• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Borderlands Future

    Borderlands Future


    Future

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Now that we got the final dlc for borderlands 3, what do you think we get next? More dlc, pre sequel like game, borderlands 4 or what?

    submitted by /u/UnkelRobben
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play borderlands one in order to understand the story while playing borderlands 2?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Or is it not necessary thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/realMouse_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Crawmerax?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox One and need to kill Crawmerax. Currently level 46 but am basically too OP to earn any more decent XP on this play through. Any tips or anybody who's able to join and help me? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThatManSam666
    [link] [comments]

    W4R-D3N won't appear in Friendship Gulag

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    He took off with Roland from the Bloodshot section. I've followed them to the Gulag, but W4R-D3N never appears. I've exited the game and come back in and it makes no difference. I've played through the level and killed everything in sight, but still no W4R-D3N....FYI, I've returned to gaming after a LONG break, and so I've been playing on my old PS3. I'd be really grateful of any help, as I'm now stuck and was really enjoying the game (and my return to gaming)

    Thanks, K

    submitted by /u/ScotsBass
    [link] [comments]

    Need people to play with!!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Sorry for the long post.

    I've have been an avid Borderlands fan ever since the first game and I love it with all my heart. I bought the Super Deluxe edition of BL3 thinking I was going to play it a lot but that simply wasn't the case. I have thoughts that this might be due to me not having anyone to play with. I played the shit out of BL2 and the Pre-Sequel with my friends when I was younger but it just hasn't been the same since.

    As for the title of the post, I do in fact need people to play with. I completed the campaign with Zane when it first came out but haven't played since and I really want to play the dlc and get back on the grind. I have it on XBOX and if you want to play with send me a message or just comment on the post.

    PS: I'm on the east coast so I don't know if that'll be a problem.

    submitted by /u/noah_logsdon35
    [link] [comments]

    Real-Life, Full-Scale Claptrap!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! If you love Borderlands like I do (if you're here then obviously you do) then you know the iconic character CL4P-TP (Claptrap). There hasn't ever been a Claptrap build like this one! Come check it out!

    https://youtu.be/jT17A7BYJa0

    submitted by /u/Brosiedon0616
    [link] [comments]

    why are the hotfixes only applied went i'm online?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    i have satellite internet, gets throttled and can connect a lot....

    submitted by /u/d2darrel
    [link] [comments]

    "Wanted" posters as seen ingame?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Are these available anywhere? since BL2 came out I wanted to hang one of each VH (that has one) in my room but i've given up searching multiple times over the years, I would be happy with a decent res image at this point. Also im a complete poster noob so what is the recommended res for a poster? I read somewhere its something like 2700 x 3600 for an 18 x 24 which doesnt even come close to the size of the images I've found so far

    submitted by /u/sorek777
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Question for Krieg and the Flustercluck

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    At the ending of Borderlands 3 Krieg and the FlusterCluck when Krieg and Sane Krieg come to resolution with each other, what is the song that plays at that final scene? I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/tHe-OdD-pOtATo
    [link] [comments]

    How likely is it that the level cap will increase again?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Wasn't the krieg dlc the final major dlc?

    submitted by /u/cnedden
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Ascension After Death?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I was watching Joltzdude's old zer0 playthrough, and when he's using critical ascension he doesn't lose his stacks when he dies. I looked at the skill on the wiki and it says that you lose your stacks after death, so I wanted a definitive answer.

    submitted by /u/Negative-Eight
    [link] [comments]

    Save game gone!! (Borderlands 1 GOTY)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    So I was playing Borderlands 1 Playthrough 2 and was at the mission "Leaving Fryestone" My PC corrupted and I had all my games in D drive so they were untouched but the save games contained in the document, Yeah they were formatted.

    So here's my question. I have download a save game from nexusmods which had the playthrough 1 completed. Just playthrough 1. Is there any way that I can use to go back to the "Leaving Fryestone" mission without doing the rest of things and I really don't have that much time to play the story the 4th time.

    Or it would be even good if you had a save game of Playthrough 2 at the same mission. I don't care about the character you can give me any character I will just use WillowTree to change it.

    Please Please Please help me.

    submitted by /u/PSSGAMER
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Borderlands 2 with my friend who has the game on the Epic Games Launcher

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting the game on Steam, it's the only place on PC to get the game itself without having to buy a bundle (looking at you epic). I know the game has online co-op, but I want to know if I could play the game with my friend who has it on the Epic Games Launcher. I'm not about to drop $60 on the Handsome Collection on EGL just for Borderlands 2. I also don't want to support Epic and their filthy practices.

    submitted by /u/neaisbestsurvivor
    [link] [comments]

    New skill trees aren't part of the Year 1 Season Pass?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    After being disappointed in most of the DLC this year, I figured the new skill trees would pop up in DLC 4. Tbf, I haven't played since DLC 2 because the game was still a buggy mess and I heard DLC 3 wasn't all that good (planned on just playing through DLC 3 & 4 at the same time).

    Now I'm reading that the new skill trees are going to be a separate premium DLC that needs to be bought and not at all part of the original year 1 season pass?

    submitted by /u/Ninety9Balloons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment