• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Borderlands Voice Actors in Ghostbusters the Videogame

    Borderlands Voice Actors in Ghostbusters the Videogame


    Voice Actors in Ghostbusters the Videogame

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    This is probably not all that interesting, but I was playing Ghostbusters the Videogame, since the remastered version was free on Epic Game Store. One thing I like to do with videogames is open the imdb page to see who the voice actors are when I'm playing, and I noticed there's a lot of actors from the Borderlands series who do various voices in Ghostbusters. Of course, most of those actors are used in all sorts of games. For instance, a lot of the same voice actors are also in the Persona series, Danganronpa, Dragon Age, and Diablo III. But it was still interesting seeing their names on something so different.

    Here's who is in it:

    • Colleen Clinkenbeard (Lilith, Patricia Tannis)
    • R. Bruce Elliott (Poppy, Brother Cotus from BL3, plus a few more voices in BL2)
    • Christopher Sabat (Chef Frank and Hot Karl in BL3; a few voices in TPS; Various Bandit voices in BL2; Sledge in BL1; plus he did a few voices in Battleborn, like Attikus and Rath)
    • Jason Liebrecht (Mordecai)
    • Laura Bailey (Fiona) - and yeah, I realize she is extremely prolific and does voices for everything
    • Brina Palencia (Mad Moxxi)

    It just caught my eye that there were so many BL alums in that game. And, of course, it came out the same year as BL1 did. Just a fun coincidence.

    submitted by /u/Cubbance
    [link] [comments]

    Base game (BL3) for PS4 is $10 at Best Buy

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    With the free next gen upgrade for PS5, it's probably the cheapest next-gen game purchase out there at the moment?

    submitted by /u/JFCDoomblade
    [link] [comments]

    [Switch][EST] Anyone down for some Switch Borderlands?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Feel like playing some co op Borderlands on the switch? Preference is for pre sequel but 1 or 2 is fine too. Willing to make new characters or see if we have similar level ones. If interested try my discord tyler420xd#5481

    submitted by /u/cretintroglodyte
    [link] [comments]

    Shift Skins not showing up?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Followed the steps from the email and haven't seen them show up in game yet, its been a few hours and was wondering if anyone else has gotten them to appear in game yet?

    submitted by /u/AmbidextrousWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    In BL3 where/when do I get the 4th skill trees everybody is talking about?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Some people say that they released with the Krieg DLC but I bought it and haven't got the skill trees.

    submitted by /u/Scp760IsTheBest
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing UVHM (third run) and I need some tips with Salvador level 52, yes the slag is the key

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I think my equipment is very bad, I've tried to get legendaries in the other mode to Warrior or Bunker but I don't get it. Although I do kill enemies and BUm Bum boss, when players join me the level of the enemies escalates, 3 or 2 levels above mine and made imposible the bosses.

    I would also like to know if you can play this mode without slag, I have another character Krieg lv 44 in TVHM but I am playing it without weapons, I only with the melee, the skill tree of Hellborn and Mania, grenades and the novas that makes with Flame of the Firehawk that make a lot of fire damage but in UVHM the enemies resist the elemental damage

    submitted by /u/volkami
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT account not properly updating on mobile?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I've been trying to update the "age group" on my shift account for the heads and skins, but every time I try to, it doesn't actually update it? Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Ghostly-Love
    [link] [comments]

    General knoxx armory glitch question

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    So I'm in play through 2 I know that the enemies will scale eventually I saw where it was said after the final mission of the dlc the enemies and loot will scale. I don't know much about the glitch so this could be a dumb question...but...after doing the first legit run you get 2 more from Marcus can I do the armory glitch during the Marcus missions? Or only the VERY first run of a new play through?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    What is there to do after finishing the story the first time?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I am very new to Borderlands and I'm curious what there is to do after the main story. I know there is New Game Plus but I feel like I'm out of the loop on what is fully offered to players that are in the end game stuff.

    Also, I play on PS4 and don't have any friends who are interested in playing this with me so for all intent me and purposes it's a solo game for me.

    submitted by /u/Zentrite
    [link] [comments]

    New skins and heads bl3

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I got an email that said if I updated my shift info I would get new heads and skins! I updated it multiple times and haven't gotten anything? Anyone else have an issue or has anyone gotten the heads and skins yet?

    submitted by /u/jchqouet71
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Pearl Farming

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I've been killing Tubby spawns all day. Tubbies in The Dust and Uranus for hours and hours. I've gotten at least 15-20 pearls to drop, and EVERY SINGLE ONE is 1 to 2 levels below my character level. I'm level 80, running through the campaign again to get my Lady Fist before heading to OP levels. I'm farming my favorites, but have taken the time to acquire some Pearls, preferably the Sawbar and the Butcher. This sucks. Is this normal? Is this just how it works? I've run behind Ellie's Garage and get under-leveled Pearl after Pearl. Class Mods drop ON LEVEL. I run up the hill and have gotten too many Veruc and Lyuda drops to count, all ON LEVEL.

    submitted by /u/edgek8d
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Movie

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Was watching the new mandalorian and spoiler

    Timothy olyphant's character and look made me think of handsome jack, he'd be a perfect handsome jack if they ever did a movie. Would love to see it.

    The rock as Brick please

    submitted by /u/Halflife37
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra HD pack "not installed"

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Playing on ps4 pro and just downloaded the UHD pack, but ingame it says not installed at the downloadable contents tab. The game now has 50 gigs and the add on is listed in installed add ons in the playstation menu, I downloaded it twice even.

    How do I fix it, is it 4k already maybe, if so how can I check?

    submitted by /u/TryppyToaT
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation Store bug?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    When I download Borderlands: The Handsome Collection which shouldn't include BL3 of course, it asks me if I want to download Borderlands 3's DLC packs as well. I do own all the DLC packs but I only own Borderlands 3 itself on disc. Can someone explain and maybe tell me if it will also install BL3 for me?

    submitted by /u/Chocofang
    [link] [comments]

    ZeRo bug ignored for 7 years

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I know psvita is the least console for borderlands 2 to be played with but is there really no hope for Zero bug to be fixes anymore??? If not fixing it really is the case then why is it still in psvita store? Why sell a broken game?

    submitted by /u/BbqSauceee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment