• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Borderlands Mad Mel is an unnecessarily difficult boss if you're playing solo

    Borderlands Mad Mel is an unnecessarily difficult boss if you're playing solo


    Mad Mel is an unnecessarily difficult boss if you're playing solo

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    I rest my case.

    submitted by /u/Clam6451
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 is very disappointing.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I just played through the presequel and 2 and now I started 3 and it's just a disaster. Why are there epics and legendary weapons everywhere. Why have the replaced an incredible villain with a couple tick tockers? Why does the game feel like a dirty room? And why isn't it funny? I want to like the game. If someone can make me like it, i would be grateful.

    submitted by /u/Icarus271
    [link] [comments]

    NPC's Disappeared

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Hey, Reddit! I was playing BL GOTY tonight on co-op. Another player gave me a pearlescent shield, and now I don't take any damage at all. The problem is that in my solo game, none of the NPC's are around anymore. I still have the quest markers, but only enemies spawn. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Digihead1234
    [link] [comments]

    Audio jacked up

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I'm currently on my first playthrough on xbox one and struggling with audio bugs. Things get static-y and choppy and gradually slow down to the point where I can't even understand what is being said. Sometimes it cuts out completely for a bit. It keeps happening around boss fights and I honestly feel like I'm missing out on parts of the game dialogue. It's a super bummer. It does often correct if I restart the game but it usually starts to get choppy again. I stopped using electric and corrosive guns but it hasn't helped. Anyone have similar issues? This started after hotfixes were applied and I'm kinda at a loss.

    submitted by /u/totorowrowrowmyboat
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Streams!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Hey my fellow Borderlands fanatics! I'm looking for anyone to do a lvl 1 to game complete with me and a buddy of mine! We will be streaming it so kinda looking for streaming partners! I'll also be playing the other games as well as a chronological series so if you are intrested lmk!! Also I'm on Xbox 1

    submitted by /u/XaTmane
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS4 Question

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    I have owned BL3 since launch. I just went to redownload it and it's now been rebranded as "Borderlands 3 PS4 and PS5" and instead of saying "download" as it usually does when I go to redownload a game I own, it's now telling me I have to pay $19.79, even though I am 100% certain I already own the game and the season pass/dlc. Has anyone experienced this issue, and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/DashEndar
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 or the handsome collection?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Hello,

    So i can get then for similar price but not sure for witch one to go for. Finally started again to play borderlands 2 and finish it this time. Love the story, gameplay...i heard a lot of bad things about borderlands 3 and i was planning to get handsome collection to get more of a great thing... but borderlands 3 just looks so good. I didn't try co-op in borderlands 2 yet but how is it for each of the games. Can you still find random people to play B2 and did all negativity affected B3 co-op?

    submitted by /u/-Shain-
    [link] [comments]

    Question about multiverse skins

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Are there going to be more of them? I really like how they changed all the characters outfits and I was just wondering if we're going to be getting any more outfits like the 'final form' skins

    submitted by /u/INeedMyDrink
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 4 Mod Farming

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Looking for the most optimal farm for the DLC 4 exclusive class mods. Looking for a muse with +4 to illuminated fist.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Slag weapons?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I just started UVHM on Krieg and was wondering if there was an easy way to get a slag weapon. I surprisingly didn't get a slag weapon my first 2 playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Cummybot2-0
    [link] [comments]

    How to play bl3 ofline.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    How the hell do I play BL3 offline. I tried to use steam in offline mode didn't work. Someone help whenever I play BL3 my wifi speed on all my devices drops by a lot.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Key-887
    [link] [comments]

    TPS Shift Codes for Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Anyone know if the unlockable skins and heads through shift codes are available on Nintendo Siwtch for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel?

    submitted by /u/xuav_Rice
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesnt my health regenerate when i just killed sledge

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Just finished sledge and now something called support gunner is where me levels are and now instead of health regenerating i gain ammo can i revert this

    submitted by /u/easy_cheese_official
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment