• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Borderlands Blood Harvest did not reset

    Borderlands Blood Harvest did not reset


    Blood Harvest did not reset

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Anyone else still having issues with this? I want to do blood harvest with my lvl 65 but can't because the challenges did not reset to 0.

    Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Corruptosaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicate weapons

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I'm playing borderlands pre sequel with a friend and we both like a gun got from a quest and was wondering if there is a glitch or something to duplicate it. Note we are playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/Jax_115
    [link] [comments]

    200 years to charge the vault key

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    So we know it normally take 200 years to charge the vault key and the key to the great vault is the moon.

    I did some research and on pandora, a day is 90h compare to earth and a years is 10 years. (From borderlands wiki)

    I couldnt find the stat of elpis (the moon).

    But i realise that in bl1, at the end when you are about to open the vault, if you look at elpis, it take a 1/4 of the screen. But in bl2 only a 1/8 of the screen.

    So i was wondering if:

    1-the vault could only be open when the moon is align to pandora and other celestial that happen to be each 200 years. Doing so charging the key.

    2- each day/years the moon charge the key a little bit but it take 200 years to charge. If so, the calypso bring in it closer to charge the vault would made sense.

    What do you think? Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Umm so I've redeemed codes for like only 25 keys on BL1 GOTY. Yet I have 105 keys?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Is it because I own BL2, BLPS, BL3?

    Like I was shocked holy fuck 105 keys lol.

    Edit: Found out if you play the handsome collection on PS4 and then play BL1. You get 75 keys.

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to buy tales from the borderlands?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I was wondering is it still possible to buy this game on Xbox one digitally. I've been hearing some good things about this one but I have not had a chance to play it yet I'm looking for the digital version on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What your opinion on bl3

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    So I wondered if I'm the only one in this boat but for me bl3 is terrible I've got about 300 hours and I can't fit any more in no matter how much I try the game feels unrewarding and boring probably beacuse of the boring vault hunters and the sheer amount of legendarys and how common they are and the god awful story I mean I've played through it 5 times and that was a struggle it honestly feels like a Chor to play the atrocious campaign, I have over 1000 hours in BL1 and 2 and almost 1000 in tps but I can't even play bl3 past 300 and I think even with the dlcs and new skilltrees this game is beyond saving for me. Am I the only one who thinks this?

    submitted by /u/1_The_Zucc_1
    [link] [comments]

    First claptrap I didnt receive backpack cpu?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    New to borderlands and just started playing the first one. The first claptrap you meet off the bus after you get him the repair kit he didn't give me a the backpack extra slot thing, or am being a noob and missing something?

    submitted by /u/nick02911
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO I GET THIS??

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So, a dude came to my match and randomly threw a berserker class modificator which was of this purplerescent rarity, it was like level 73, so i wanna know how to get it in higher levels. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mrbluesky3
    [link] [comments]

    I've now completed both BL2 and 3 including DLC, should I play 1 or TPS next?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I've already bought both, just finished the BL3 DLC after not really playing after Handsome Jackpot, and I've already finished BL2 and its DLC. Should I play 1 or the Pre-Sequel next?

    submitted by /u/greenlamp12345
    [link] [comments]

    Repost - Moxxis Underdome HELP! Borderlands 1 PC Steam Version (Not Enhanced)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hey all, reposting because there were some mistakes in the last post regarding what version of Borderlands so all the details are in the title. Looking to complete the trophies and need help as the arena is pretty challenging, looking for someone preferably in AUS, U.S.A or Asia, as these countries are close to me. I tried connecting to Europe players and it wouldn't connect us.

    • cheers 🙂
    submitted by /u/AveSatanna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment