• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Borderlands Got the tizzy in Arms Race and just pulled off my first solo takedown

    Borderlands Got the tizzy in Arms Race and just pulled off my first solo takedown


    Got the tizzy in Arms Race and just pulled off my first solo takedown

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I had been having trouble with the Maliwan Takedown, and to be honest, didn't have optimized gear in every slot seeing as how I had just hit level 65 with Zane. I got frustrated dying over and over again, so decided to pull off a run on Arms Race.

    In the same chest I got a corrosive Tizzy and an incendiary Nemesis. IMMEDIATELY went and extracted the Tizzy. Finished out that run (thanks to the Nemesis), and ALSO got a spy COM! I already had a Seein' Dead, so I was already set, but still exciting! Decided to test the Tizzy on ole Graveward and melted him faster than ANY previous run I've EVER done across ANY character. I thought, alright time to go show Wotan what's what!

    Went back and died like 3 more times before really learning phase 4 Wotan, came back in confident, and conquered the Blacksite!

    When I was getting frustrated, I kept thinking about how unforgiving and unfair this fight was, but once I came back with all my leveled gear, a few annointed, and of course the star of the hour, the Tizzy, I really enjoyed this whole takedown! Time for the Guardian Takedown

    submitted by /u/BillPaysTheBills
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Linux players interested in co-op original game?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hi! I'm playing as the soldier currently lvl 15 and think I am getting better at it each time I play. I wondered if there's any Linux players out there wanting to try to play some co-op? I'm willing to start fresh if that's something that could be required.

    If you're interested please comment down below or send me DM.

    I should mention that I live in GMT +02:00 Timezone and can play mostly during the weekends!

    Thank you for reading my post!

    submitted by /u/_SilverTonguedDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-DLC Returning Player Question.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I'm trying to get back into BL3 but the last time I played it was right before DLCs started coming out.

    Is buying DLCs a must for a returning player like me? What have they added since then?

    submitted by /u/ryobot
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS4> PS5 Save Transfer Potential Fix for CE-108255-1

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Hi everyone, just thought I'd leave a potential fix I found for myself for the dreaded CE-108255-1 error code that myself and many others have been receiving whilst trying to do a save transfer.

    After more or less giving up a few things had come to mind to try.

    If your PS4 save (like mine) is/was in the middle of playing DLC or if you have completed missions with DLC make sure that the relevant content is downloaded.

    I'm only halfway through the Hammerwright DLC so I went back and deleted 'Bounty' & 'Krieg' DLC. Which I did not have installed on my PS4/SSD.

    Most importantly and something I completely overlooked at the time was that if you are using an external HDD/SSD for PS4 games MAKE SURE your BL3 PS4 is moved to 'Console Storage'. I can't stress this step enough. THEN go into PS4 VERSION> UPLOAD SAVE> CLOSE APP> PS5 VERSION> DL SAVE.

    After I had done all this my save downloaded straight away and no more infuriating crashes.

    I really hope this helps anyone that, like me, was more or less done with trying to get BL3 to work on PS5.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/oooahh85
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know who voiced Tiny Tina in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I can't find a voice credit anyway for Tina in the first game, it's been driving me crazy. It sounds like Kristen Schaal (Louise from Bob's Burgers, Sarah Lynn from BoJack Horseman) but she's not listed, it's not listed in her career history. But no one else is credited for Tina either? I know it's Ashley Burch in later games, but it's definitely not her in the first one

    submitted by /u/LittleSkittles
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 gun firing glitch

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Does anyone else have the problem where sometimes, when you let go of the fire button, your gun keeps firing? Only way to stop it is to tap the button again. Playing on PC through Steam, Windows 10.

    submitted by /u/galaxydrug
    [link] [comments]

    What is the single change you would make to BL2?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Can be anything. As in--anything. ONE change.

    For an example... I choose...

    Playing through as Tiny Tina!

    Imagine the fun of her dialogue as you were shooting and blowing stuff up throughout the game!

    submitted by /u/RampartAdmin
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel Event

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Will the cartel event ever return? I wasn't playing yet when it was here and want a chance to get all the uniques/legendaries (M10) from it. Mostly an OPQ System.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with the "And they'll tell two friends" achievement from BL1

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Last achievement I need, anyone online willing to help out?
    On enhanced edition if that matters

    submitted by /u/lunarelephant
    [link] [comments]

    Alien Barrel Glitch

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Every time I use a gun with an alien barrel, my screen starts glitching all of a sudden. Does anyone experience this as well? If so, how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/ActLevel4863
    [link] [comments]

    Immersion

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    PLEASE NO SPOILERS!

    I'm completely new to the BL series. I'm loving it so far. I'm trying to immerse myself as much as possible. I'm currently playing Borderlands 1...and having a blast. I'm level 15 using Roland and I'm doing pretty good.

    This is gonna sound very stupid (lmao) but I hate it when I die in this game, because it ruins my immersion. Lol, I know, it's just a game...but I fucking hate the dying part.

    Anyways, I initially thought that those stations (New-U stations) were apart of the story. They don't ruin my immersion because hey, if this station can store my characters DNA and allow them to respawn, then I'll take it over no explanation.

    Apparently, they are not. So, can anyone come up with some lore friendly explanation as to why we respawn? Most likely not I'm assuming..damn I wish those New-U stations were canon.

    How about this..my favorite character is Zero...maybe an explanation as to why I shouldn't be worried when I die with Zero (Because he's probably a robot and unable to fully die or something?) (or he has a way of reviving himself mysteriously)

    Lol, again, very stupid post, but I am looking for some cool/realistic (ideally lore friendly) explanations regarding respawning after dying..ideally with Zero, or just in general.

    submitted by /u/BigDickRalph69
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with what gear to use to kill op10 terra and hyperius

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    My character is Salvador and I am willing to farm anything within reason any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jpinter_2002
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 DLC on Switch

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Around a month ago the fight for sanctuary DLC broke the switch version of BL2 so it would crash when you open it. Is this still the case? I don't want to end up installing it and then having to reinstall the game again after spending quite a few hours in it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Milssssssssssss
    [link] [comments]

    Split-screen mission objective viewing on HUD

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:57 PM PST

    My SO and I have been playing BL3 on PS5 which has been smooth and no major problems so far on performance mode with the exception of the tiny font. The missions however only display on the first player's screen. Is there any settings that have them show on both? I've searched around but no answers have been post patch

    submitted by /u/Rectumwarts00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment