• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Borderlands I was playing 3 and heard a bandit yell "what's a tree!?"

    Borderlands I was playing 3 and heard a bandit yell "what's a tree!?"


    I was playing 3 and heard a bandit yell "what's a tree!?"

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Then I thought about it and realized something... There are no trees on Pandora at all... Anywhere.

    I never even noticed.... Through none of the games did that cross my mind-

    submitted by /u/idrawstuff67
    [link] [comments]

    help!!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    FIXED!!

    I downloaded borderlands 2 from the epic store because that's the only place where I have the commander lillith DLC. Now my game is stuck on german and i can't change the language to english!! does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/0_Z3r0
    [link] [comments]

    Which game has the best intro?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    My favorite intro is BL2's intro because of the song that plays in the background (Short Change Hero by The Heavy)

    submitted by /u/Easiestcc
    [link] [comments]

    How to convince my friends to play this game for more than 10 minutes

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I recently got my friend a copy of borderlands 2 and he played it for 10 minutes, not even getting to the skill tree, and quitting and saying the game is boring. They won't listen to me about giving the game a shot or anything.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Foxx
    [link] [comments]

    Beckah and the increased level cap

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Like many others in the community im on the edge of my seat for DLC 4. I can't wait to comb through some new content and see what the creative minds at Gearbox have in store for us! Alongside the new DLC, the level cap will be brought up to 65 and with it, many guns will have to be farmed for again. One weapon that is not farmable however is the Beckah legendary Jackobs assault rifle. The gun can only be obtained once per character, not playthrough. So with the level cap increase, I will have to create another character, get him/her up to 65, and get a new one. On top of that (https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Anointed_(item_bonus))) the link I provided shows all the possible anointments one could get on a gun and farming for a desirable anointment on the Beckah is simply not possible. This is the best place I could find the state my frustration and I don't know if there is any chance that this can be changed coming into DLC 4. Being able to farm the weapon from a boss or making it a world drop after the completion of the questline would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/Gigachump69
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers]? The only thing I want from DLC4

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    A perfect homage to the Badass God of Self-Imolation himself, DLC4 would be perfect if it had a Transformer... but for Incendary!

    It's basically Moze's dream, and I'm sure Amara could also use it pretty well. For anyone who knows Krieg from BL2, he's got a whole tree dedicated to fire dots, lighting yourself on fire, and bettering stronger for it.

    Well, since we already have the Elemental Projector artifact, all we need is a self dot and some survival. What could be better than turning fire to healing?

    submitted by /u/Deathmon44
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite location in Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    What is you're all's favorite location to explore in Borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/loganf1107
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of picking it back up.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Should I start a fresh new character or go from a old save? I keep hearing people talk about starting fresh with all the QOL changes coming with the new dlc.

    submitted by /u/TheEmeraldCody
    [link] [comments]

    Made the mistake of buying a used copy Legendary for the Switch

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Lister didn't include the fact that he'd already redeemed the download code for the second 2 games, and I didn't realize the game was bundled this way. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/evanrach
    [link] [comments]

    I am doing a small poll

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Which one is your favourite and which is your least favourite

    BL1

    BL2

    BL3

    Edit: BL2 won by a landslide

    submitted by /u/YeetusThatFetus42
    [link] [comments]

    On Epic launcher please help

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I have no clue how to enable console commands on BL2 and need help.

    On an extremely related note, how many psycho midgets can I spawn in before my computer crashes?

    submitted by /u/TheComedyCrab
    [link] [comments]

    In the event the Borderlands movie is successful....

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Anthony Starr (Homelander) as Handsome Jack. There I said it.

    submitted by /u/Lotus_630
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking Difficulties on BL3

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I have recently gotten back into BL3 on Xbox one due to some time passing and all the extra content from the DLC's coming out. However, I have yet to find a single person to join or join my game from matchmaking. The game is so much more fun when playing with other. Does it have to do with the level of mayhem I have it on??

    submitted by /u/TheCoon2100
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic Caverns

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Do the caustic caverns serve any purpose other than just side-quests because i dont think ive ever had to enter there to progress the story

    submitted by /u/TommyLUX221
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 "New" markers never go away

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Not sure the best way to explain this, but the symbol/notification you get when something is "new" never goes away. Fast travel locations, items in the bank, even the TVHM difficulty option in the main menu are affected by this. Every time I get on they'll all have that "new" symbol over them, and even if I clear them all they just come back 30 minutes later. This has been a bug for a long time, at least on xbox. I'm sure some people don't really care about something like this but it drives me crazy...

    submitted by /u/ptheiway
    [link] [comments]

    Just came to Borderlands 2 fresh off of 1. Any tips? Just started 2 today.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I've played a lot of 1. Haven't beaten it but I know everything that happens because i've watched my brother and my dad play it so much as a kid.

    I chose Mechromancer for those who want to give me tips on upgrade paths.

    For weapon types I like to play with, I like to play with Pistols, Snipers, SMGs, and Shock weapons (boy do I love shock weapons)

    submitted by /u/Easiestcc
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I have Borderlands for the switch and I cant seem to get the second one working. It just keeps bringing up an error code. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/moon8915
    [link] [comments]

    I think something is wrong

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I'm currenctly playing as Mordecai 2nd playthrough, doing some 360° no scopes, and i just something, my sniper rifle is tresspassing shields, but i didn't spec any points in Tresspass. Can someone explain this?

    submitted by /u/Arthur_just_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Just a thought..

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Just a thought I know many may not agree with it but its just a opnion but would like in borderlands 4 if we could be able to change weapon parts like how in BL3 your able to inspect your gun and see the weapons parts. So in borderlands 4 you can make like your own unique weapon. Like able to find torque parts, maliwan parts etc similar to the car parts to make own outgunner in BL3 but it's just a thought

    submitted by /u/xXR3APER21Xx
    [link] [comments]

    So I sent out a call for help.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    And the person I invited killed Graveward before I could even get into the arena. Incredible, how do I acquire this power?

    submitted by /u/lordrignard
    [link] [comments]

    Knoxx Armory help

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Loaded an old save and found that I can't progress the final mission. Need someone who has the final mission and is willing to complete it.

    submitted by /u/T_Hop99
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find Pre-Sequel DLC ?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Just beat the main campaign and finished all the side quest. My steam store page says I have some DLC's. Where can I find them ?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Anuraag14
    [link] [comments]

    Knoxx armory glitch

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I loaded up an old save to do the Knoxx armory glitch and I have the "Start countdown" objective checked but not the "steal loot" objective. Is there a fix to this or am I shit out of luck?

    submitted by /u/T_Hop99
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest Quote out of all the borderlands games

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I saw something like this from u/otterboys (Sorry if I got that wrong I'm not good at remembering things) he asked about psycho quotes. And I found them really funny and I wanted to see if people had funnier quotes from the whole series. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ItZ_Lewis1245
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment