• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Borderlands What is everyones opinion on The Pre-Sequel?

    Borderlands What is everyones opinion on The Pre-Sequel?


    What is everyones opinion on The Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    A friend and I recently just played through the main story and DLCs of the pre sequel; and for the most part, we really enjoyed it.

    However there is just something about the game that lacks when compared to the other games in the franchise.

    What is everyones reasons for this game being bad/the worst in the series? Id be keen to hear what people have to say

    submitted by /u/TrueAcuity
    [link] [comments]

    I'm running through TVHM as Zer0 and I keep getting bodied. What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I'm level 40 and I just got to Tundra Express. I keep getting wrecked by this one fucking super badass varkid and I can't get past him!

    I haven't farmed for good gear yet cuz I'm not at max level so I've been using the best snipers I can find around. My COM adds 4 to Headsh0t and 3 to Precisi0n. That leaves my current skills at 9 Headsh0t, 5 Killer, 8 precisi0n, 5 0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill, B0re, 5 At 0ne with the Gun, 1 Critical Ascensi0n, 5 Fast Hands, and 3 Ambush.

    Is there something wrong with my gear or build so far, or my philosophy of not farming yet? Am I just bad at the game? What's up?

    submitted by /u/thenotjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your fav VA in the series?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Mine is Cherami Leigh/Gaige as she has voiced so many of my fav character also I have a tiny crush on her. Krieg/Jason Douglas is god tier but we all know that.

    submitted by /u/Fike101
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire November 23rd

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    CSWBT-WZK6H-5X56Z-R3JJJ-CXBKR

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    So I had to restart my playstation account because of...reasons and now all my bl3 progress is gone. So I was wondering if someone would mind helping me power though the main story and maybe a dlc or 2. cst for my time and im open all week so yeah anyone wanna help me?

    submitted by /u/icantgetmyoldaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I open Borderlands 2 for the Switch, it says “The software was closed because an error occurred.” I cannot get past the “press A to start” screen.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I've tried different accounts and all have the same results. I'm using a digital copy of the game, not a physical one. I wasn't having this issue yesterday.

    submitted by /u/FluffySeaNut
    [link] [comments]

    What weapons are worth farming?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Playing coop with a friend. What weapons are worth grinding for?

    submitted by /u/nickaltaccount
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 few problems after transfer save data

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I lost all weapon trinkets, skins, emotes, heads and character skins.... so i must buy them again in Earl shop or probably loot from npc again... pretty bad....

    I also lost all badass ranks, BUT i still have same ammount unlocked skills with them and proper % near stats as on PS4....

    Also trophy didn't transfer, so probably i must play whole game again to unlock them....

    submitted by /u/Chesse_cz
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 Hover wheel for buggy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    like the title says, I am after the hover wheels for the buggy, and for the past 3 hours or so I have been blasting buggy's on Prometheus since they were not spawning with them.

    I had found a post saying you can use another persons vehicle, like they spawn it, you get in it, they spawn something else and you take that vehicle to the pad, Does this still work>?

    submitted by /u/blueberryrockcandy
    [link] [comments]

    Advice, please

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Can someone please tell me how to beat Sledge? I am new to video games and am playing with the girl (renamed her so i forgot her real name) and I also could use help on how to save once I reach the end where Sledge is found, because although the sticks turn green it isn't saving my progress in the headstone mine at all....I keep having to restart from the beginning of the mine

    submitted by /u/VoraciousVol
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the Golden Path?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    At what point does the game tell you about it and what missions you need to do? I just took my level 50 Zane into TVHM and an still right at the beginning when you steal the car by Ellie.

    Do you need the Season Pass year 2 for.this?

    Many thanks, friend of friends.

    submitted by /u/C9177
    [link] [comments]

    Think there will be a discount on the season pass 1 and 2 for bl3

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Just wondering as I'm returning to a game that somehow made me miss it badly. Im deciding whether to get the season passes at full price or wait for a discounted season pass as I have the game digitally.

    submitted by /u/fellow_K0rellian
    [link] [comments]

    If i have BL2 dlc on epic games does it show up when i play on steam?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I picked up the commander lilith and the fight for sanctuary dlc on epic games when it was free. My question is, if i play on steam will i still get to play the dlc or do i have to play on epic games?

    submitted by /u/MagicalPlayerAdam
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with handsome jack

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I was gonna do it in my own but getting to lvl 30 is getting really boring and I kinda wanna defeat jack right now

    submitted by /u/Savings-Donkey5983
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having locked weapon slots after transferring saves to PS5

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I transferred my characters to the ps5 version of the game and 2 of my characters have weapon slots locked, as if i havent completed the game? Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Russell_Du
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished normal mode. Quick question.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    You can get to level 65 on normal mode right? Or do I have to start tvhm?

    submitted by /u/Tentonhammer83
    [link] [comments]

    Which game is the best to get into the franchise?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I just finished Wolfenstein - The New Order and I am looking for a new FPS game to play. Not a hardcore player at all, I just want to play and have fun

    For additional context, I am a casual player who have played games like Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light, Metro Exodus and recently, Wolfenstein [on PC]

    I have BL 2 and the Pre-sequel in my library. If the first game is a must-play, I have no problem getting it during a sale

    I've heard so many good things about the franchise and I want to deal with my massive backlog so of course, I am leaning towards BL 2 and the Pre-sequel rather than buying BL 1 or 3

    So which game would be the best to someone completely new to the franchise? If you have any suggestions or tips, please feel free to share with the rest of us

    submitted by /u/misteres107
    [link] [comments]

    Missing the new skill tree

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I have the game through the Epic store, have the season 1 DLC pass, and I am fully patched and up to date. I just have the three original skill trees.

    What am I missing? Do they only appear after a certain event during the game? My googling has turned up nothing.

    submitted by /u/FedorByChoke
    [link] [comments]

    How to Move Data From Game to Game..??

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    So I bought the first borderlands from the Xbox one store a year or two ago. I recently bought the new remastered GOTY edition, but I can't find any way to move my save from the old version to the new one.

    My save from the Non remastered version should sync with the new game automatically right?

    submitted by /u/FreeSooGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Grinder

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    There is one thing that made TPS amazing.... GRINDER. For me, grinder was so useful and good thing because instead of selling lot of common-rare guns i could made them into epic-rare and give it some shiny stone upgrades. I am now playinb BL2 and i miss Grinder so much cuz everytime i get back to Sanctuary..... My backpack is OVERFLOATING and i just miss this. What is your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/TheUngaBungaOne
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 glitch??

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    So I was playing BL2 on my switch and I was level 7. I was just killing level 6 bully mongs around sanctuary and I looked away and wasn't really paying attention and I go back to the game and I'm level 17 with about 8 times as much health and 10 skill points to spend... what happened??? Did I ruin the game for myself?

    submitted by /u/-LouisVuittonDon-
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - November 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment