• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Borderlands What game has a healer?

    Borderlands What game has a healer?


    What game has a healer?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I'm wanting to do a co-op playthrough with my brother, but he dies often. Which game has a healer which I can use to, you know, make him live.

    submitted by /u/dunkindonuts54
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to my last post, first solo Guardian Takedown!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Hey everyone, this is a follow up to my last post about solo'ing the Maliwan Takedown!

    I just finished the Guardian Takedown solo and let me say, WOW!

    Basically just used my shock recursion and plasma coil to rip and tear my way through the guardian hordes. I died once basically because my Zane was moving too fast and jumped off a ledge at the very beginning of the first section.

    Tried this takedown last night after doing the Maliwan takedown, and wiped because of the crystals losing their charge and detonating. Coming back into it today, I knew what to expect. That is until I got to Anathema. His explosion after draining the first quarter of his first health bar caught me off guard, but I was able to get a second wind, and knew what to expect for the following sections. That is until his final health bar and all but 1 platforms meant FFYL. Anyway, finished that up and moved on.

    Nothing spectacular about the rest until I got to Scourge. Wow what a boss fight, multiple phases, teleporting you out of the arena where you fight to get back in, interrupting his health regen using the eridian extractor. I really enjoyed all of that.

    So now the only content left for me to finish is DLCs 2, 3, and 4. Thanks for all of the encouragement on the last post!

    submitted by /u/BillPaysTheBills
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Stadia friends

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    anyone playing borderlands 3 on stadia want to add and maybe trade for gear and stuff

    submitted by /u/bouncydart99
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the worst bee you can get?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I just got a bee, with a 8.40 recharge delay. Is this the worst bee I could've gotten? (I was farming treants)

    submitted by /u/YaBoiBruhMoment
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to buy the Designer's Cut for someone if I already bought them the Super Deluxe Edition?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Also, I'll need to buy them the 2nd season pass too, right? Sorry if these questions are dumb I just couldn't seem to understand this.

    submitted by /u/dummquestion
    [link] [comments]

    A list of changes for Borderlands

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Is there a list anywhere on the changes made to this (and perhaps the PS4 and Xbox versions too) take on the Game of the Year editions?

    I know that collecting common items like money, ammo and such, was adjusted to match the 2nd game where just walking near it you'll obtain it automatically.

    While the bulk of the game feels the same, I just wanted to know some of the differences made.

    If anyone can help lead me here, that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/StyxfanLZ129
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, Expire December 14th

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    5H5JT-WT6FZ-KXWRS-X3TTB-RF9FC

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Is it common to not understand the story of any BL games?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I've been playing TPS for a while and Ive been enjoying it a lot!

    I just don't understand the story at all, I love the combat and how it feels to play and kill things. I just don't understand how the objectives move a plot in the game?

    It's not an issue I have with the game, but I am wondering if anyone else has to accept that they can't grasp the story but love the gameplay? No hate :)

    (I've also played a little of 1&2 and found the same thing)

    submitted by /u/Tyhula
    [link] [comments]

    Current Events Schedule?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Anyone know where to find what current timed events are active in BL3? I just finished the story again in TVHM on PS5, and was starting the first dlc. Right now it says the inactive event is Revenge of the Cartels, but I couldn't find any info on how long it lasted, what the next event is, etc.

    Any help clarifying this is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/sjg8157
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have to launch the game twice?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Basically since launch I've had to launch the game, close it, then launch again to get to the main menu. If I don't force close it, the game will get stuck on the small launch image that appears in the middle of the screen when you first hit play.

    Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on steam btw. I think in the past I've tried reinstalling, but not 100% sure.

    submitted by /u/VainestClown
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think a Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter style fighting game would be dope set in the Borderlands world?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Imagine fighting as Jack and beating up Tyreen with the Destroyer in the background. Just a thought

    submitted by /u/T1nkleTows
    [link] [comments]

    When to do the DLC on Borderlands GOTY Edition (Switch)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I have been playing through the main story line but before I left the Badlands I wanted to complete all my optional quests. I noticed that all DLC is now 'trivial' as I am level 23 and the DLC quests are recommended for level 15. I tried Dr Ned's Zombie Island and it was ridiculously easy.

    What should I do? Do them all really easily or just ignore them and go for them on play through 2? I have also noticed that now I have done Dr Ned's Zombie Island, the main quest line is now trivial so I'm worried I have already ruined the main storyline experience!

    submitted by /u/rebelscum13
    [link] [comments]

    Need boss help on mayhem 10 for dlc4

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    I'm having trouble with that train fight. It just seems like the HP isn't moving despite using a corrosive gun or a cryo gun. What options do I have to make this fight not take 30 minutes. I'm currently farming a corrosive light show to see if that will make all the difference.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a ps4 controller on the ps5 version of the game?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Im looking to play with my roommate but I only have the one ps5 controller. Since borderlands isn't really a ps5 game, will it let me use the ps4 controller. If it won't, will the ps4 version of the game run any better just by being on better hardware?

    submitted by /u/samfd36
    [link] [comments]

    I Am Missing One Mission In Borderlands 1

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Is there any way for me to tell what missions I don't have? I have all of them completed except Crawmerax, but my missions all add up to 215 including Crawmerax. I hate how the completed missions are just in a random order so it's hard to know which ones i dont have. Someone help please lol

    (edit: I found it. Stupid claptrap rescue smh.)

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment