• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Borderlands Question: Why does Melee damage when holding a melee gun not inflict status effects with Amara's Illuminated Fist?

    Borderlands Question: Why does Melee damage when holding a melee gun not inflict status effects with Amara's Illuminated Fist?


    Question: Why does Melee damage when holding a melee gun not inflict status effects with Amara's Illuminated Fist?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I'm playing Amara and have spec'd into illuminated fist. When I melee enemies without a melee boosting gun (i.e. I hit them with my hand), they take cold damage and are chilled.

    For some reason, when I'm using a melee gun like the Psycho Stabber or Face Puncher, if I hit them they do not get chilled. They are still taking cold damage, however.

    What is going on here?

    submitted by /u/RaccoonFaculty
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-player is crashing, hard

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I'm playing multi-player Borderlands 3 on pc with a friend and the game has crashed either my friend's or my computer every single time we tried to play today. We finally gave up after 5 attempts to play (including needing to restart our computers after the crash). We both updated our Windows and graphics cards etc after the first crash. It wasn't always immediate - sometimes we were playing like 20 minutes before one of our computers crashed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/maryet26
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Played 4-Player Local on PS5 yet?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I'm currently playing through BL1 with some family on PS4. We're at the Dr. Ned DLC, so we're almost done, but we've still got a long way to go before we get to BL3. Still, can anyone comment on how well it runs in 4 player local play?

    submitted by /u/ZakWojnar
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS5 trophies

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Do the trophies not autopopulate when you move your save from PS4 to PS5? I had the find all locations at X trophies come up but that's it. I platinumed the game on PS4 I was hoping to see all the trophies pop up again at once when loading up my save on PS5. I'd rather not have to go through all of that again and get the platinum twice

    submitted by /u/Brent_Fournier69
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Borderlands 2. Great game. What do I do now?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    So I'm playing The Borderlands collection on Nintendo Switch. I just finished the game. I absolutely loved it. Should I play all the DLC or should I move on to the Pre-Sequel?

    submitted by /u/Techandmusicfan
    [link] [comments]

    100% Run

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    So I'm currently trying to 100% the game (my definition is 1 character level 80, OP 10 with all achievements) and according to my calculations I'm about 60.1% done, but I know the hard shit is about to arrive, I was wondering if anyone had some tips for this run, I'm currently level 47 about to beat TVHM

    submitted by /u/Bonertdick
    [link] [comments]

    Tech Pool explanation

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    So the chance to proc elemental damage is constantly being used up and recharged. Got it. Next question, the wiki says it needs to be "held" to recharge. Does this mean that I need to hold it in my hand to recharge? Simply having it in my quick access is not enough? If so that's really lame.

    And what does the "x 2" mean on weapon elementals?

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Huge latency issue in Borderlands 2 coop

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    So i tried to play coop with my friends and when i join them i have insane latency issues. The shooting is impossible, delayed. When i host its no good either, my friends have issues when they join me.
    My internet is fine, i have 40down 8up.

    Anybody encountered this or know how to help? Multiplayer is essentialy unplayable for me for no reason.

    submitted by /u/ColinHendricks
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 upgrade not free?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    On the German PS Store the upgrade costs 28 cents and we have to confirm our age again, is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/MettyXD
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to find the best build for Zer0 to get me through TVHM.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I tried to do critical ascensi0n but that requires using only sniper rifles so I'm not sure if it's actually useful, because all the good weapons for zer0 (conference call, twister, harold, sandhawk, etc) aren't snipers.

    So, what kinds of weapons should I build my build around? Am I doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/thenotjoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment