3 a bit of one but not much.

    submitted by /u/King-Osvald
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands fundamentally made for co-op?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel solo and it's been a little dry. It doesn't seem too story driven. With voice lines from characters sprinkled everywhere.

    I've heard about all the hype but my experience has been relatively tame. Am I playing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/Eren_Jaeger_The_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    PS4- Any difference in BL1: GOTY + Handsome collection & Borderlands Legendary Collection?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I already have BL1 GOTY and BL handsome collection but I am wanting to get digital versions of my games. Could anyone tell me the difference if any between buying the two vs just getting the legendary collection?

    Will my saves created from physical BL1 GOTY & BLHC be compatible with the Legendary Collection? Is the Borderlands Handsome ultra HD texture pack compatible or even necessary with the Legendary edition?

    BLHC is on sale for $10 right now so I'm leaning towards just purchasing this and waiting for BL1 GOTY to go on sale but will purchase the legendary if there's a reason it's a better choice.

    submitted by /u/healthMimicS
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I have a glitch in the ammo vending machine on Sanctuary III where it infinitely asks for 270 $. Am I the only one experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Hvonne-The-VII
    [link] [comments]

    I made a borderlands shitpost sub if anyone wants to join (plz lol)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Mods not tryna advertise, but after seeing lots of posts (including my own) get deleted on the bl3 sub, I thought maybe we could use a place to dump garbage memes that are low effort but can still be funny

    r/blshitposts

    plz join and post garbage

    submitted by /u/beefysponge
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] How do the Vault Hunters Match Up?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I Just saw the Krieg trailer and so it's finally time to get around to playing this game. I peripherally remember drama on this sub from Moze being nerfed hard? Is there a consensus on the best Vault Hunter of the lot this time around?

    In BL1 I played Lilith, BL2 I played through so much with Gaige [anarchy Gaige was my favorite of the whole series thus far], and TPS I played The Doppleganger. I'll probably end up playing solo as usual so any suggestions on who holds up best solo would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TimeLordsFury
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what's going on.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    When I watch BL3 youtubers/streamers they do a lot of damage to enemies on M10 but when I use almost the same guns (ofc the M10 versions) I don't even use half as much damage as they do. Does anyone know what's going on or how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Viiggooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Can Krieg solo raids?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    As titled. Deciding which character to play and am wondering if Krieg can solo all raids.

    submitted by /u/HairyNippleDongs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends/groups to play any Borderlands games with, rank up, raid bosses, etc.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Don't have many friends that play Borderlands (any game from BL1 to BL3), and I gave up Destiny after several years. Looking for consistent players like myself to play whenever, do whatever doesn't matter. Grinding, Raiding etc. My gamertag is I HandsomeJax I. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/IHandsomeJaxI
    [link] [comments]

    XD Soooooo, Who do you think they're gonna kill off in BL4?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Lets face it, they've already showed they're willing to kill off old Vault Hunters. "Once is precedent, twice is a pattern". I can strongly see them killing off another one in the 4th game.

    My vote's on Zane. Why? Mostly because Zane is the kind of character that feels like he's probably do something like "Sacrifice himself to save the others".

    It might not seem obvious at first, but hear me out. At the start of the game, Zane is most definitely a "Lone Wolf" type character. Even his Skill trees reflect that (at least thats how it seems at first glance).

    But at the same time, as you learn more about Zane, his past, and his personality, you start to realize that he's a very lonely man with deep seeded trust issues (kinda comes with the territory as Assassin, I guess). He's snarky, loud and sarcastic a lot times, but also bitter and cynical at times as well.

    As the story progresses though, Zane starts to open up more to the group and the Crimson Raiders as a whole. By the end, his dialogue starts to reflect that he's actually come to like and appreciate these people. Something that even surprises him, since he's more use to simply doing a job and moving on to the next.

    I think this kind of connection is what makes Zane the most likely to take something like a "Martyr" role. To other Vault Hunters, the group is friends and companions, but for someone like Zane who's mostly be alone, there is a deeper meaning there.

    XD Of course I COULD just be totally reading into things as well, since Zane's my favorite character. But I personally think I've hit something there.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Nintendo Switch file to PC

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hey, so I've sunk a decent amount of hours on BL2 on my Switch as I've been living abroad but plan to fly home in a month's time (fingers crossed). I'm just wondering is it possible to transfer a Switch save file to a pc? Cheers

    Edit : Just to clarify, I mean would it be possible to convert my save file to play on Steam?

    submitted by /u/EvilPenguin90
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anywhere you can buy BL3 cheap right now for PC?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    My friends want to get the game on PC but they don't want to pay full price, is there any site selling keys cheap? I'm not sure if this is against the rules but oh well

    submitted by /u/RiskE80Twitch
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since November 2019, how do the characters play out now approaching the last DLC?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just want some insight on how each character plays nowadays following buffs and nerfs. I played each one (except for Zane at lv30) to level 50 so I knew how they worked to an extent, mainly playing Moze (and I know on release Iron Bear wasn't too great).

    My friend and I will get back into it after not playing since release and will do all 4 DLCs in a binge when DLC 4 comes out, and was just thinking about who to play.

    submitted by /u/amcaaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment