• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Borderlands Maliwan soldiers

    Borderlands Maliwan soldiers


    Maliwan soldiers

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:00 AM PST

    They are the secret funny machines of this game. Especially in the takedown. Whoever dubbing them is a godsent. WE'VE BEEN COMPROMIIIIISEED.

    submitted by /u/Madeath
    [link] [comments]

    Baby’s first pearlescent

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I have to brag/celebrate for a sec—after ~3000 hours of playing BL2, I just got an Avenger from the Bunker. I was hoping for an elemental Bitch, but I'm not complaining!

    submitted by /u/aarondigruccio
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished the Main Storyline of Borderlands - What is the Best Way to Play the DLC?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I've just re-played Borderlands (the original) again. But as many times I have played and re-played it I have never taken the time to do the DLC.

    So now is the perfect time to do so. But how should I do it? Continue with Playthrough 1 or Begin Playthrough 2 and just jump straight into it? And is any particular order better than another?

    submitted by /u/PeaZeaux
    [link] [comments]

    Any Nintendo Switch players out there?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I would appreciate some help with Jackenstein. I'm a level 72 siren who's having a hard time beating him. If anyone wants to play, comment below and I'll DM you. :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OhhWolves
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most mispronounced weapons and items in BL history?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I nominate The Unkept Herald.

    Honorable mention, even if it's technically just a manufacturer.. Jackobs

    submitted by /u/ecti_canemas
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying Bloody Harvest Glitch

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    So I was working on kill 15 on Traunt in his lair in Heck. Got through his shields the first time, killed his spawns and kept going. Broke his shield for the final time and things went to --- heck.

    One of the shield generators had both of the lighting effects, but the "stand" wasn't there. It never appeared. I wasted a bunch of ammo shooting all around where it should have been but never registered a hit.

    I knew you had to take down the generators to stop his shield bubble, but didn't realize that he kept spawning badguys all the time it was running. Exited out, went back in and everything worked as designed.

    submitted by /u/Festusian
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Xbox Co-Op

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Just wondering if there is anybody else near the beginning who fancied some shooting and looting. I'm really enjoying it and have invested in the DLCs. Happy to use a mic/no mic. If there is a dedicated co-op thread too, please let me know. Happy November all! Enjoy the skinmuffins!

    Gamertag: StoneThroat

    submitted by /u/StoneThroat
    [link] [comments]

    Coop DLC on ps4?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I've finished the zombie one but I have the other 3 to do if anyone is interested in doing them coop let me know and I'll send you my ps id

    submitted by /u/nick02911
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Movie Plot Theory!!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I think I've finally figured it out!

    The Borderlands movie, that is being directed by Eli Roth, and written by Craig Mazin (bad comedy films.... oh, and Chernobyl) and Aaron Berg (a newcomer😬) is currently in production as of right now. Aside from finding out that Cate Blanchett is going to be playing Lilith in the film, not much else is known about it. But I may have found something that everyone else has overlooked............😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    If you go to the page for the film on IMDb, you'll see that there is only one piece of trivia for it, that says, "Set to have one of the main characters hosed from a spin off of video game series called Tales From the Borderlands".

    First things first, please take this with a grain of salt as this might not be evidence, but just not true at all.

    Now, being a super big fan of the spin off game from Telltale, when I found out that the protagonist, Rhys was going to be in Borderlands 3, I was without a doubt super-hyped. TFTB did SUCH a good job of giving us well-developed and overall great characters, mainly in the form of Rhys, who instantly became one of my favourites in the whole Borderlands series.

    But also being the nit-picky story-centric "critique" that I am, there was one particular scene in the third game that had me thrown, as it was also never answered - after being on the planet of Promethea, we see an in-game cutscene caddy out, when you are back on Sanctuary. It occurs when Rhys' hologram begins speaking to Lilith, and it seems the two have already met.............. wait, what?!

    Since when-?! How???!!!

    And I believe this is when my theory comes into play.

    If the movie follows canon and remains faithful to its source material, the plot could possibly take place between the time of the games, Borderlands 2 and 3. When the supposed "leaks" for the movie's plot came out last year, it met some VERY bad reactions, some even saying it was "terribly generic" but with Mazin now helming the writing, this could be taking a new path to save itself from being another remake, like the Resident Evil films.

    Linking to the piece of trivia, it is possible that the now-present plot(point) for the story could be to do with Lilith meeting Rhys, as a new and rising CEO of the newly re-founded Atlas Corporation. Maybe he begins seeking her help in something and she needs his. It may well even set up future events in the Borderlands series.

    And from all the collected evidence I could find, and VERY intellectual detective work, that is my theory for the plot of the Borderlands movie. Overall, if this is at all true, in anyway....... this would be an interesting path to explore and I sure would love to see it.

    Sorry if this bored you to death 😞💀. I'm new to Reddit and this is my first proper post. But I also felt this was something that needed to be covered.

    Please let me know what you (if you are anyone) think of this!!! It would be great to see some feedback about his and your own thoughts. Thank you for reading.

    P.S. Robert Pattison for Rhys? He's got it, tall and lanky, extremely good-looking😋❤️, adaptable, funny and age-appropriate........ let me know what you think of that as well!!

    submitted by /u/Snoo-30865
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Tyreen Crashes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Hello, This is my first time posting and if this is not the correct place please let me know. I'm having an issue on my PC this week and I'm not sure if its a recent patch or a windows update but but my game has been crashing bad. I'm used to when I'm inpatient and get the vendor error crash but this week I get that crash sometimes simply loading into new areas as well. I always play with a friend and even before he upgraded his PC (we had the same parts) he never had any crashes and last night as were working on our 2nd characters to get ready for the Designers Cut I crash about 4 times during the Tyreen fight but not the pop error crash just this weird frozen sound loop. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/788863442 I'm currently validating my files even though this has only been bad this week.

    Am I alone? Any tips? I have everything pretty middle of the road visuals to compensate when I'm streaming and have done this fight on regular mode a few days ago on my Moze (same build) without issue but I had a Windows update about 3 or so days ago and think it may be the culprit. - Thanks

    submitted by /u/KayakToad
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide where to go next..

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I've been on a huge border land kick for the past month.

    Just completed a play through with zayn in borderlands 3 and I plan on doing flack next, but I am just going to wait until the new DLC drops in a few weeks.

    Song looking to replay 2 or the pre sequel.

    I'm debating whether I should go with a blank play through as Maya or go through true vault hunter mode as Gauge, given how she's my favourite character in the series.

    Or should I play the pre sequel Again as a different character? I played as a thena my 1st time through.

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with this please!?!?!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Is there any way to take a save from PS4 and make it into a save on PC? I have been looking for days and can't get a straight answer. Please help.

    submitted by /u/StuJigga
    [link] [comments]

    Game stuttering can anyone help.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I recently purchased bl2 on PC, I used to play xbox but switched and watching old Joltz videos made me want to play again so I bought it but the game has an issue that makes it unplayable. My PC can definitely run this game no problem, the reccomended requirements are way weaker than what im running it on all the settings were as maxed as you can get for an xbox360 era game and I have no frame issues, levels load in seconds. However every 5-6 seconds the game locks up for a couple seconds, the audio doesn't stop but the screen does. Tried swapping the monitor just in case but its definitely the game. I lowered the settings and all it did was increase my frames. Found and old post that had a similar issue and it told me to disable Fullscreen optimization but it didn't change anything. I cannot figure out why it is skipping so terribly, I DOOM Eternal on high graphics and it never loses frames even in huge battles, but just standing in an empty area in bl2 has the game skipping every few seconds. Im going to reinstall the game but if anyone has a better option I'd love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/Airiken
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's all the rage with the Designer's Cut (one new skill tree for each character) and Arms Race (Sal and Ax returning, Pandoran Dahl facility setting, reality show theme), but what of the Director's Cut?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    From one Borderlands YouTuber (Joltzdude139), he said it will be "additional missions, endgame content, and behind-the-scenes footage" and that's pretty much it.

    Any other info on it from the latest Borderlands Show stream? Or any website?

    Edit: Also know of the Multiverse Pack/Final Form Cosmetics, which are basically AU skins for the four asking "what if the universe never took a direction leading to them becoming Vault Hunters?".

    submitted by /u/ALDO113A
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment