• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Borderlands Moze is so fun to me that anything else in the game feels boring af

    Borderlands Moze is so fun to me that anything else in the game feels boring af


    Moze is so fun to me that anything else in the game feels boring af

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I've tried Amara, can't get into her (pun 100% intended). Thought about zane and fl4k but when i see people playing them it looks boring just as much. I'll try them still but for now i'm not that thrilled.

    When i play moze on the other hand, man it's so fun jumping around blasting everything, explosions going off left right and center and when you are cornered get into iton bear and destroy what's left.. I really can't play anything else. And it makes me sad.

    Also, did they buff iron bear? I haven't played since release and now when i jump inside it i melt everything on my path in less than a second. I remember it being fairly underwhelming at launch.

    EDIT: wow, didn't expect so much of a positive response, I loved reading everyone's feelings and opinions about the characters and their mains. You guys convinced me BTW, I'll try Zane, is BY FAR the one you guys mentioned the most.

    Love this community BTW, yiu guys are awesome *less than three* (sorry i have a US k-board but use italian layout so i don't know where the less sign is)

    submitted by /u/Lodagin666
    [link] [comments]

    Gamespot Interview, New Gamemode coming to Borderlands 3

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/one-year-later-borderlands-3-has-more-surprises-in-store-for-players/1100-6482861/

    During our talk with Pitchford and Timmins, they shared some details on the new mode called Arms Race. Set to be revealed later in October, the devs say that Arms Race will be a new standalone mode that brings players to an isolated map, where every gun they pick up will matter throughout the game mode. Pitchford stated that it has elements that players who love Call of Duty and battle royale games might find interesting, but it is "not a battle royale game." Timmins also elaborated a little to explain what's to come.

    "Our goal with Arms Race is to make the gun game in our game of millions of guns really matter," said Timmins. "I can talk about that game mode for hours. I'm so excited about it, but we'll have to wait. I'll say it's got its own environment and just leave it at that [for now]."

    submitted by /u/Joseph_Stalin_
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem Level 10 weapons not scaling correctly?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I recently finished another Moze playthrough and I decided to skip ahead to Mayhem 10 like usual, but for some reason I'm dealing little to no damage to any enemy, even with the Mayhem 10 weapons. I got a Epic rarity rocket launcher and it did maybe a quarter of a Lil' Skag's health. Is this a bug, or something?

    submitted by /u/DevDaNerd0
    [link] [comments]

    Is Moze good at high levels?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So here is the dealio, I bought BL3 upon release on Epic, and have just repurchased it on Steam.

    When I did my initial playthrough, I noticed the Iron Bear was severely underpowered at higher levels, to the point that I never really used it.

    I love the rest of the character, and I don't know if it's worth making another Moze build, or going with a Siren?

    submitted by /u/mordor958
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-sequel shift codes for xbox one.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I've looked all over and can't find any

    submitted by /u/Docwastaken69
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM quests not escalating properly?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: You can just read only the bold+italics parts as a TL;DR.
    So I just killed my first TVHM warrior ever (took long enough considering I've owned BL2 for a few years). I'm playing with Gaige with an Anarchy+ricochet bullets build. On my normal playthrough I got this Hot Mama sniper, I learned it keeps 100% accuracy even at max anarchy (minus some serious wobbling) so I used it with high anarchy for some ridiculous damage.

    Now before I go to UVHM I want to grab a level 47-50 one, so I went to the Lilith DLC, played through the whole thing but noticed the enemies seem to be stuck at level 39-41. I saw the cutscene today, with a level 50 character (saying this so people don't assume I went there and locked it at a certain level).
    Now, while going through it I assumed it would escalate from that, so In theory, and according to the wiki, the quests My Brittle Pony and BFFF's (required to spawn the mob that drops Hot Mama) should be level 47, but I see them being level 39. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I'd rather not go through this DLC's story in UVHM just for this one farm (specially considering I want to update my fast ball and harold before anything else.)

    In case it serves to answer my question: my character started as level 30 boosted, and I was playing with two randos online when doing the dlc story. They were level 51 and 47.

    PS: also yes, I'm NOT going after a super competitive build, I just really like that sniper so want to use it.

    submitted by /u/OtakuJuanma
    [link] [comments]

    Question.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Will the handsome collection and BL1 GOTY going to be remastered for the ps5(and series x/s) like bl3?

    submitted by /u/Thor_neto
    [link] [comments]

    Any fixes for missing side missions?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Side missions are not showing up on my map anymore after updating and I don't know what to do I'm trying to grind out side missions and get loot and levels before progressing in the story but I can't be the lazy completionist I want to be? Is there a known fix? I tried quitting to the main menu but it didn't seem to work

    submitted by /u/solarkrypt
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Zane; What his next tree needs.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I'm alot more of a casual BL player, so the more hardcore people may disagree. I play mayhem 6 solo most of the time, and Zane is my first character in BL3.

    Zane lacks player agency late game.

    His SNTNL and Hologram are way stronger then he is. And this is nice, but takes a huge amount of player agency away.

    One of the most fun parts of Zane is his movement speed, but you need to activate your action skills to get the full effects.

    And he's one tree that is more focused on him being a tank, the barrier tree, is probably the most boring tree in any BL game imo.

    Look at Gage, you had DT but she held her own and was even stronger then DT with Anarchy.

    I love Zane, he makes the game funny a lot of the time, I just really hope Zanes new tree focuses on HIM, if that makes sense. I'm not creative enough to give good ideas... maybe a commando knife build? some sort of versatile movement like rocket boots? lol

    Do you agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - October 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Moxie's love life

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    So just how many people did she either marry or be there significant other? Also was the Heyo guy one of them?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is this shit? (Empowered Scholar)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Talking about the flying rock part.

    Do gear box think their movement system is flawless?

    When I'm a living ping pong ball as Zane, the climbing sucks... sigh.

    Great DLC so far tho.

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    So does anyone know how to fix fps on PC? (thru Epic)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I'm almost always mid-battle when suddenly my frames drop to 0.1 fps. Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/darkskull54701
    [link] [comments]

    So, I want to hear a story, eh...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I've been playing the BL franchise since the first one came out a thousand years ago. I have gotten all 4 VHs to lvl 65 on BL3 now and have one char with 100%+ completion and all achievements, so now I want to go back to play BL1, TPS, and BL2 for the achievements and to relive the story.

    Is there anywhere I can look to find people who are still playing those games? I'd really like to have some people to play with and to help with achievements I cant complete in solo play.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PewPewLAS3RGUNs
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Amara for the first time. Everything I can find about Infusion is a year old. Is it any better now? Has it been fixed?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I still don't fully understand how it works, so I've been skipping it.

    submitted by /u/AdmiralBallsack
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips and/or motivation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I recently began playing through all the games. I finished the first pretty recently. I wasn't fantastic at it by any means but I considered myself pretty decent.

    Moving to the sequel.. god damn do I suck at this. I'm playing as a Siren, working on rescuing Roland from the bloodshot stronghold and I'm dying to the point that, in terms of money, it's better for me to not complete missions.

    I've taken care of inventory, skill points, badass tokens, I think I'm sufficiently levelled, all that, so I'm assuming it's the gameplay itself I'm bad with.

    I figure you guys are the people to come to for any advice, so.. any advice?

    submitted by /u/ChuggingChlorine
    [link] [comments]

    LFG Borderlands 1 PS3

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys, anybody down to help get me thru Krom's Canyon? I'm in Eastern NA, I'm free whenever anyone can help out, also I know it's on an older gen, so I don't know how many still run it lol.. but help would be greatly appreciated😌

    submitted by /u/TrippWizard1999
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Would anyone be able to help me get the and they'll tell two friends achievement?

    I'm playing GOTY on PC and this is the only achievement I have left to get

    submitted by /u/little_lostpilot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment