• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Borderlands which BL3 DLC should i pick up next- Krieg or BoB?

    Borderlands which BL3 DLC should i pick up next- Krieg or BoB?


    which BL3 DLC should i pick up next- Krieg or BoB?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Apologies if there was a stick Q&A thread I missed or this has been answered like a million times.

    I just picked up BL3 again after not playing for about ten months or so. Which DLC would you guys recommend I check out next, Krieg or BoB? I really liked the Heist one, was kinda eeh on Guns/Love/Tentacles (but it was ok).

    submitted by /u/digdugnate
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass 2 - is it really worth it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Greetings! I was super anticipating the release of BL3 last year, played lots on launch and ran through every DLC as soon as they got released but dropped the game after the final story DLC for a while. And now there's a new Season Pass inbound and phew. I really want to get back into BL3, but, having tried most of the things the base game and the first Season Pass have to offer in the company of a friend, I really don't know if the SP2 content is going to be worth the current price. People who played the Arms Race mode - how do you like it? Should I buy the SP2 right now or maybe there's going to be something like a Christmas sale for it and I should have patience?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Tschok
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new to the game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Hey so im pretty new to the games (BL2 & TPS) and know a few tricks but I'd love to play with some long time players and learn some farms and new tricks and skips

    submitted by /u/DefectiveAss
    [link] [comments]

    Kriegs Tree

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    I just started and want to know what I should put points in early game.

    submitted by /u/blackguyfrmminecraft
    [link] [comments]

    It makes sense now, lost loot box

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    So I been playing on mayhem 2 for most of the day. I tried out lootsplosion modifier. Wow just wow. So much shit on the screen. I see why they have a lost loot machine now. I am at a point where I am just not picking up anything unless it's purple or better. Aside from cosmetics what am I supposed to be using the Eridian for? Earls machine had worse weapons than what I was able to find on my own.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    The Pre-Sequel: Players keep leaving when i try and use the 'Contractual Obligations' Skill

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hi

    I have never used Aurelia before and wanted to try her out. I'm mainly doing the ice tree but I have one skill point in the Contractual Obligations skill as it seemed like trying out. When I have a coop player join I ask them to melee the contract so they will get increased shields while I get increased gun damage.

    But they just look at the contract and quit the game when I hold the melee to pull up the contract animation....

    Is there some kind of hate towards the skill that I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/Wayfall
    [link] [comments]

    New to series, just finished first game, now what?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I'm new to Borderlands and I've just finished the story, haven't done the dlc yet, so I know I'm going to do that but then what do I do? It's a little confusing. I want to continue to level up my character and get access to better loot. The game gives me the options of play through 1 or 2, so which do I pick to continue leveling up my character? And yes I will also eventually play with all 4 characters. Thanks for any help. I really love this game and want to get the most out of it.

    submitted by /u/infernalxs
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly, Who Else Would Love To Work On This?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    So there is this thing called Borderlands V. And I really think this would make for a great fangame/mod. Maybe we can get 2k/Gearbox to greenlight it as a stand alone game?

    idk, just thoughts.

    submitted by /u/FtooMYglu
    [link] [comments]

    moxxi

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    damn i just found moxxxi's in BL3 and damn she's looking GOOD. first play through i'm excited, my gf got it for me for my bday! it's crazy cause i actually didn't ask for this she just remembered i wanted it from like months and months ago and i opened up my present today and bam. BL3. i started cryin i don't think anyone's paid that much attention to me in years i felt so loved. anyways see y'all this game is great!!

    submitted by /u/nancyhightank
    [link] [comments]

    Question about URad

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Sorry, I'm still kinda new to bl3. Had a question about the 150% rad damage under 50% health. Now, is that 150% bonus rad damage no matter what you're attacking with, or does it just buff the amount of rad damage you do only?

    submitted by /u/EnderVaped
    [link] [comments]

    revolver spawn level for bl1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    hey, so im planning to do a revolver mordecai run of bl1 and i was wondering if there is a level requirement for revolvers to spawn like there is with rpgs.

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/adunthorne17
    [link] [comments]

    How to start Mayhem and tips

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Hey, just finished the main story and was just wondering how do I start the mayhem stuff? And if I start a new character will I still be able to access it?

    Also if anyone had any tips thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Hackit_1
    [link] [comments]

    Level cap for items?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I am asking what level do you need to be to start farming or get the highest level out of quest rewards? I wanted to eventually do every single quest on tvhm. I only have the first season pass. Does the second one increase the level cap?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Can't We Get Beyond Thunderdome

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Hi, my PSN ID is zeroandrei, can somebody help me get this trophy in ps4 Borderlands game of the year?

    submitted by /u/zero_andrei
    [link] [comments]

    What charector should i be

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    So I spent 4 hours as claptrap but he seems underpowered compared to the other charactets. I wanna make a new game, who should I choose?

    submitted by /u/blackguyfrmminecraft
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on Maliawn Takedown

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Sometimes, wotan will just fall outside the map. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/AncientBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of Borderlands

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    What is your opinion on the current state of borderlands and the future of the franchise?

    submitted by /u/AncientBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Beginner

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Hello, so I kind of decided to invest my time in the Borderlands franchise, but I've got a question.

    Do I have to play the games in order to understand the plot? I got Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel for free from Epic Games Store, but if needed I'll get Borderlands 1(I think there's a remastered version).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/vnaris
    [link] [comments]

    Need 3 people to do the sub level - 13 quest with (P.C)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I need 3 more people to do the haunted sub level 13 quest from pickle to get a achievement, im in U.S Eastern time zone, message me or comment and ill give you my info

    submitted by /u/Jordo2424
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment