• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Borderlands A possibility with the new skins

    Borderlands A possibility with the new skins


    A possibility with the new skins

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    With the release of the new Multiverse final form vault hunters we come across an interesting detail that, as far as I'm aware of, was never explained from BL2.

    In BL2's son of Crawmerax headhunter pack we have the message to Zero after finishing the main quest "To Zero: One". We have a message from an ally of Zero who calls himself One.
    Now looking at the new skins for the vault hunters, what's this? Zane's Multiverse final form skin is called Assassin One.

    As a Zane main I can safely say that Zane is not the type to take up someone else's name for any reason, which implies that there is no one well known by the name of One at the time of BL3 or relatively recently before that.

    And if we look at the reaction from Zane in the main story when he sees Zero we can safely assume they already knew each other before the events of BL3.
    So with all of this in mind I think that alternate Zane and the One who killed the assassin after Zero in Crawmerax are one and the same.

    How you may ask well Zane was a covert operative who carried out many assassinations who's to say he didn't find some piece of tech that lets him jump realities after becoming Assassin One. Why would he start jumping realities? well for the thrill of it, maybe if someone got close to catching him, any number of reasons. But why help Zero? well as i stated earlier from the events in the main story of BL3 they clearly know each other, maybe he owes him a favor, maybe Zane just wants to screw with his nephew (as the secondary antagonist of the Crawmerax pack was Sparky Flynt son of Captain Flynt AKA Zane's brother) who knows.

    All in all it's just a fun thought given names are rarely (If at all) reused in the Borderlands franchise.

    submitted by /u/SNake57575
    [link] [comments]

    Update Beefcake Jabber's attack command

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Currently, the Beefcake Jabber's attack command is easily the least useful one. This isn't due to it being a bad idea at its core, it's all due to the execution: it's a stationary melee attack that requires the target to sit still for several seconds in a game with very mobile enemies. It's horribly slow and takes around 3-5 seconds to complete at best, while at worst it might never end up triggering and has to be manually canceled. On top of that, it doesn't do enough damage to warrant all that.

    While this could be fixed with just slight tweaks (change the attack from a stationary to one done from a walking state which tracks the enemy position for the duration, greatly decrease animation duration & increase damage, and voila), I'd suggest replacing it with a new ability:

    Slam Wham Battering Ram

    Command your Beefcake Jabber to jump at the targeted enemy. The Jabber leaps at them with great ferocity, and deals damage & stuns targets in an area around the landing point. Any "On Slam"-artifact effects, "On melee"-effects, etc. are triggered upon contact.

    And bam, now you have a repositioning tool for your short-range pet which takes less than 2 seconds from issuing to finishing that also triggers "on slam"-effects upon completion, greatly boosting their usefulness.

    submitted by /u/t0lkki
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of general knoxxs armory

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Countdown started (unchecked) Collect loot (checked) Boom (unchecked)

    Is there a way to complete this mission now?

    submitted by /u/bigpig94
    [link] [comments]

    Fight For Sanctuary Nintendo Switch Trailer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Any point playing TVHM?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Can't really find a straight answer. I think the only reason is because there are more badasses and they drop more loot? All the loot in regular will drop to my level and have anoints right?

    I'm talking with mayhem mode

    submitted by /u/ZebrasForLife
    [link] [comments]

    Mini-Boss Drop Rates

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Has anyone had issues recently with farming specific gear from mini-bosses?

    Like for my Amara, I need a new Psycho Stabber from Borman Nates, which is supposed to have a 10% drop rate, but I've done it over a hundred times in the past two days with no drops.

    Same with Unleash the Dragon artifact from El Drogon Jr.

    I could just have incredibly unlucky RNG, but this is getting absurd and wondering if loot locations or rates changed?

    submitted by /u/bathroom_break
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: How to make a high res poster of a scene in TPS [TPS SPOILERS]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I want to make a high res poster (A2/A3 size) to go on my wall of the end cutscene where Lilith punches the Vault symbol and scars it onto Jack's face (the slow-mo wide shot with the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, I have a low quality version for reference), but I'm unsure as to how to go about doing it.

    Could I take a high res screen grab of it straight from the game? Could I pay someone else to get the image for me/make it? I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am eager to get this made by almost any means.

    submitted by /u/Wadsack999
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy The Handsome Collection or BL3?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Which one is better to play as a coop campaign?

    submitted by /u/DonutChuteMi
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Ghosts spawns

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Is there a way to increase the chances of them spawning? Or where? And mayhem mode level? I need eight more for challenge for halloween update ....

    submitted by /u/HollowMarley
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT website down for the last few days?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    So I got the email that most people did saying they could get the 'Like Follow, Obey' skins by updating their details on SHiFT, but any time I try to access the SHiFT website it just fails to load.

    So I checked online to see whether it was just me or if it was the website, according to "isitdownrightnow" the website has been down for over 2 days??? (2 days 21 hours)

    Given I got the email 3 days ago how the hell is anyone supposed to get the skins if the website has been down for almost all of that?

    edit: So coincidentally just after I made this post the site now finally gives a response, only to say it's under maintenance.

    submitted by /u/blobmista4
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on Switch lite

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Hey! I was hoping to get the game on Switch lite. Played through them all on PS4 but want to take it while away but I have a few questions.

    1. How does it perform? Is there any lag issues or anything else.

    2. Does it have cross platform saving? Specifically PS4 to switch.

    Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/yourdirtyleftsock
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of BL3 should I buy?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I saw that the Super Deluxe edition was recently $30 on amazon so I wanted to get that, BUT Best Buy and possibly other stores will have Standard edition for 10 bucks. My question is, is the extra stuff worth it? I am planning on doing a full series couch co op playthrough with my brother starting on BL GOTY, then handsome collection, then BL3. By the time we get to bl3 we will probably be on Series X(currently on XB1). Either way I know is a good deal, but I want to know if it will be worth it to go with the Super deluxe over the standard.

    submitted by /u/FlamingVikavolt
    [link] [comments]

    It is possible to play UVHM (third run) in Borderlands 2 but without weapons, only with melee with Krieg? and with grenades too

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I'm playing with a krieg at level 51 and it has cost me Bad Maw, although I was playing with more people...I think the trick will be to get fastball modifiers and magice missile of slag, since the key is slag in this mode. Also I have to wait to be at level 57 or 58 to be able to have two skill trees

    I see videos online and they take a long time in the bosses, but they don't use slag or grenades or hellborn.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4hXaqwx7k

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I3BSh16-Ps

    submitted by /u/volkami
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my game offline? [EPIC GAMES]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    My internet is fine, but when I launch up BL3, the game is offline and I can't enable bloody harvest.

    I've tried restarting my PC but that didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Abudie03
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem scaling shenanigans?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I'm not sure what's going on. I was/am farming Killavolt for Monarchs with Fl4k. When I loaded my save today I noticed my time to kill was a lot slower.

    Looking at my item cards, basically everything has had its damage reduced by 2/3rds. Lightshows that were hitting 14kx4 are doing 10k less. ARs that used to deal over 20k damage a shot now do less than 8k.

    Is there some sort of technical bug going on? I have trouble believing that all the gear I own was suddenly nerfed into oblivion.

    submitted by /u/Sagelabo
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Legendary Edition DLC Heads and Skins?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Just wanted to ask really quickly if BL2 on Switch includes DLC heads and skins right off the bat that were also sold separately on PS3 and Xbox 360? Or are they available only through Shift Codes? Or are they just not available on Switch at all? Idk why I'm so curious about this. Also, are the headhunter packs and UVHM available on Switch as well?

    submitted by /u/Hairless_robot
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t start/play Borderlands 2 on my Nintendo switch after the update

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    After Borderland 2 update, I getting an error occurred when I press "A" button ok the game tittle screen. What should I do to fix the problem?

    submitted by /u/SuperSonicKiller2112
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly help please, thanks

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Looking for someone that could help me do the co-op achievements for all borderlands. Trying to get 100% steam achievements on all of em. But eeemmmm.. no friends tehe.. he..

    submitted by /u/hobojuanheynooby
    [link] [comments]

    Can you solo digi with Gaige?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Iam running a sham/fleet setup. Skills is a generic setup to utilize all class mods. Heavy on anarchy. Will she work her way through digi?

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment