• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Borderlands Claptrap won't stop crying

    Borderlands Claptrap won't stop crying


    Claptrap won't stop crying

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Okay, so I'm on my second play through in true vault hunter mode and just finished doing the mission for Tannis where you have to collect her syringes. I got the syringe that was stuck in claptrap and then completed the mission. All of a sudden claptrap started crying. I went downstairs to the cargo bay because he wouldn't shut up but I have no prompt to talk too him at all and for some reason there are now 2 Veronica's, one stationary next to him and another roaming the cargo bay. None of this happened during my first play through so can anyone shed some light on what the hell is happening?.

    EDIT: The good news is, the screaming has stopped The bad news is Claptrap has disappeared completely.

    submitted by /u/UndecidedMelon
    [link] [comments]

    When is it time to stop using a legendary weapon?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:26 PM PST

    On my first fight with Flynn I beat him and got his legendary pistol the surfeit thunderbolt fists, now im level 15 with Salvador and with my pistol only doing 40 damage its starting to look like their are better options. Stats of the thunderbolt fists: Damage - 40, Accuracy - 93.8, Fire Rate - 2.5, Reload Speed - 2.6, Magazine Size - 16, Shock Damage/sec - 18.7, Electrocute Chance 19.2%

    submitted by /u/bren12341
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to see all missions on the map at once?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    How can I see all missions on the map at the same time? Right now I have to click a mission, click the map, then go click another mission and go back to the map. This is extremely inconvenient and this can't be the only way you can see it right? I want to plan out my route through side quests and main missions and this makes doing that extremely difficult. Is there an easier way to see everything on one map? It becomes really silly when I leave an area and realize I was right next to a mission and now I need to go back there.

    submitted by /u/Dr_JohnP
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I have been playing the borderlands series for quite some time but unfortunately none of my buddies play the game. It is one of my favorite games ever and I would love to find some people to play with. (Any of the games)

    submitted by /u/J-Moneyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever feel overwhelmed with the amount of content to complete?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Believe me, a lot of content is way better than not enough. But seeing as how the level caps in each borderlands game is well up in the 70's or 80's, It often feels like it will take forever to level up each of the vault hunters in each respective title. I know some people will just use a save editor to bypass the grinding, but to me that just isn't as satisfying. It honestly feels like if you don't play the game at launch and buy the dlcs as they come out, you really miss out on staying on the same level as most other players. Not to mention, whenever I play through missions with unique rewards, I always feel like it's a waste if I'm not the max level. I dunno, just a bit of a rant I had to get out. Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/JRStors
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 PC Shift Sign In

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    So very frequently, I get this bug where if try to launch BL2 with my controller on, I get the main screen where it doesn't load my Shift username and if I try to check it, it asks me to sign into xbox live.... from PC. If I try to actually play the game crashes. If I launch from KBM no controller, the game refuses to transfer to controller controls. Any ideas?

    This is the Epic Games version btw.

    submitted by /u/ADapperBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Who You Gonna Call? PS4 trophy Borderlands TPS help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    My brother and I need help getting the Who you gonna call? trophy. is there anyone thats willing to help us with it? PSN: Phantom_Outlook

    submitted by /u/Phan7asmagoria
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 co-op achievement request.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Greetings. My final two achievements for BL2 are "Friendship Rules" (revive someone on friend's list) and "Challenge Accepted" (need reviving, duel, and trade with someone else). PM me if you would like to set something up.

    Steam.

    submitted by /u/jongwotong
    [link] [comments]

    Skins question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Is it possible on the xb1 version of the handsome collection to get the nisha, maya head in bl2

    submitted by /u/Edan_Shirley
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with an area

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    So, I'm playing BL1, and I got a quest for me to go into old haven and extinguish their smoke signals. I was quite nervous going into a new area, but in I went. Jesus fucking Christ are the crimson lance soldiers tough. Especially those damn defenders, their the worst. Any tips for getting through this area? This is my first playthrough and I'm playing as lilith. Thanks!

    Edit: ok, the area just became even more bullshit, because, I was pinned down by a scorpio, while these electrical explosions kept going off. What in the hell. I'm doing the two missions I got for this area and getting the fuck out

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    What charactor do I chose

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:49 AM PST

    I played through the game as Jack and wanna play again as another charactor. Who should I chose?

    submitted by /u/blackguyfrmminecraft
    [link] [comments]

    Dang.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    So I just completed Borderlands 1, all dlc, everything (except for the Crawmerax one) and then I noticed I had one mission not found yet and that was for Zombie T.K. Baha. Listen Gearbox, I didn't mind Patricia Tannis' claptrap component thing, but 485 brains? And you only get those from headshots? /mfw/

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    How do i transfer the commander lillith dlc to console

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    I need to transfer my dlc from epic is there a way for me to transfer it to console or do i have to sell the account to buy the dlc?

    submitted by /u/ya_bruv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment