• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Borderlands Mr. Torgue's Soundboard

    Borderlands Mr. Torgue's Soundboard


    Mr. Torgue's Soundboard

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    https://torgue.land/

    I'M TORGUE, AND I AM HERE TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, AND ONE QUESTION ONLY: EXPLOSIONS?

    Though it's web-based, it works offline and can be added to home screen as a pseudo-app. There are quotes from BL2 and BLPS, for the moment only those that could be mapped programatically to their subtitles.

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/saycek
    [link] [comments]

    5 Golden Keys, expires September 20th

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    K9CTB-5FTRH-KXWRH-FJBJ3-TKKTJ

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want to see a Borderlands 2 remake years from now?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    If you do, what would you like to see improved or added. If you don't, why not?

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Bunkers & Badasses campaign ideas!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Bunkers and Badasses has been officially announced and wil release in q1 2021.

    Obviously, we don't have much knowledge about the mechanics but there's plenty of design spaces for interesting stories. So lets start brainstorming!

    We doing a direct sequel to Bl3? A prequel set during the corporate wars? What ideas is everyone kicking around?

    submitted by /u/theJimmyvalmer
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 4 Loot Room Exploit

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I believe it's already been said here before, but after beating the final boss of DLC 4, and doing the switch puzzles and opening the extra loot, you can fast travel back to the beginning of the area, and the chests in the last room respawn (not the ones on the 60 sec timer)

    submitted by /u/BS_500
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to create your own mayhem modifers what would they be?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I'd like one called "purple reign" where purple and below weapons deal 75% more damage and legendary weapons deal 30% less or something akin to that. Especially since nobody uses anything purple outside of the "cloning maddening tracker"

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bellystraw
    [link] [comments]

    How do I break into Mayhem effectively?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Haven't played since the jackpot dlc and when mayhem 3 was the highest mayhem.

    I loaded up the game today with my level 44, thinking i'd go around and do the DLC etc to level up to max then start grinding out some gear. It had me on mayhem 3 auto and i was getting absolutely smacked. I dropped it down to mayhem 2 and everything is still so hard to kill. What gives? I get that they're difficulty modifiers but am I doing this wrong? I expected it to be challenging not "you don't do damage". Am i supposed to start at mayhem 1, get equipped with loot, go to 2 get loot etc through till 10? Whats the pro strats here please

    submitted by /u/nCLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly what was Zarpedon trying to prevent by destroying Elpis?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    The Warrior? Borderlands 3's multi vault romp? Or something else entirely?

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill sledge

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I just started playing not to long ago. I'm a level 17-19 I think. I'm having trouble killing sledge does anyone know how to kill him. Also I'm playing as Mordecai.

    submitted by /u/DanielisDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    A Sad day for a Red Wedding Invitation

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I'm very sad to say my level 53 Wedding Invitation is starting to get outclassed by the level 65 enemies that can tank a full damage crit on normal. It is truly my favorite gun but I think it's time to retire it until (fingers crossed) the Broken Hearts event rolls around again in February and I can get a flashy new version.

    My question to you, dear Borderlands Reddit, is what should replace the Wedding Invitation in my load out? I would like another Jakobs sniper if at all possible and I refuse to use Maliwan or Dahl snipers (I just don't like how they shoot). Hit me with your suggestions and farm areas (I'm still going through the DLCs so spoiler tags would be appreciated)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ensevenderp
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) Power surge shut off my computer and corrupted my lvl 50 Siren save file

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Title. Anyone have a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/djonesy1218
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus Kincaid's greatest treasure

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Heloooooo Travelers!

    For my first ever post on reddit, I thought I'd share a bit of headcannon I've had for some years now. In the Borderlands 2 side quest, "Safe and Sound", Marcus asks the Vault Hunters to retrieve what he refers to as his greatest treasure from the Sanctuary Hole and the Caustic Caverns, which turns out to be some rather racy pictures of Mad Moxxi.

    These pictures can also be found in Captain Flynt's stronghold, in the shipping containers converted into toilets, and in the possession of bikers in the Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC. If these pictures are so common, why does Marcus value them so much?

    You' might think that 'ol Marcus might still carry a flame for his ex wife, but I have another theory. If, in the Safe and Sound side quest, Moxxi tells the Vault Hunters that she's been meaning to upload the pics to the Echonet; meaning they're not there already. I believe that the pics Marcus has under lock and key are the original photos, and Marcus has the only means of making copies, which he then sells to the bandits, the bikers, and every other Pandoran that drools over Moxxi, which would be all of them. Moxxi uploading those pics would effectively end that business endeavor.

    TL;DR: Marcus Kincaid is a mega creep.

    submitted by /u/GimmieBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant we pull maya out of kriegs mind? Spoiler question

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    So i just remembered that tannis said it's easy to extract stuff from the mind and kriegs maya is the exact same to the t (if it's not the original which from her interactions suggest it's really her) if we can pull guns out that dont exist then why not maya? If its cause krieg would worry about losing her why not have him just make another maya as a back up like the 2 bricks and boo boo chuck adoos (forgot how they spelled it) he makes maya in his mind at the end of the dlc with little to no effort.

    submitted by /u/Gage_Unruh
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Specific Performance Issues?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I picked BL3 up last year when it originally dropped on EGS. Last week, I decided to purchase a copy for myself and a friend on Steam so that we could play with other friends. After loading the game up and playing for a couple of nights, i noticed that my performance wasn't quite was I remembered from the launch days, a time I'm sure all of you know wasn't really known for its optimization. After one last day of playing, I grew frustrated with 3 minute long loading screens, and decided to redownload on Epic to compare.

    Just as I expected, the performance was in a totally different universe. I was easily capping at 120 FPS where the same settings on steam had me struggling to hit 100. I also found that my load times were a fraction of what they were on steam. Seconds instead of minutes.

    Has anyone experienced this behavior? The game is installed on the same hard drive for both platforms, and I've also attempted to verify the install files on steam with no luck. I would love to hear any tips, because my last few hours of googling didn't really yield much for the steam platform.

    Both games using DX11.

    i7 6700 1070 8gb RAM

    submitted by /u/Troggy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to BL3, looking for advice

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I haven't played BL3 for a number of months and I'm looking to get back into it. I've got a lvl 57 Zane and a lvl 9 Amara. My bank is pretty much maxed out with "old" gear, wondering if I should just nuke and pave, basically start fresh on my gear hunting/collecting or maybe keep a few items for my lower level character. I haven't played the 'Western' DLC nor the newest Krieg one, I'm assuming I should try to at least hit the new level cap before I start those. Sorry for the rambling, any advice is welcome!

    submitted by /u/Swives
    [link] [comments]

    Guns, Love, and Tentacles Story Confusion

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Just finished up the story and I thought it was pretty confusing. Why did Elenor capture Wainwright in the first place? I know she was trying to bring Vincent back, but what did that cursed ring and Wainwright have to do with it?

    submitted by /u/IMMARUNNER
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical Split screen patch

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    does anyone know when it will
    be releasing to current gen?

    submitted by /u/miguel121201
    [link] [comments]

    Picture of jacks echo portrait/pfp from bl2?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I've been looking for jack's "echo portrait" he had in bl2 to use as a profile picture, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone have a picture of it?

    submitted by /u/no-posts-only-updoot
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 10: What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Haven't been playing a whole lot of borderlands 3 as of late. Decided I'd come back and play the last two DLC packs I ignored. Geared my build up to Mayhem 10 gear, level 65, good anointments etc.

    The problem I face isn't damage, it's survivability. I am constantly dying, like an absolutely ridiculous amount. I sometimes feel like the damage ignores health gates, to the point that my shield and almost all of my health are gone within a single hit. I don't even have time to counter-react to the enemies because I am dead within seconds - despite having M10 Lvl65 gear.

    I'm no stranger to difficulty on borderlands, having done all the OP levels on all 6 characters from the last game, but this is just ridiculous. I can't play mayhem 10 because even the most simple enemies are destroying me before I can even shoot them. Is this the same for everyone? Because at this point even a basic mob run is just hellish.

    submitted by /u/MorbidlyScottish
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question. With the new generation coming out in November, load times will be better on B3 right?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Borderlands 3 cooperation , dlc question and character selection question

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    So the way I understand cooperation is that the loot is unique too me but does my friend also get loot ? Is the season pass worth it? Are the dlcs lengthy ? What character is the best right now ? I've played it before but It was casual and I didn't really care about character selection.

    submitted by /u/warlock4lyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Tha Kaeson

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say that I farmed a radiation kaeson with 200% dmg and holy shit, this gun is sick! Melts everything! Especially on a bullet witch.

    submitted by /u/mcsniper66
    [link] [comments]

    Can you buy a copy of BL3 on Steam and use your Epic characters?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Kinda want to have all the games on Steam, but I already bought it on Epic.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Astanex
    [link] [comments]

    How do the Xbox versions compare to PC?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I purchased BL2 and TPS to play on Geforce Now but 2k removed their games from that service a while back so I didn't get a chance to finish them which isn't great. I am thinking of picking up a second hand Xbox One to get these and BL3 to play.

    Geforce Now is a pretty good spec in terms of graphics so wondering how the Xbox versions compare if anyone has any experience of both?

    submitted by /u/Bungle1981
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment