• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 on Switch got updated today!

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 on Switch got updated today!


    Borderlands 2 on Switch got updated today!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    They added Fight for Sanctuary and raised the level cap to 80! They also made the fast travel menu look better!

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    So the Multiverse skins have got me thinking...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    What if we got expansions dealing with a multiverse? Like an overarching story that would have you jumping between parallel dimensions.

    submitted by /u/Judgement_Nut
    [link] [comments]

    IS ZANE ONE!?!?!?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    So if you haven't seen borderlands released the names of the final form packs. Our Boyo Zane takes on the name Assassin One. Does this mean that he is the same "One" that we hear from in the Son of Craw headhunter in BL2?????

    submitted by /u/Rothitup2756
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with an error

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I began playing Borderlands 2 a day ago, and now every time I try to log in it keeps giving me an error. I tried everything, even deleting the game and reinstalling. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ExcuseMeWut2
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to remove anointments?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    i came back to borderlands 3 after a break and i played a bit. my new guns i picked up have anointments using terror and i'm not much of a fan of anointments is there a way to get rid of them?

    that was alot of the word anointments :l thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/ye_muuum
    [link] [comments]

    So what's up with enemies having mayhem 10 guns?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I'm dying every few seconds with FL4K, what I found odd was, enemies literally did like 20k-30k and even more damage, with 1-2 shots, I was 100% sure they didn't do nearly that much damage outside of mayhem, so I did some research and found out this is a known thing for a few months. What's up, are they going to change this, or they just decided to leave it like that since FL4K is the only character really affected by this?

    https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/m10-enemies-are-doing-m10-damage/4541114

    submitted by /u/juh4z
    [link] [comments]

    you can apparently converge phaselock flynt off the top floor of the boss area

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    backtracking with my level 67 maya to get a level 50 flame of the firehawk for my up and coming krieg

    phaselocked the foe that comes out of that little house in the middle of the second to top floor

    and fucking flynt flied down from the boss floor: not sure if the 'pull' effect can actually reach all the way up to his little seat and drag his ass down or more likely replaying it he starts on the top floor rather than his throne - either way he apparently spawned already and it pulled him off the top floor to this area

    given i'm like 17 levels higher than he was didn't really see if the whole boss fight actually started - didn't look like it did

    and going to the top didn't spawn in a second and start the boss fight

    submitted by /u/leeman27534
    [link] [comments]

    Havent played BL3 since the first Halloween special. Traded my ps4, but I'm about to get a ps5 and play again.....

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Just syper hyped about all the DLC now and for playing the game again with a machine that can play it at speed it's meant to be played! Hype train whoooo whoooooollooooo!

    submitted by /u/lebronsabitch
    [link] [comments]

    So, how do you stop drying in Mayhem 10?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    It's just that. Damage is not an issue, in the slightest, but there's things exploding all around me, enemies take down my shield in less than a second (no, not exaggerated at all). Only way to not die is to hide away, and even then sometimes I get some random ass sequence of explosions and die again, I have no clue what's going on, and, to make matters better, all these stupid annoying mayhem effects make it impossible to see anything. I have this problem with both Zane and FL4K, it's really annoying. I manage to get back from FFYL most of the time, but after going down 50 times there's not much you can do, the timer lasts half a dozen seconds at best.

    submitted by /u/juh4z
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 keeps freezing on ps4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    So, I'm playing Zane level 51 tvhm on mayhem 2 and I've gotten to the forgotten basilika but every time, while I'm fighting the rampager, the screen freezes(not the sound and music, though) and the only thing I can do is close the application. Has this happened on someone else and if yes, is there something I can do to fix it? Also, it is wprth noting that this is my first playthough, so I don't know if I would have the same problem with other characters in other playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Renown_29
    [link] [comments]

    Just Started BL2 VLC

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Playing through the SLC on BL2 that I never did and there's so much about this game I forgot. Still a blast to play but the QoL improvements in 3 were great. I booted up my TVH play through on my Siren and I'm level 50. One thing I'm noticing is that I'm gaining very little experience - even in the DLC areas. Was leveling more difficult in this game than I remember?

    submitted by /u/SaxRohmer
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    hey borderlands community i just got back into the game and i have a question for everyone. so i didn't buy the season pass 1 so i do not have any of the dlcs. if i buy the season pass 2 when it comes out, will that give me all the dlc or do i need to purchase season pass 1 to get them. haven't found any useful information anywhere and would appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/nizrat
    [link] [comments]

    What is the bottom right gun in the first result for "Borderlands 3 jakobs" picture called?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    It won't let me upload a photo :/

    submitted by /u/BOTTOMS_UP_LENNY
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Ok I'm not sure if this just a me thing but whenever I first boot up any bl game and press play I can literally see the entirety of the map loading. It starts of kinda blurry and then comes in texture and details. I started off with one and it would take awhile for everything to render. From the gun,to the faces, and eventually the entirety of the map. It just got through happening to me again. Idk if this a thing with everyone or is just me. Is something wrong with my system? Or did I do something wrong? A little guidance and or anyone else with some knowledge of this happening would be very nice. And I ain't knit picking or disliking the game it's just a thing I've noticed. Kinda worried I may be breaking the game somehow

    submitted by /u/Legal_Technician3381
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best solo class to get as far in the game as possible without ever farming?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    So I'm almost done with my BL1 run. I played Lilith, never farmed, never had trouble with anything. Picking skills was pretty straightforward. Had lots of fun.

    Thinking of playing BL2 again, but I remember this game being harder and more complicated than the first one (I've only finished PT1 twice before, never went beyond that). Looking at skill calculator websites, the skills are more complex than the first game. I'm having trouble figuring out what would be best to get for the first playthrough.

    Thing is, I don't like farming and don't plan on ever returning to an area unless a quest sends me back there. Lilith was the obvious choice for the first game - she is way better than the other characters in every way (for solo play at least). Here, I'm not even sure what character to play, and I don't know anything about "builds". I prefer shooting everyone with SMGs or full auto ARs, don't really enjoy pistols/shotguns/snipers, and I don't like using melee at all, so right now I'm thinking either Axton or Salvador.

    I've played as Axton before; never played Sal. I've looked some things up and apparently Sal is very "gear dependent"? Does this mean he will be inferior to Axton in certain parts of the game? Sal's skills are also a bit confusing to me, I can't tell what is best for PT1 just from looking at them, while Axton seems more straightforward.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jadek1tten
    [link] [comments]

    When did we start shipping Jack and Rhys?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Would've liked a warning before i stumbled across some... provocative fan art while searching for handsome jack pictures. i'm here for it though lol

    submitted by /u/vroom4ever
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment