• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Borderlands Having to throw away hundreds of legendary items just because they don't have the right anointment is absurd

    Borderlands Having to throw away hundreds of legendary items just because they don't have the right anointment is absurd


    Having to throw away hundreds of legendary items just because they don't have the right anointment is absurd

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Usually there are only a couple of good anointments (based on the character you're playing), while everything else is so bad that it makes every enemy on Mayhem 10 feel like a bullet sponge.

    Many people have suggested some changes that Gearbox could make to fix this issue:

    • Removing useless anointments.

    • Reworking anointments.

    • Adding some way to reroll anointments, so that players won't have to throw away items with good stats just because they don't have the right anointment.

    • Completely removing anointments.

    If bosses and mini-bosses had a 100% chance to drop their dedicated loot on Mayhem 10, anointments wouldn't even be such a big problem, but right now the chance of finding the item you need with the right anointment is really low.

    What do you think of anointments?

    What would you do to fix them?

    I hope Gearbox will do something about this before they stop releasing content for the game.

    submitted by /u/Doneos
    [link] [comments]

    Torgue guns in BL2

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Just got back into Borderlands 2 after playing the hell out of BL3. I do most of my playing as a Torgue build. And it's certainly a learning curve getting back.

    But seriously, were Torgue guns always this slow and inaccurate? It seems like I can only hit an enemy 2 out of 10 times with the BL2 Torgue weaponry, when in BL3 I get consistent hit placement with every round.

    submitted by /u/PokiTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe the next game will be named...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    The Pre-Threequel?

    submitted by /u/TK-4N631
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with the Handsome Jack Collection on PS4

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Whenever I quit out of the game I get a message saying "Searching for additional content", it does this for around a minute and then eventually comes up saying "Connection failed". However there is no issue with my connection but if I then re enter the game, it will crash immediately. This happens on both Borderlands 2 and the Pre Sequel.

    I've looked online for a solution but could not find anyone with a similar problem to me, I've tried reinstalling the game but the problem persists. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Shoes3296
    [link] [comments]

    Buffed conference call is legit

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Finally got one to drop while farming for a reflux for fl4k. I didn't even get a good annoint and this thing still shreds. Gonna have to start farming the dedicated drop

    submitted by /u/shikaskue
    [link] [comments]

    Nned help with XBox 1 BL3

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I can't play my BL3 because all it says for when I start it is "Singing in Player Name." I've tried waiting it out but after fifteen minutes, nothing happens. Help?

    submitted by /u/DoomKnight_6642
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Enhanced Bug

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    So me and a friend have a bug where we join each other but we can't see anything but the map itself and our own character. If I join him, I won't see any enemies, chests, fast travel stations, etc. And vice versa. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, is there a fix to it?

    submitted by /u/TagMeEverywhere
    [link] [comments]

    Tyreen Dedicated Drop Question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I've been farming Tyreen a lot recently (some points over the week, with about consecutive hour and a half from typing this) trying to get a Consecutive Hits Call (or really just any decent annoint) and she's not dropping them at all. In fact, she hasn't dropped, those, the Bitch, or honestly that many Legendary weapons besides the Hellwalker and Woodblocker either. It's 90% shields, grenades, and the odd relic or two. I know, it's a luck based game, but not ONE dedicated drop in this long a time frame seems a bit fishy to me. Anyone else have similar or vastly different experiences?

    submitted by /u/Emmet-325
    [link] [comments]

    What has the biggest grind in a game

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I wanted to ask you guys what you think is the grindiest game in the series, I personally think it's borderlands 1 because of some of the absurdly rare stuff but could be said for others.

    submitted by /u/ReturnToMonki
    [link] [comments]

    End game question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    So I got level 65 the other day with my fl4k and I decided to turn on mayhem 10 and get some legendaries from vending machines. I don't have a problem dying but literally everything is just a bullet sponge. Is everything suppose to be this tanky at mayhem 10? I'm still new sort of this is my first max level character and I'm so confused on the progression. Do you just slowly move up mayhem levels or what?

    submitted by /u/brotheren-
    [link] [comments]

    An unpopular opinion?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I think Borderlands 3 is an amazing game, the graphics and weapons are great BUT, for some reason, Borderlands 2 is still the best game in the entire franchise... When I played Bl2, I completed the entire thing, and enjoyed every second of it, even laughing with the jokes, as today is still in my top 5 best games of all time, but even when I did enjoyed 3 too, half way trough the game I felt... I wanted to finish it, I started avoiding side quest, and when I finished, I wasnt even interesed in the DLCs and I didnt replay it since... I dont Know what happened, I dont even Know whats lacking, I feel like... Something is missing...

    And apparently Im not the only one, people here keep talking about 2 as the best thing ever, and many people went back to it after finishing 3...then again, what happened?

    Sorry about my english

    submitted by /u/GarmasWord
    [link] [comments]

    Parts in BL2 are basically the same as Anoints in BL3.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Both make or break the gun, are tedious to farm, and generally worsen the farming experience.

    People like to shit on BL3 for anoint farming, but are too afraid to admit they have wasted as much time getting that perfect DPUH or 94% Sham.

    submitted by /u/TheDittoMan
    [link] [comments]

    Clay needs to shut the fuck up.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Every fifteen seconds it's a new "tidbit" of my information for y'all that is obvious as fuck. At least put the quest markers down while he's yammering for what seems like a goddamn hour every time you have to talk to the fuckin guy.

    I hate this swamp and wanna kill everything in it down to the mailboxes. This campaign section is garbage. If I wanted to be a cajun I'd play Bayou Billy. End it already.

    submitted by /u/Mindless_Character65
    [link] [comments]

    All Classes: Bunkers & Badasses Equivalents

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    So I've been wondering, what would the classes equivalents of the D&D system be? You know in BL2 each class had a classic fantasy class (Siren = Cleric; Psycho = Barbarian etc.). What would the classes from all other Borderlands be?

    This includes BL1, Pre Sequel and BL3. For instance, FL4K would probably be Druid or something. Would Roland be Knight and so on

    submitted by /u/UberPerfection
    [link] [comments]

    Farm quest items XBOX ONE

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    If I dashboard can I re-roll the gun/artifact (pearl) till I get a good roll?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    Balanced M10 legendary = Broken beyond imagination during the campaing. BL3 was balanced at launch, it's now a mess.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    It has been a year, we all are sitting with our VH at a double digit days ingame time, farming proving grounds, slaughter shaft and takedown in M10 with our favorite gear rebalanced to make the x100 HP/Shield/Armor trivial.

    We can't use anything but those guns as blue, purple and unbalanced legos are pretty much useless.

    So with all that and the confirmation that Moze's new skill tree wouldn't interest me at all i finaly started a new VH in september.

    I made the mistake of droping a Hellwaker before Sanctuary launched. Yeah, i got lucky and droped something early. Ain't that hard anymore between events and better vendors. I was happy as it's my favorite shotgun. The problem is that now, it's so powerful that it will clear rooms in one shot if you crit and make the bullet ricochet.

    The fight to rescue Lilith ? I shotted once, all foes died and i had to wait for them to spawn.

    I managed to get my hands on a few legendary during Promethea. They are powerfull. But god are all those that recieved balanced change to make them viable in M10 broken beyond anything i could ever imagine. I get the feeling i'm playing BL1 online with modders that have damage cap modded weapons. It feels so wrong.

    BL3 was perfectly balanced at launch. They even made a fuss about a few synergies that were strong but worked as intended (contrary to what the patch notes to nerf those synergies said).

    Now, we got a very weird game where the maingame is trivial if you get just one weapons buffed for M10. Dhall being buffed makes me wonder if all burst fire guns are now op too during the main game. On the other hand M10 is nigh unplayable if you don't have balanced M10 weapons.

    I haven't seen that many thread about the maingame balance post M10. I wonder how everybody feel about the way the broke all sort of balance in the game thinking only about endgame content.

    submitted by /u/Kaining
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legendary on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    There is an offline co op modus but we can't seem to find out how to play with each just one joystick in the hand. If you sync the controllers, it shows that you have to play with both joysticks combined with a controller. That would be so dumb because who has 4 controllers when you want to play a 2 player co op? Are we dumb and can't find the solution or is it actually like this? We're trying for over 30minutes.

    submitted by /u/ceyta_
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Where does tales from the borderlands fit in the whole story? Cause I have no clue what so ever. 😂

    submitted by /u/game-lovers-69
    [link] [comments]

    TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    is there any way to get a digital copy? it's not available for purchase on the PS Store (?) what's up with that

    submitted by /u/abdullahkhaldi5
    [link] [comments]

    I played the circle of slaughter and it reset my progress in the campaign how does this happen to anyone else

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    B2 repair the vehicle how ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    ciao a tutti got my 1st car 10m ago now is at half power and i d like to repair if it s possible ? how can i repair my car ?

    submitted by /u/exwa12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get a lot of xp fast?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    So Im level 36 and I want to max out the supply drop perk so I can use my heavy gunner mod instead of the support. Quests don't give much xp at this point, but I don't know what should I do. Is there any good bosses to farm, or should I use some glitch?

    submitted by /u/RolandZ1228
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment