• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Borderlands My Fast Travels Are Gone, Can’t get past Meridian Outskirts on PS5

    Borderlands My Fast Travels Are Gone, Can’t get past Meridian Outskirts on PS5


    My Fast Travels Are Gone, Can’t get past Meridian Outskirts on PS5

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    So I got BL3 on my PS5, transferred my save from PS4, and booted the game up in TVHM. I started in Lectra City trying to get a weapon when I decided to go back to Sanctuary to sell some guns. I didn't realize until later that I don't have any fast travel points in Promethea, in fact I can't get past Meridian Outskirts because the path to get to other locations is blocked as you can see in the link. This means I can't go by the fast travel points and sync them up.

    I'm on Athenas on the main story and this is my second play through so I'm already past Promethea. If I switch to regular game mode, I have all the fast travels there. I want to keep it in TVHM to help get the gun I want. Is there a way to fix this?

    Edit: I decided to continue the story missions, but after completing Athena I can't even continue the story missions because of the blocked area. I tried joining someone via matchmaking and left, but it didn't help. I might have to walk to the fast travel points when matchmaking.

    Fast Travel Bug

    submitted by /u/Metroid110
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer multiple characters from PS4 to PS5

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Has anyone figured out how to transfer multiple saves across the consoles? I upload one and it downloads fine but if I then upload another and download it on the PS5 it overwrites the first download :( I'm hoping there's some way around this but haven't found one yet.

    submitted by /u/jadon5201
    [link] [comments]

    just got my hands on a 360. time to play the triple pack.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    i know most people here don't really care, but i'm super excited. Been years since i've played these. i pretty much forgot everything about the first one. My roommate had a 360, he introduced me to BL1, I was gonna buy BL2 but realized the triple pack with all 3 games (1, 2, presequal) and all the extras was pretty cheap. when i moved out I took the game with me and has been collecting dust ever since. I get to play them again for the first time for the second time.

    Gonna be hard getting my hands on the alien weapons from the first game only to remember none of the other games following have them for some reason.

    submitted by /u/HitoriPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Performance

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Hello, I was thinking of getting BL3 on my Series X and was wondering how stable the 60 FPS resolution mode was. I looked at some YouTube videos showing a stable 60, but since they were all of the starting area, I wasn't sure how it performed in the later demanding parts. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DuckCorgi
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 free upgrade

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    How do I access the free PS5 upgrade if I already own the digital version of Borderlands 3?

    I can't seem to figure it out on the PS5 store.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bedford8185
    [link] [comments]

    Will uploading a save on PS5 after I started a game overwrite my new character?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/TheNightSlinky
    [link] [comments]

    Tvhm: grind few level?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    So im level 33 facing "bossum" i think is its name. Hes few level over me and so is all the other. My claptrap build is decent and im able to kill them but its starting to become thedious.

    Where are the good farming place for xp or loot at this times of the games.

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    hi, I'm from the UK and have the ps4 version of borderlands 3 super deluxe edition. and got my ps5 i moved my game from ps4 external hdd to ps5 ssd and looked for the free next gen update but can't find it, did it via the app and ps store nothing just says buy the ps5 version anyone else get this

    submitted by /u/Nerd2199
    [link] [comments]

    New to Borderlands: Are Elemental weapons generally better in Normal mode?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Started playing Borderlands 1, plan on playing through every game. Enjoying them so far!

    In normal mode, is it a disadvantage to just stick with non elemental? Or do you guys keep a dedicated fire, electrical, and corrosive weapon and swap as needed?

    Or is elemental weapons a zero sum game in normal mode, but required in the New Game Plus modes?

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download PS5 upgrade

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    If I go to my collection on PS5 I see the ps4 version and can download it. But when I go to the game page on the PSN store it is asked ng me to pay the full price again. Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/jamster126
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad that....

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Killing so many claptraps at once felt sooooooooo good?

    Just killed Premium Scraptrap, and man, rounding all those claptrap to use Deliverance on all of them, man, felt really good!

    Not even killing so many claptraps in robo revolution felt as good

    submitted by /u/x3mcj
    [link] [comments]

    How will the Borderlands universe ever recover from the nonsensical story in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    The writers for Borderlands 3 obviously didn't know anything but the mere basics of the series but it really shows as they made up their own rules in regards to Sirens just to move the nonsensical plot forward among other ridiculous things that weren't established or goes against prior setups. What about that seemingly really important cliffhanger scene at the end of the Pre-Sequel with The Watcher? Also how are they going to make vaults exciting and interesting again after the latest game made them copy- paste rooms with mediocre loot? How are they going to manage explaining all of the crazy stuff that the Sirens did even without eridium and what's the connection between the Eridians, Eridium, and Sirens? Do Sirens just become gods whenever the writers want to progress the story?

    Wanted to rant as I love the gameplay in Borlderlands 3 but the story seems to really mess up the established lore from the already vague things we do know. What are your thoughts? Where do they go from here?

    submitted by /u/fetalfreAK
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix the Epic Launcer?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I got the Handsome Collection a few months ago on the Epic store when it was free, but now when I try to launch the games, the Epic Launcher it just keeps crashing and says that it can't run. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work. What should I do? Can I transfer the purchase to Steam to launch it there?

    submitted by /u/Yoshikage_K1RA
    [link] [comments]

    Randy said BL wouldn't be a battle royale

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Guess what? It's a retarded fucking battle royale now. Plus, they gave us a new skill tree fir each character WITHOUT increasing the level cap so if youre level 65 you'll have to completely respec your character to use it. What the FUCK were they thinking!? And to charge $30 for this shit? Fuck you Randy. You were doing so well too.

    submitted by /u/SpurnOfHumanity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment