• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Borderlands Is Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition worth the $60?

    Borderlands Is Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition worth the $60?


    Is Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition worth the $60?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I've been recently playing through the Borderlands games again and having a blast, but I don't own Borderlands 3. So as the title asks, is Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition worth buying on Steam for the asking point? It's on sale at the moment down from $114 which is a pretty good deal, but I heard that there's even more DLC coming out in the future for it and I saw the whole season pass 2 controversy.

    Should I just wait a while until the game has a "super ultimate deluxe luxury" edition for $60 eventually, or is what's there worth the asking price?

    submitted by /u/Stormur
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with master gee the invincible (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    How do I even beat this guy? PM if your willing to help, I'm playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/hootey202
    [link] [comments]

    How is the performance of BL3 on base PS4?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    I played more than 200 hundred hours of BL2 on the PS4, and i'm deciding to move on to this game. How well it runs on the base system?

    submitted by /u/llKanell
    [link] [comments]

    does the community patch for bl2 reduces the lyuda drop rate?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I'm running 5.0.3

    submitted by /u/kauezim
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] How to skip most (if not all) base game dialogue.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Go to Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Paks and delete/rename the following files:

    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_1_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_2_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_3_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_4_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_5_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_6_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_7_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_8_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_9_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_10_P.pak
    • pakchunk3-WindowsNoEditor_11_P.pak

    PS: Sorry if this was already well known.

    submitted by /u/weirdounderthesea
    [link] [comments]

    Problems trying to play Borderlands 2 co-op on Epic Games.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Hello, I'm aware that a few months ago an update caused a lot of problems with the online of the game, but I wasn't able to find any new post about this. Whenever I try to play with my friend it says that it was unable to connect. Were this problems never fixed or is there a solution to this? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ManuRC_
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Stuck on pandora after playing co-op last night. No fast travel icon on sanctuary. All my quest markers are still there. How do I get back to sanctuary? Update: I've had to go back onto our co op game to get access to the fast travel one the ship. But now don't have access to the planets I had before so pretty much had to restart the whole game.

    submitted by /u/redditsucksdicks1000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a chill group to play BL3 with

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Playing as flakk, looking for people who care about builds and like to grind. Haven't played any dlc at all. Beat the game twice at launch then stopped completely.

    submitted by /u/Kirons253
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY PS4

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Super Marcus Sweep: I've done this mission before and when I did this glitch the steal loot got checked how can I do the glitch and make it so nothing gets checked off I'm trying to farm for pearls

    submitted by /u/Pokemonfreaks
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Can Borderlands 2 character progress be transferred from Xbox 1 to Xbox series X?

    submitted by /u/VaultHunter84
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands reminds me of Cyberpunk 2077.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Won't give away any spoilers, but the concept of Rhys and Jack being in his head and only Rhys can interact and see him was amazing! Cyberpunk took this even further with V and Johnny and I was thinking of the Rhys and Jack duo the entire time. I'm really glad CD Projekt expanded on this idea. I just beat Cyberpunk and had to post this. It was running in my head the whole game!

    submitted by /u/Bradythenarwhal
    [link] [comments]

    2K Support - do they really NOT care?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I filed four bugs with 2K Support that (in my opinion) negatively impact the game. Here is my experience:

    • they merged all my tickets into a single one - making it very difficult to discuss four different bugs
    • they keep insisting to clear my cache and reinstall the game from scratch even though I've told them that this is happening to four independent gamers with clean installs
    • they keep asking for information that is already in the ticket
    • they don't look at the screenshots and videos of the issues

    As a fellow developer, this behavior really bugs me. I went ahead and figured out how to contact them, collected all the information they need and described and recorded the issues and they keep insulting me with copy and paste answers and questions that make no sense.

    I truly love the games but I REALLY hate their support right now.

    submitted by /u/mephist0_pheles
    [link] [comments]

    Whats are some good early game weapons for moze?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    So im on promethia, level 13 and am doing a bottomless mags/demo girl hybrid build. Im wondering what quest rewards, legendery weapns to get. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL1 Goty enhanced co-op playable?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I recall there being a lot of tech issues when it released regarding co-op in it. Is it all fixed and playable now?

    submitted by /u/Ylyb09
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t Tediore guns thrown in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I was replaying Borderlands 1, i had a lot of keys to spare, and got a purple Tediore shotgun. I realized when I reloaded it, I reloaded it as a conventional weapon, with shells. Why is Tediore a thrown weapon in Borderlands 2 and 3?

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    100% Borderlands 1 (Not Enhanced, OG)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Need someone to get the online achievements, dm me if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

    edit PC (steam) EST timezone

    submitted by /u/MrAndMrsAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    How is borderlands on switch?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I already own the games on ps4 but don't have time to really play it. Been debating getting the collection on switch but don't know how it runs or of its worth a rebuy. Love the games to death and want to go back to my home of pandora

    submitted by /u/Astrotter81
    [link] [comments]

    Best Seraph weapons for Krieg

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Been farming Pyro Pete and got a decent amount of Seraph crystals, which are the best for Krieg and which are better for other characters, no commander Lilith DLC

    submitted by /u/Makaze125
    [link] [comments]

    "join from the top level of this menu" error? Local coop.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Trying to add a 3rd player local coop. It seems to acknowledge that he is logged in, and it says "joining/has joined" but the new player doesn't show up and we get a message (whether in game or on the menu (that says "join from the top of this menu" . . . and it is a maddening loop of frustration. Any input welcome!

    submitted by /u/Soakin_and_Pokin
    [link] [comments]

    makes sense

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    So you are telling me Lilith killed rakk hive, sledge, the destroyer, general knoxx, crawmerax and all that kinda stuff but not 2 cringe twins?!?!?

    submitted by /u/AbandonedBed
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary collection switch

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    So I've just opened my copy of the legendary collection to find the game inside is actually borderland game of the year edition. I though maybe it was a misprint so I've booted the game and it is just the wrong game. Anyone else find this??

    submitted by /u/geogiant898
    [link] [comments]

    What is Skag on Skag...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I'm sure anyone who has played through BL3 remembers how much Typhon Deleon talks about sex with his misso, but just wondering how creative can we get coming up with descriptions for some of his sex positions 😂

    submitted by /u/xXXxitslit
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Voracidous! (OP7)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    This boss has been driving me crazy!

    If I can't kill him like everyone else did, screw that boss!

    submitted by /u/Zealos5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment