• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Borderlands wow, i really really want eridian weapons back

    Borderlands wow, i really really want eridian weapons back


    wow, i really really want eridian weapons back

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    im replaying bl1 right now and holy crap i forgot how awesome these things can be. i just got this variant ive never seen before thats essentially just a sniper... but its hitscan and guaranteed to apply a shock effect. im playing lilith for my first time too and i feel like some kind of mythical version of mordecai lmaoo. but i remember in the past getting some super fun varients too

    im just honestly baffled as to why they removed these in the first place?? ive seen a post or two and i often see people say things like "well they were kind bad" which is definitely debatable (this actually is the strongest weapon ive found in this playthrough)... but furthermore, regardless of how true that is, who actually ever said they needed to be? its like slag lmao. slag was a really cool mechanic, but they messed it up, and instead of fixing it in bl3 they simply retconned it out of existence. i fucking miss slag bro!!! its purple and makes icky sounds 😭😭

    i really wish they would add these back, maybe in bl4. because imo none of the replacements even come close to the "cool" factor they have. like, finding a generic bandit assault rifle with a funky barrel is cool... finding a cov pistol with a blobby creature on the front is... ok i guess... but none of it simply matches the aesthetics of the eridian weapons. theyre so fuckin alien lmao. plus i feel like sirens and these weapons just go together.

    please add them back!! maybe as legendaries only or whatever, i dont care.. a dhal smg with a gross lookin barrel isnt even nearly as dope as an organic (but not quite organic) fucking sniper thingy that has a spinny blue line thing in the middle

    please gearbox 😭😭😭😭

    (edit: i feel like i need to clarify, im more concerned with how different they are from standard weapons in terms of mechanics and looks... i see some comments saying how bl2s etech and bl3s aliens are basically eridians, but thats kinda missing my point so sorry if that wasnt clear. etech and alien are cool in their own ways, but eridian had a completely unique aspect to them. theyre special because of how they look, how they act, like having infinte ammo on a cooldown, having really unique firing mechanics, for the time anyway, and just looking so standout and different from everything else. at the end of the day the other games opted for a simple barrel change. they just look like standard weapons for the most part, wheras eridan definitely does not. theyre so much more interesting from an aesthetic standpoint and that to me is crucial in what makes them so damn cool and fun to use... i can guarantee you id hate them if they were just dhal friggin pistols that had a squiggly barrel lmao. im very much a fan of destiny because its equivalent of legendaries remind me very much of old borderlands eridians- sure they act uniquely, but they also look it, and a weapon that both acts and looks unique just makes it inherently more interesting, to me anyway. legendary weapons have always bored me, and this is precisely why honestly.

    maybe im in the minority but idk, i just like weapons having more to them than simply being tools that shoot stuff. cosmetic stuff is so important to me, and eridian weapons are hands down my favourite weapons in the franchise simply due to their awesome, standout appearances, and im a game about chasing cool loot, it only makes sense to make that loot... cool? just my opinion anyway 💗)

    submitted by /u/bhbjbv
    [link] [comments]

    In response to the guy who said he wanted eridian weapons back you know what I'd love? Weapon proficiency back.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Sure guardian rank is ok.. but i just love the feeling of using a shotgun 100% of the time and being the dude who enemies fear whenever they see my holding my boom stick.. maybe add in an elemental proficiency, I dont remember if they had that one or not.

    submitted by /u/AT0MLFRS
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for anyone trying to buy the second season pass on Epic

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:03 AM PST

    Tl;dr: Go to the link below and you can buy a key from the official 2K store which you can redeem in the EGS. Worked for me, I don't guarantee anything though.

    As you may be aware it is impossible to buy the second season pass directly through the Epic Games Store if you were eligible for the free vault hunter skins that are also a part of this new pass. Apparently Epic has no way to let you purchase something twice which would be the case because technically you own these skins from the new pack already.

    What I did (and what worked for me) was go here https://store.2k.com/en/game/buy-borderlands-3-season-pass-2, select my platform, proceed to enter an email and payment info and I got a key which I could redeem in the Epic Games Store. It activated successfully.

    I can't guarantee anything obviously, but even the Epic Games support seems to be interested in this workaround (I was asking them for help regarding the issue before and they wanted more info on how I did this)

    submitted by /u/Hyydrow
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass 2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    If I already have the super delux edition is there a point in buying season pass 2 because I already have the skins and the only thing I would need to buy is the designer's cut right? Because The season pass is 30$ and they said nothing about more content being added into season pass 2 so should I wait for knew content or buy designer's cut

    submitted by /u/UmbraStella12
    [link] [comments]

    Lost loot machine not working on PS5

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Is anyone else playing BL3 on PS5 and also having trouble with their lost loot machine not working? Or if it's not just a next gen thing? It's getting kind of annoying.

    submitted by /u/SneezyHydra
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a coop buddy just started uvhm at lvl 50 (borderlands 2)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:58 AM PST

    preferably from south asia.

    submitted by /u/Cobalt74
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find Sanctuary BDL2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    So accidentally FT to Unassuming Docks. Went back to FT to Sanctuary and most of my FT locations are gone! Including Sanctuary! Am I just stuck here now? Please help!

    Edit: I can only FT to what I assume are side story missions? Already beat Jack and am playing again in True Vault Hunter Mode (or something like that)

    Edit: Already did most of Oasis missions but now I have to do them again. Is this a glitch or something?

    submitted by /u/amei3go
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good skill calculator out there updated besides the one on the official borderlands website?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    i like theorycrafting the hell out of games - so the borderlands series is a lot of fun for me

    but with the new skill tree additions the 3-4 pretty good skill tree calculators i've seen out there that work good for this are outdated: does anyone know another skill tree calculator that is updated at this point?

    again: i know the official one's changed but it kinda sucks: especially since you can't see all skill trees at once (and moving my mouse to the left or right sometimes changes what tree i'm in - no idea if it's a glitch or whatnot but really irritates me)

    submitted by /u/leeman27534
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL1 GOTY co-op compatible with BL1 GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    They are both Borderlands, they are both Game-Of-The-Year editions, but does it matter that one is not enhanced? My friend has the original but since the original GOTY is the same price as the enhanced with better graphics I'd certainly rather have that.

    submitted by /u/Chrispy_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can I skip borderlands 1?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Im playing borderlands for the first time in years and I have the handsome collection but not the first or third. Can I skip the first and if so should i start with the pre sequel or the second?

    submitted by /u/guccishoe--
    [link] [comments]

    iLVL of drops BLTPS

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    So zim iLVL 10 dropped the first time I killed giant shug o ice in ninas quest . I am level 20 now but really like the zim, so I was wondering if I farm giant icetopus, And a zim drops would it be iLVL 20ish, even though giant icecalamari is like level 11?

    submitted by /u/demondeathbunny
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know how can i kill raid bosses with melee krieg level 61 UVHM

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I haved killed Pyro Pete with bloodsplosion with a few tries, i have not tried the dragons or voracidous. I dont know how to kill hyperius, i can kill him with hellborn but it take a lot of time, I see in a video that maybe with a vladoff weapon with 200% melee can help me. And for Master Gee im planning to kill him with singulaity grenates and the gate, you can look for the video, it's very funny, you can kill gee with the door.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmt6a0s0lr0

    And with Terramorphus i dont know, hellborn and slag? The problem is every try of the raid bosses cost me a lot of slag

    submitted by /u/volkami
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play DLC's once in playthrough 1 and once in PT2?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I'm worried that if I play the DLC in PT1 for the SDU, that when I do them again in PT2, I would be overlevelled.

    Or should I just play PT2 and then the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/campy08
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 and 2 - Players to coop?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Hello there,

    Was wondering if it's there any players of Borderlands 1 and 2 still playing this game.

    I've playing online Borderlands GOTY and so far no one joined and i couldn't find any servers hostings.

    Wich is a bummer, this game is most fun with people!

    submitted by /u/kornest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment