• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Borderlands Who do you think is the most *interesting* Vault Hunter from each BL game? [Spoilers All]

    Borderlands Who do you think is the most *interesting* Vault Hunter from each BL game? [Spoilers All]


    Who do you think is the most *interesting* Vault Hunter from each BL game? [Spoilers All]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Not who you prefer gameplay wise, mind you, but of all the playable characters through the four main titles, which characters do you feel are the most interesting from a narrative perspective?

    For me, it goes:

    BL1: It's gotta be Lilith. She's the first Siren that we encounter in the series, and she's more than just a generic magic-style playable character. With her complicated relationships to the other Vault Hunters, her love interest for Roland, (who she will eventually take over for as Commander of the Crimson Raiders,) Lilith is in a lot of ways one of, if not the most, central characters in the series.

    TPS: I have to go Athena on this one. Her involvement in the Armory of Gen. Knoxx as an Atlas assassin-turned-Vault Hunter is a pretty interesting backstory. She's also the focus of the interrogation we see in the beginning in which the OG Vault Hunters are told to leave her alone to unite.

    2: Krieg. The fact that he's a sentient, thinking, rational man trapped inside the body and mind of a bloodthirsty psychopath that doesn't make any sense is really interesting and a cool spin on a player character.

    3: I think I have to go FL4K. I know the non-binary thing is kind of a tongue-in-cheek joke, seeing as they're a robot, but I appreciate the fact that FL4K is a sentient AI that is evolved past the need for human social constructs. FL4K is a self aware artificial intelligence focused primarily on growth and learning - which to me gives them unlimited potential to evolve and change.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/quantumthiccy
    [link] [comments]

    Network issue

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I'm having this issue when I want to connect to my shift (i haven't connected to shift yet) it says please check ur internet connection and try again anyone else having this problem bc I would really like to get my hands on those legendarys at the start of a playthrough bc I have remastered edition

    submitted by /u/Mine-turtle2963
    [link] [comments]

    Sirens

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Which siren do you prefer??

    submitted by /u/TyeBundy
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Active Skill, Iron Bear, and Gun Damage

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I'm playing Guns, Love and Tentacles on Moze at max level and my build is very heavily dependent on Iron Bear; kitted out and to be in it as much as possible. I'm starting to see guns that say something like "When your action skill is active, weapon damage is increased X%"

    Does this apply to the damage I do while in Iron Bear (not auto bear or the manned turret but actually inside of it) if I had the gun in question active when I go into IB, or is it a wasted affix on the gun?

    submitted by /u/AtomikRadio
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows what are skag pearls?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I was murdering some skags at Crazy Earl's skrapyard, when i saw three white items that the skags droped. Then i noticed that those items were round and gray. When i took a closer look, the item card appeared and it said "Skag Pearl" and i started asking myself if i should post it on Reddit and wait for someone to answer or just google it. And of course i posted on Reddit

    submitted by /u/Arthur_just_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Which bl3 dlc has the best weapons

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Which one of the dlcs has the best weapons for mayhem 10

    submitted by /u/giggles190
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for beating the Empowered Scholor?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I find this boss very hard and frustrating and have been working on the this for days to get through the dlc. The boss fight design is crazy and farming to level up does not work as the difficulty adjust as level up.

    submitted by /u/SAVEPANDORA
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4 Character Ideas

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Me and my brother have been talking a lot about characters we'd like to see in Borderlands 4. We came up with 3 characters that we thought were interesting ideas.

    First off, a health sucking siren or a siren based around health in general would be great. Maybe she could have a really sad backstory like accidentally killing a family member or family pet using this ability, causing her to run away to Pandora or some other planet.

    One of her abilities could be to ignore all shields and steal like one bar and a half of health. Another one could be sacrificing a portion of health to give her and her allies a damage boost or maybe half of her shield could be instantly recharged.

    I think an enforcer character would be cool, maybe he could be a remenant of the COV, seeing the vault hunters coming through and taking down the twin gods could have turned him towards vault hunting himself. I think it would be cool if this was a more defensive character, having abilities based around shields would be great. Maybe his action skill could be based around using the shield, and maybe instead of having it be a timed ability, it could add onto his shield and eventually break when his shield goes down to normal capacity.

    I think another one of his basic skills could be a shield knockback, it would be cool if he could slam down his shield and knock all enemies back. This could be used once every 30 seconds. When you upgrade this more and more the cooldown is longer but it does more damage. I think having one of the final upgrades be a elemental damage nova would be cool.

    The next character could be a person based all around being able to digistruct a robot, I think having the upgrade tree based around different gun manufacturers and types would be nice, like a jakobs pistol or a maliwan gun. Maybe they could go down a melee path while their robot is out.

    I couldn't think of a backstory, maybe they could be a tediore worker that went into vault hunting for some reason or even an atlas soldier that saw the vault hunters on sanctuary 3 and was inspired to get into vault hunting.

    I have no idea what the fourth vault hunter could be but these are just some ideas. Thank you if you read it all.

    TLDR;

    Health stealing/healing based siren Defense based Enforcer Tediore worker or Atlas soilder that can summon robots

    submitted by /u/MayLikesCats
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for someone on Xbox one to help me get through the rese of borderlands 1

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I'm level 44 on playthrough 1.

    I really just want assistance and guidance on finishing off the rest of my achievements.

    Message me on here or or gammer tag is. Hastur of Rleh

    submitted by /u/DimondArtScott
    [link] [comments]

    Have atlas pistols been in the game forever?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    First time seeing this gun is there a legendary variant?

    submitted by /u/artyboy20
    [link] [comments]

    Is the BL3 illumination this grainy?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So, I've been playing BL3 since June, when I bought my incomplete PC (the GPU was missing, so I used an old GTX 660 Ti from a friend). I had to play everything on low with less than 50 FPS, but I didn't care, the game is incredible nonetheless.

    But when I bought a RX 5600 XT I expected to be able to play at full Ultra at 60 FPS ... That's what happened ... Almost.

    I realized that local (not global) lighting is ... grainy. I have some photos and a video (Youtube destroyed all the quality for some reason, but you can see what I'm saying anyway).

    video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMXPzLjJcg

    prints: 1 2 3 4

    My question is: is the game illumination really this "grainy"? I tried several drivers and finished formatting my machine from 0 but nothing worked, the game is still with the same "problem".

    PS: tried using DX 11 and 12. Image shapening on Adrenalin driver on/off, all results comes grainy.

    submitted by /u/TTechnology
    [link] [comments]

    3 questions

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Do vendors have limited legendary pools as I seem to find the same shields and grenades when farming a boss.

    Is there a way to get my clone to use the secondary fire mode? He always used shock even if I spawn him using fire on my hellshock.

    Any idea how much luck is boosted by loaded dice? I have seen some items give a value but have no way to compare most of them.

    submitted by /u/rwebster1
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Borderlands 3, is there a guide somewhere on where to go for progression and endgame?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    A guide on where to farm for levels till 50, what settings

    I remember reading something about setting it to m10 and using the eridium vending machine? Can someone help? I really wanna get into borderlands

    submitted by /u/ThatTwick
    [link] [comments]

    Raid boss DLC

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Ok so who would pay say 15 dollars for a "season pass" of 3-5 Raid boss monsters. No other content just big monster arenas in the style of BL2. You just Fly there pay eridum and go. Theyd have 3-4 unique legendaries and all have new class mods

    Anyone down with this?

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 HJK XB1 Playthrough

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Never played the Gunzerker and looking to. I'm a pretty vanilla kinda player meaning take my time and doesn't rush completing all the missions. If anyone is down to play I'll probably start later today. GT:Nugs

    submitted by /u/DeputyTravisJunior
    [link] [comments]

    Logged off lastnight while doing the Jackpot DLC on M10 no issue, logged in today and now I am doing no damage

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I am running a raging bear Ironbear Moze build that was shredding M10 lastnight. Logged in today and I can barely kill trash. No gear was swapped, still running the same mod and skill tree is the same. Did I miss something?

    Mayhem modifiers are also the same; There is an exclamation on the mode when I go to my campaign, I was on TVHM lastnight and still am, but did they change something on it? Is it even worth playing on TVHM?

    submitted by /u/SquirrelTeamSix
    [link] [comments]

    SLAB?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Hey howdy hey .. Borderlands 3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Just wondering if there a way to be levelled up quickly? Like in Borderlands 2 .. I was levelled up at the bar fight. Just made things a tad bit easier for a girly like meeee who mainly games alone :)

    submitted by /u/kcl1618
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment