• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Borderlands Bl2 Friendship Rules help PC

    Borderlands Bl2 Friendship Rules help PC


    Bl2 Friendship Rules help PC

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Need some help getting the Friendship Rules and Challenge Accepted achievements on Borderlands 2 PC. Hit me up with your shift name if you can help <3

    submitted by /u/Noske276
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Find Specific Scene

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure this originated from the first game, but I have no clue where specifically it came from, nor have I been able to find it. Way back when I was younger, I saw some top 10 video, possibly WatchMojo. Borderlands was featured and the footage the video used was a scene where a Claptrap unit (whether it was the Claptrap unit I couldn't say) holding up a crude drawing he made of two male bandits fornicating. The drawing was two stick figures with crude penises drawn on them.

    As previously stated I've never been able to find this scene. Is it real? Was it from marketing? Is it in one of the DLC campaigns? What is this mysterious clip, and can someone please link me to it?

    submitted by /u/ImpSassy
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive FPS player looking for something different to play, is BL solo friendly?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I am not new to Borderlands. But I've never tried playing solo. I am someone who typically doesn't play single player games due to the fact that I'm more interested in the story than I am whatever head busts the dev wanna throw at you (just not my thing) and id rather use my "effort" on the FPS games I play.

    So basically my question is, if just throw this series on easy, will I be able to just sit back for the ride?

    submitted by /u/creature206
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone get headaches from playing BL?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I mostly play BL2 but have played the other games. When I first started playing 4 years ago I had no problems and would play for hours on end.

    Within the past year I found myself getting headaches more often and would have to stop playing after a bit. Which is a shame because I frickin love BL2 so much, definitely my favourite game.

    I recently got BL2 on my switch but had to put it down 30 minutes later due to a headache starting to form. Sucks cause I was looking forward to playing :/

    I don't have this problem with other games. Mind you, BL2 is really the only shooter I play. I usually just stick to rpg games.

    I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/BrightHelios
    [link] [comments]

    9 toes boss drop

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I got a purple sniper the DVL390 ZZ LONG THUNDER From the little dog.

    submitted by /u/Mission_Pea8287
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really curious.....

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    What is the chance of getting a perfect DPUH from a torgue vending machine?

    submitted by /u/financialcarp
    [link] [comments]

    Are there places to get loot other than the main story?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I'm new to borderlands sorry, but I've been watching a few videos in hype. When the people I watch finish looting the final they leave the game to go back to the menu. Is there a reason? If so, how do I do it Bc I want some cool loot spots

    submitted by /u/Fyerfox11
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to use mouse TPS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Uhh so I finished bl2 just fine and i'm trying tps the first time.

    For some reason, i'm unable to use my mouse in game. I can shoot and aim all right , but unable to look left and right. When i checked the settings, the look left and right had been configured to the arrow keys for some dastardly reason. I'm unable to change that.

    Any help will be appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/sluggerthesecond
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want my toybox code?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I got the deluxe edition on sale but i didn't use the toybox code

    3TPKK-W4@@Q-9WH@W-CW9WD-9@3HZ

    [Replace @ with Y]

    submitted by /u/Poorlytracedghost
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on Xbox Series S - upgrading from One S

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Looking for a little help here, I know that as I only have the physical disc I need to buy a digital version of BL3 to get the next gen update. But do I need to buy all the DLC again?

    I have both Season Passes so I presume just the standard edition will be enough as my DLC will re-download, but it doesn't really make it clear on the BL website if that definately happens.

    Anyone know either way? Ta.

    submitted by /u/jjjiiijjjiiijjjiii
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Gearbox needs to hire some good writers

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Ever since BL3 this is all I can think about, the story was god awful, it got so bad at some points it felt like they were intentionally trying to piss off the fans, people like Anthony Burch and Pierre Shorette seemed to care about what they were writing, i can't even bring myself to reply borderlands 3 for the third time (I've played through BL2 about 25-30 times and the presequel 10 times) just because I don't want to sit through hours of dialog that is just sad...

    There are plenty of writers out of work, some of whom are from TellTale, just get them, i mean look what they did with tales, they created one of the best borderlands story we have gotten to date although Pierre Shorette is a talented writer who knows his stuff but again TellTale was putting out hit after hit (storywise) and for a game company that relays on telling stories these guys they have hired must be good

    Or just get Pierre Shortette, it's not like you guys can't afford him

    Or bring back Anthony Burch (Although I do not know why he left in the first place so who knows)

    submitted by /u/Odd_Specimennn
    [link] [comments]

    BNK-3R.exe stopped working

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    the last 2 days farming bnk-3r it has broken it the weirdest ways possible.

    first its flies out of bonds and drops my loot there (i just hope there was no sham in there)

    and then it falls facing the direction

    this boss migth need some tweks (i dont wanna lose my loot again)

    submitted by /u/AgentRedWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Future roadmap and updates?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Hello community. It's been a while since I played BL3. (AC Valhalla, other games, life). Got bored playing halfway DLC 3. Haven't tried DLC 4 yet. Tried finding updates and a roadmap of the future of this game and I couldn't find much. I noticed that the updates and hot fixes are not as frequent. Trying to level up Amara to lvl 65 using phaseflare. I find the orb really wonky to maneuver and hoping to see updates to make it work. Anyone know how frequent the hotfixes or updates going to be? Any future DLC?

    submitted by /u/Reddit___User
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding Borderlands 3 (thinking of getting it).

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    It's currently on sale on Steam with 67% discount, and kinda want to get it, but there's a ton of negative review about it. I've played 1, 2, and Pre Sequel, and love them to bits (especially 1, coming back to the original from 2 and pre sequel is very refreshing).

    1. Super Deluxe Editions. Is the extra and season pass worth it? What does season pass do?
    2. Is there any crossover data from 2 or pre sequel into 3?
    3. Thoughts on current state of the game?

    *Thanks for the info everyone!

    submitted by /u/kekubuk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment