• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Borderlands Most wanted Playable NPC characters for DLC

    Borderlands Most wanted Playable NPC characters for DLC


    Most wanted Playable NPC characters for DLC

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Self explanatory, but who is your top 3 NPC characters you'd want them to release as DLC or in a future game? Anything from main NPCs to a boss or even generic baddie.

    For me it's "tiny Tina" grown up, i picture her playing similar to gaige but with exploding bunny rabbits that hop towards enemies

    Then Ellie because I feel like she'd just have a ton of great 1 liners when killing baddies.

    And of course, Tannis. The ability to hack loaders and make them fight each other while having her demand that the bandits and other biological baddies just kindly refrain from getting too close, or she shall be forced to take action by way of dismemberment

    submitted by /u/Deminox
    [link] [comments]

    Is Athena Coming Back From Borderlands The Pre Sequel to Borderlands 3!?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:44 AM PST

    She was cool to use in Pre Sequel with the Shield that has been thrown like a boomerang frisbee, don't really know what you have planned in future for Borderlands 3, perhaps soon after huge split screen and 4k visuals update on new system generations.

    submitted by /u/SomeChrisOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends - need someone with this Achivment

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Im looking for someone that has this achivement. [PC]

    If you dont know how to get it, here is quick guide - "Play in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who has this achievement."

    submitted by /u/GeAr0wsky
    [link] [comments]

    At least once in a decade, it's a good idea to install Borderlands 1...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    ...and level up to max & start the Ajax Ogre grind.

    God Bless.

    submitted by /u/JTu2
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4 theory’s

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I have heard some rumors that there might be a borderlands 4 coming in a couple of years, so I am wondering what some of the borderlands community might think borderlands 4 may be about? As I may think it may be an interesting topic to talk about.

    submitted by /u/Punisher01234
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the BL3 story

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    And...what was that??? The game was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but that was a deeply unsatisfying ending. Tyreen just...died. Almost off camera. I wouldn't be too bothered if a) they'd tied up all the loose ends or if b) they hadn't already demonstrated that they know how to make a villain's death satisfying, I.e handsome Jack got his monologue at the end of BL2 and you got to shoot him in the face! Tyreen just up and died without so much as a cutscene!

    In addition, it makes no sense that Tannis was a siren. Additionally, the cameos of Brick, Mordecai and Tina were far too brief. They really made the BL2 story for me- having just Lilith, Tannis, Ava, Claptrap and Ellie as the sort of "gang" really didn't feel enough for me. I loved Rhys and Vaughn though- although the absence of Fiona and Sasha was frankly criminal.

    Basically, I feel as though it didn't set up enough threads at the beginning, and what it did set up it didn't resolve properly at the end. Boom. Discuss

    submitted by /u/HugoSamorio
    [link] [comments]

    Red and Belly remind me of Asdfmovie

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Especially Belly's voice and the way they interact.

    submitted by /u/RapidRocket2211
    [link] [comments]

    Game save bl2 epic games

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I have a problem

    I can't Find my bl2 game saves I have looked by Willowgames but i couldn't find SaveData

    Does Anyone know what i need to do

    submitted by /u/idontknowaname555
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t damage Evil Brick and Mordecai.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Every time I shoot either one of them there health instantly goes back to full. I see the damage and then it's gone, and it's barely any damage at all. Is this just a bug or am I missing something? I've quit out and restarted my game and that didn't solve it. My weapons are at level.

    submitted by /u/BrEaD1402
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection Ps5 Cross-save not working?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    So I've been reading around and I've not seen anyone else trying this but:

    I started a online game with my bf, him on his ps5 and me on mine.

    We figured we'd try some couch coop but my character from our session isn't there - though my previous saves from my ps4 are.

    The character I started is still on my ps5. I've tried to use the upload character function on my ps5 but it keeps saying it couldn't connect to the network - though my Internet connection is fine.

    I've tried refreshing my licenses, opening and resaving the game... I've made sure to close it fully from my ps5 before he tries to add my character in his ps5 (using my psn profile)... I'm really at a loss!

    The only thing I don't have is a gearbox account but I don't think saves are tied to that as my ps4 saves are all there...

    Is the cross save working on the ps5 currently and if so any ideas what's up?

    (Apologies for formatting - I'm on my phone).

    submitted by /u/AvatarOfKu
    [link] [comments]

    Torgue Alien Barrel - Carbuncle

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm doing a Torgue Moze because TORGUE IS THE F*CKING GREATEST MANUFACTURER!!

    So was interested in getting some Alien Barrel stuff for her specifically alien barrel pistols. Anyone got any ideas for the best way to farm a Carbuncle? I hear that they're ridiculously rare though!!

    submitted by /u/Modus_Opp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment