• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 DLCs Order

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 DLCs Order


    Borderlands 2 DLCs Order

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:32 AM PST

    In what order do I play all 10(?) DLCs of Borderlands 2.

    What level do I play them or when do I start.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Stuck on TPS “Watch Your Step” door glitch!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    playing uvhm with athena and get stuck when trying to enter the command center. the door won't open, and jack's dialogue thumbnail appears but no voice. something similar happened on my nisha in an earlier quest, but managed to unglitch it. have tried restarting and cleaning file system.

    nisha is almost at the same story point in uvhm and if she can get past the same point she might be able to pull my athena past the glitch but i'm worried it'll be glitched for nisha too. any advice? or anyone further along in the story willing to hop on multiplayer quick and pull my athena past the glitch? thanks!

    submitted by /u/cantstandstill218
    [link] [comments]

    Amara Muse Class Mod question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I'm farming General Blisterpus for Muse Class Mods, and was wondering if these things still drop with more than 1 point in Illuminated Fist? I've seen videos of people with more than 1 and it was DEFINITELY a thing before. If it has been patched out, can anyone give me a source? I can't find a consensus anywhere and the last thread I found was from a month ago.

    submitted by /u/BillPaysTheBills
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Could i play borderlands 2 and understand the story without playing the others?

    submitted by /u/Argument-Early
    [link] [comments]

    How

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    How is it possible that the in my country (Turkey) the hammerlock dlc is CHEAPER than the every one of the final form bodies......

    submitted by /u/AbandonedBed
    [link] [comments]

    Poker Night 2

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    So I own Poker Night 2 on Steam, but Borderlands 2 on Epic. Will I still get the cosmetics?

    submitted by /u/TheLegoCatDimension
    [link] [comments]

    Director's Cut details

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I came across this article that reveals some details about the next DLC:

    https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058779333-Borderlands-3-Ultimate-Edition-What-s-Included-

    • Ava's Murder Mystery Missions (Series of Four (4), one/planet)
    • (Behind-the-Scenes): "Lost" Cinematic Previs, Cut Story Moments, Manufacturer Videos, Concept Art, Lost Map Vignettes, and much more!
    • Vault Symbol Challenges w/Exclusive Gear Set Rewards

    What do you think?

    UPDATE: they removed that stuff, now it just says "TBD". You can still see them in the Google cache. The last time the article was updated before was on November 11, 2020, maybe the plans changed (hopefully)...

    submitted by /u/NewVaultHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 crashing on xbox one

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    How do I fix this? Every time I load it up it gets halfway through the gearbox logo and then it crashes. Please If anyone knows how to fix this tell me. It's getting so annoying I just want to play the game.

    submitted by /u/Mdeer716
    [link] [comments]

    Some QoL I want to see In the next borderlands game

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I enjoyed playing borderlands games I put many hours with every game. I would say bl3 is my favorite (despite the story) yet there is stuff Id like to see/change in the next one. I know it too soon to dream for bl4 but we can hope for ideas that it becomes so here's mine:

    1_ weapon wheel : not like the one in bl2 and tps when you hold Y and switch with d pad but a good tradition fps like in far cry 5 or doom. Just hold L1/LB and you got 4 extra buttons on d pad one to use skill, one for ping system and 2 free button . also it can show you ammo capacity with the ability to switch between 2 granades if possible 6 weapons slot(we already have 20 + plus weapons in our packback anyway let make it easier to use most guns more )also to switch our skills if we can

    2_ give active skill that show in Hud different colors according to the colors tree they active so we can difrent between them (also color for action skill change depending on what u use, exp:zane done skills should be blue, clone red, barrier green... Etc)

    3_ make the gear thumbnail with 2d png not 3d model. It's the reason the menu lag so much in pack back menu. We look at the guns stats most of the time why bother show the whole model (this is issue in console that artificial color ring don't show up).

    4_ mission select:instead of doing entire playthrought to repeat a mission we enjoyed turn the story until mission select like in nioh or mh world. This way we can replay any missions or side quest.

    5_ melee weapons that can be equipped like zero sword or nisha whip.

    6_ adventure mode like in diablo 3:just copy everything good from d3 like bounties, rifs,Seasons.

    7_a raid boss version of every normal boss :when I was playing bl3 for the first time and I fight the every vault monster I said to myself :"this the boss easy I bet they are going to make a hard version of this as raid boss like they did in tps" but they didn't this was I missed opportunities. They kinda did this in bl2 (terramorphous was just a giant thresher, Vermivorous the Invincible was a giant varkid) why they didn't do the same in bl3?

    If you got some ideas drop

    submitted by /u/Ultrafares
    [link] [comments]

    Local PvP

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I'm playing this with my siblings and want to know if I can play against them? If not, are there any PS4 shooters where I can play against them?

    submitted by /u/normieiannot
    [link] [comments]

    Switching Platforms

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    After being an Xbox player for years I've finally built a PC. My question is if I should download borderlands 3 through the Microsoft store or steam? If I download through the Microsoft store will I be able to sync all my progress from my Xbox one? Or should I just go with steam. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/greenerbod
    [link] [comments]

    No progress while playing with friends

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Hey! Im kinda new to bl3 and i play with one of my friends all the time, i got a message that asked if i wanted to have the missions that i have completed on his campain converted over to mine too. But when i did this i got none of the fast travel stations, wich means that i can not get any more progress or even get in to the place where i continue the campain.

    Anyone with the same problem or has had this problem and fixed it? Please tell me how🥲

    submitted by /u/Aromatic_Law4947
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 crash on main manu

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    i know they say to download physx but its not working it freezes a few seconds in the main menu and stops working i can only hear the music if i open the task manager it dosent show in front of the scren and i have to close it blindfolded with shortcuts there is no other way and if i turn physx to low the same thing happens

    specs:

    cpu ryzen 5 2600

    gpu gtx 1660

    ram 16GB

    all drivers up to date

    submitted by /u/gr2222
    [link] [comments]

    the lance infantry

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Why. Why why why. I hate them is SOO hard but it's so great when you get through it. It's genius but GOD I almost deleted the game

    submitted by /u/kiki5600032
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best weapons to use for Nisha in bl tps?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I've been playing bl tps for quite awhile and so far I actually like it,it has flaws but I do think it's a good timepasser, anyway my main right now is Nisha and from what I've seen she's great on jacobs shotguns but I can't find anything else that suits her, she's pretty weak when I try to beat the sentinel and I always end up dying before landing the killing shot, anyone know the best weapons to use for her?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    [BL:TPS] Steam and SHiFT Authentication

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I play Borderlands TPS and Borderlands 2 on my Linux laptop using Steam, and it runs great. However, for some reason it's stuck on Authenticating with SHiFT for both games on the main menu, and never seems to authenticate. I've tried unlinking and relinking my SHiFT account with Steam a few times, to no effect. Also tried enabling the recommended port forwards (though that shouldn't affect SHiFT authentication, I don't think) as the matchmaking feature isn't working either.

    I thought that maybe it was a DNS issue as I run a PiHole, but I double checked and all the DNS requests to Gearbox servers are being accepted and completed just fine. Genuinely a bit stumped on this one.

    Has anyone here run into similar issues on PC/Steam? I've sent a ticket in to Gearbox but the response said they are closed from the 24th to the 2nd, so I'm kind of hosed until then. Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated!

    EDIT: Turns out it was related to CA Certificates. On Manjaro Linux, I simply made sure my ca-certificates package was updated (I also installed the optional AUR package ca-certificates-cacert), ran sudo update-ca-trust and then added SSL_CERT_DIR="/etc/ssl/certs" to the launch options for TPS. Works great now! Phew. Hopefully this will help someone else!

    submitted by /u/MrAureliusR
    [link] [comments]

    Click here for a hypothetical. Spoiler warning.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    SO, hypothetical. Borderlands 4 comes out; Every single vault Hunter from all 3 main games and all the main characters from both spin-offs are playable. If they were playable in a previous Borderlands game, you can play them here. All of them have 4 fleshed out skill trees. All are of relatively equal power. What character do you play and why? If they didn't have a fourth skill tree, what would you choose for that fourth tree?

    I'm aware that it's not possible and all of that; I do not care. Just answer the damn question and don't criticize my hypothetical.

    Yes, I know that many of the previous characters are dead, missing, or lost their powers. Again; I do not care. It's a hypothetical.

    I would play Zane because I love Zane.

    Something that I think would be interesting for Krieg would be if his sane side taking over could have to do with one of the skill trees. Like, sane Krieg takes over for a short period of time and he's insanely proficient with firearms. Something like that. I honestly didn't play through the fantastic fustercluck yet so if something happened to his sane side, forgive me.

    Edit: This would include Rhys and Fiona. Just for the record.

    submitted by /u/T1mek33per
    [link] [comments]

    Heya everyone! I've been really into Borderlands 3 lately and I could really use some friends on PC to play with!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I'm a level 65 Beastmaster with full M10 gear but I don't really have anyone to play with and it can get kinda lonely playing alone so I'd be happy to have some friends to play with. I could really use some buddies to do Mayhem 10 with for loot farming but honestly I'm fine playing with whoever. If you're a lower level or newer player I don't mind carrying you through M10 or helping you with difficult campaign bosses. I just want people to play with mostly. My Steam friend ID is 155080761 so feel free to shoot me a friend request!

    submitted by /u/Mordcrest
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 taking forever to load in menu

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    I just got the game on PC and am trying to farm the demoskaggons but when i exit the game to reload spawns it takes around 3 minutes just to go to the menu, then 3 minutes to go back to the gmae. is there an easy fix, or is this the experience on PC?

    submitted by /u/consumerofkidneys
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment