• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Borderlands Help my Zane is lvl 65 but only has 61 skill points

    Borderlands Help my Zane is lvl 65 but only has 61 skill points


    Help my Zane is lvl 65 but only has 61 skill points

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Shouldn't he have 63 skill points?? Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/rayquazza74
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire November 16th

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    WS5TJ-BSK6Z-CX5XH-F3TTJ-JXX5X

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Hi friendos, i dont see this on the twitter at all hopefully i can get some answers here. Does anyone on switch have a problem booting up BL2? ever since captain lilith came out it wont boot, says it ran into an error. Ive deleted and redownloaded it so many times but nothing. Is this happening to anyone else? if I have a cartridge would that help?

    submitted by /u/P3ppRR00n
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to get chest at shipping encouraged

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I cant ever get enemies to spawn there

    submitted by /u/SpaceFire1
    [link] [comments]

    I suck at Borderlands

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I recently bought The Handsome Collection on the playstation store, and had previously never played Borderlands. I am trying to get into it because I like the game (especially the humor, gameplay and space western setting). One thing though that is frustrating, I SUCK at these games. I played Borderlands 2 until Boom/Bewm and stopped because I kept dying repeatedly. I am now playing Pre-Sequel and while I got past Deadlift, it was anything but easy. I am still learning the game and I admit I suck at video games (I usually play on normal or easy difficulty). Is Borderlands 3 a better fit for me? Is it easier, or atleast more intuitive?

    submitted by /u/zackdeblanc
    [link] [comments]

    How does scaling works in OP10 as far as damage goes?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Interested because i've been returning to BL2 and currently at level 76 as Zer0 (i've started from scratch about 2 weeks ago). I've enjoyed OP8, but considering now every normal enemy have the old boss-level (10 levels higher than you), which means bosses are 12-13 levels above, how does dealing damage and taking it feels now? All i remember back from OP8 is that DoT enemies are priority number one (which should hold even truer in OP10). Do enemies just take you to health gate through shields now?

    submitted by /u/Reionyx_Furukawa
    [link] [comments]

    Is the discover all location bug fixed?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    I have all the trophies for discovering all location on the individual plants, but not the one for discovering all. My counter says I discovered all (don't now the number, don't have the game installed right now). So the question is, was this patched so that I can just download the game, load my save and the trophy will pop? I don't want to visit all locations again. The newest thread here I found through the search is over 100d old.

    submitted by /u/hans_mueller123
    [link] [comments]

    Help I can't Play Borderlands 2 on windows 10

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I've Downloaded Borderlands 2 from epic games then I installed it and it says "Borderlands 2 launcher has stopped working" or "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) when I click on the borderlands2 named launcher

    submitted by /u/Amielox_23
    [link] [comments]

    Issue to download Borderlands 3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    So, I recently bought an Xbox Series S, installed it and all that stuff. When the time to download games came, I found that Borderlands 3 was missing from my library, in the store it only allows me to buy it, even the DLC doesn't appear as bought. Has anybody gone thru this?

    submitted by /u/Black_LOTUS-884
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I own Borderlands Legendary Collection on the Switch and after purchasing the Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary DLC, it keeps crashing after loading the title screen. I've tried everything i can think of but it still crashes. Borderlands 1 and TPS still work perfectly fine but 2 just keeps crashing.

    submitted by /u/Jumugama
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me with some builds of Krieg level 61 UVHM to make bloodsplosion novas and overkill raid bosses? i try to do this because other ways raid bosses seem imposible for me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    This will only be understood by those who know how to do novas and bloodsplosion, I've seen it on youtube but I don't know how to do it, I don't know how to fill bludlust easily to 100 or how to make the chain. I managed to get half of Pete's shield off with several rounds but nothing. Since it is impossible to melee krieg I thought maybe I could overkill this against the bosses but I don't know how to do it.

    The text is in spanish but i think you understand the screen:

    https://ibb.co/PhhVQbL

    https://ibb.co/6bGcMmz

    I also tried, not with bloodsplosion, but with Hellborn and Flame of the Firehawk to finish with Hyperoius (because Hyperoius dont have minions) and I could only take out 30% but that's another matter.

    submitted by /u/volkami
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Can someone please join and help me with this... 😠

    submitted by /u/connor14kab
    [link] [comments]

    Saving and Quitting in stormbind shouldnt send you to covenent pass

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Its fucking annoying

    submitted by /u/SpaceFire1
    [link] [comments]

    MINAC Rodeo Farming (with super grenade jumping) - MORE EFFICIENT than other passive farming methods

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    TL;DR Get on the MINAC using super grenade jumps - requires Roland and low level explosive long bow grenades

    Greetings,

    Just found a MINAC farming spot for the achievements (if it can be called spot :') ). It can take a while to get there as it depends on the MINAC positioning and your ability.

    For getting there you need to get on the MINAC using super grenade jumps with Roland in the high rock formations next to the spawn (maybe someone skilled like Joltz can get there with normal grenade jumping).

    https://postimg.cc/kRWnF2H7

    I didn't record the process. Here's the video of how it looks once you get there:

    https://youtu.be/WbCishRnG_A

    Some notes on what I did:

    - When I got there I only needed a super grenade jump to reach the rocks and then a normal grenade jump because MINAC was just next to the spot where I was.

    - Once I was on it, I had to position myself far from the edges. As you clip into the body of the MINAC,you can otherwise be repelled when it is moving.

    + Edit: You need to clip through the space where his arms are located while it is moving if you want to reach my position.

    - I positioned myself as close as possible to the robot "eye". Kamikaze claptraps selfdestruct as soon as they get out if you are in the right spot.

    - I had a friend in a non reachable position collecting stuff every once in a while. It's important than the claptraps don't try to go for him, otherwise it won't be as efficient as the previous point won't be true.

    Why is it more efficient than other passive methods once you get it?

    Claptraps selfdestructing as soon as they get out means that there will be more spawning in the same round. With that method you get around 9 - 12 claptraps spawned (most passive method only will get the default 3). Active farming can still be more efficient, as you can kill them before they're completely out, but it requires you to be playing (and that was something that I didn't want to).

    Note: We destroyed all the turrets before I attempted to get to that spot. We originally planned to use one of the known spots, but, as I wasn't satisfied with the efficiency, I started trying to reach different spots with the grenade jumps. I'm quite sure that you don't need to kill the turrets, but I would still recommend it as it can be difficult to get on the MINAC.

    submitted by /u/SrRada
    [link] [comments]

    doing a playthrough of all games, i have a question

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    actually i have 2, and its about dlcs and tales. firstly, what dlcs are both canon and relevant? assuming some arent canon anyway, and relevant meaning ig to the overall plot of the franchise (i have a hard time believing for example, bl2 bloody harvest and bl1 zombie ned are canon. that being said though, zombie and revolution have some ties, and i know for a fact revolution is canon. maybe. so the choice is hard. also, for example, while bl3 heist and bl2 wedding day may possibly be canon, or assuming they are for now, they dont really "mean" anything in the sense that they have no repercussions). the ones i am doing for a fact, in order, are knoxx, revolution, voyage and commander lilith. anyone know of any others? and if so when would they take place?

    also about tales... as much as id like to know the "canon" choices i really dont want it spoiled so im ok with being on my own with that. my question about it though is when do they take place? because i remember seeing somewhere that some parts take place after 1, but some take place after 2. i guess what im asking is will i have to do idk, bl1, tales 1, tales 2, bl2, tales 3 etc etc or do they all take place after one of the games? thanks

    lastly, what do u think of this?

    bl1 - lilith, knoxx - roland, revolution - mordecai (brick is saved for zombie island assuming its canon), bl2 - maya, tps - athena, voyage - athena (maybe wilhelm? i think athena still narrates it so), commander lil - zero, bl3 - zane

    tldr: is this the correct order? bl1, general knoxx, robot revolution, bl2, tales 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, tps, claptastic voyage, commander lilith, bl3

    if i need a spoiler tag pls lmk~ 💗

    god i wish i had friends lmao 😂😔😭

    submitted by /u/bhbjbv
    [link] [comments]

    Who else really misses Vinylic Puma?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    It feels like yesterday but also feels like ages since he's made a video. He was my go to Borderlands YouTuber and was consistently enjoyable. I heard that he left due to personal issues and whatnot.

    I hope that he returns someday.

    submitted by /u/Unlost_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding mission scaling in the Borderlands 1.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any circumstances in which the level of a mission itself (not its rewards or levels of NPCs involved, just the number as shown in the Mission Log) changes from the default PT1 or PT2 value based upon any variables. I have heard that, upon reaching PT2.5, the levels of unaccepted side quests increase. If so, do they scale to your level at the time you accept them, or do they jump to a fixed level immediately? For example, I have read that, upon PT2.5 being enabled, unaccepted side quests jump to level 50. If the level cap is 69, does the prior statement apply to 69 instead of 50, or is that statement not true at all?

    Essentially, I'm wondering if the number within the Mission Log that shows which level the mission is recommended (trivial, normal, hard, etc.) changes, not the rewards.

    I understand that this is a relatively old game I'm asking about, but I figured this would be the best place to ask since I haven't found great information elsewhere. Thanks if you even read this

    submitted by /u/homecycLical
    [link] [comments]

    cross-platform with switch?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    hello my fellow psychos, I'm planning to stop play on my ps4 since its used more as an entertainment system n want 2 get borderlands for the switch i finally bl2 after a loooooooong time playing n was wonder if I can transfer my character(s) or is it time to suck it up butter up time can't really find the answer on the internet please help ty

    submitted by /u/Anklyo
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play with my friends.. Help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    I can not play borderlands 3 with my friends since the last patch. I play on my MacBook and my friends on windows. Since the last update we are not able to play together due to version incompatibility. My game version is still the one before the update and theirs is the new version.

    Why is that? Can someone help me? the game on epic game launcher and set on auto update.

    Does 2K simply not care about apple users or is this a problem on my side?

    submitted by /u/kcid420
    [link] [comments]

    Big bl fan thinking of rebuying bl3? Should I?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I absolutely love bl2 and played bl3 from launch til december last year and stopped as I got bored from farming a ton and content drought. I don't mind farming as it's a big part of borderlands but the content was very minimal for endgame round vout December with the handsome jackpot dlc (i think thats what its called?) being completed in less than a few hours with no raid boss or new vendor like pearlescents being sold. I kinda got worried about never playing bl2 or any borderlands game so I'm playing bl2 right now but still don't know whether bl3 would be good to play in terms of content and just overall fun? Let me know your opinions on it

    submitted by /u/fellow_K0rellian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment