• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Borderlands Am I the only one that hoped Amaras new skill would be a Krieg/Brick style berserk mode?

    Borderlands Am I the only one that hoped Amaras new skill would be a Krieg/Brick style berserk mode?


    Am I the only one that hoped Amaras new skill would be a Krieg/Brick style berserk mode?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    When they announced the new skill trees and saw how different Moze's was, I truly thought my dreams had come true where id be able to have a berserk mode with Amara like we did with Brick and Krieg. I always play melee in BL and those were the absolute best melee characters and their specials were a ton of fun. I totally couldve seen you being able to jump high and slam and punch people into oblivion all with your 6 arms active. Just feels like a missed opportunity. Am I alone here?

    submitted by /u/Poop_Feast42069
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Game crashes and says my data is corrupted when I try to go to Arms Race DLC now.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It allows me to go anywhere else but crashes and ejects the disc whenever I try to load in Stormblind Complex

    submitted by /u/Judgement_Nut
    [link] [comments]

    Not Respawning in Arms Race?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I'm playing AR for the first time with some friends, and when they hit the respawn station...nothing happens. They see me show up with a health bar, but I'm still spectating them, and can't get control of my character back.

    Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/OCJeriko
    [link] [comments]

    How to access 4th skill trees?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    We bought the season passes or whatever they come in and loaded up the game but the 4th trees aren't showing up. Tried quitting and restarting but no dice. How do you get to the 4th skill tree?

    submitted by /u/mansinoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game similar to Borderlands which my crappy computer from 2010 can run?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:12 AM PST

    And yes this is some kind of a peasant feeling that you are too rich to understand.

    submitted by /u/Clam6451
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get Season Pass 2 on EPIC (workaround)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I've seem some posts of people complaining about SP2 on epic, I went through it. I've done a workaround getting on GMG a code for epic and used it. It overwrites the skins pack with the new code.

    That being said, people please don't insult or tell people "It's your fault for getting on epic", it's rude and acomplish nothing.

    submitted by /u/MaxinRudy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I freeze enemies easier?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    I'm trying to use Amaras purple skill and playing on mayhem 11 but I can't get enemies to freeze and when I use her orb and melee it it'll just kill off the enemy before it freezes and it doesn't freeze during the weak version. And I'm doing melee so the guns are weak but even then they won't freeze

    submitted by /u/noimnofood
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 pc fps drop fix

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Thanks to Rumplebunny on gearbox forums. i've been able to make my game run smoother with this technique

    edit GameUserSettings.ini file under My Games/Borderlands 3/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/ and finding this setting: TextureStreamingPoolSizeMBOverride

    -1 effectively gives priority to texture streaming at the expense of smooth FPS, 0 lessens the streaming boosts, and 1 gives priority to FPS at the expense of streaming

    (my game became more fps drops and micro stutters after new updates so i assume the game turned itself to -1 resulting in this. i think the default is 0)

    submitted by /u/GoyangiQueen
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 DLC's-worth playing?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    hey, i downloaded the game again and im wondering- IF i complete all the dlcs (pirate booty, hammerlocks shit, dragon keep assault and Tourge-s, (and maybe the headhunter packs too) can i start TVHM without being too overpowered or by having ~10/15 extra lvls? i know the mode scales to around 50 once you kill the warrior but what is the highest started lvl for TVHM?

    submitted by /u/the-holy_peanut
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Hi, can you tell me how longBorderlands 3 Is?(hours)

    submitted by /u/sme_72
    [link] [comments]

    Allegiance run

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Dose any have any tips for me I'm on my first allegiance run as vladolf moze and I don't have any dlc and any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/PlazmaX098
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection on PS5?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Just uploaded my character from PS4 BL3 to my PS5 and it got me wondering. If we want to play the handsome collection on PS5 will we need to upload our characters again? Has anyone tried the handsome collection on PS5 yet? Edit: BL1 GOTY Edition too?

    submitted by /u/Snoockles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment