• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Borderlands What's your favourite boss fight from each borderlands game?

    Borderlands What's your favourite boss fight from each borderlands game?


    What's your favourite boss fight from each borderlands game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Hey guys im a big fan of the borderlands series, whats your favourite boss fight from each game?
    For me its

    BL1 - crawmerax - because he is the last boss you fight and its very difficult at first and i remember trying to figure it out the first time it was tough

    BL2 - haderax - i like bugs and its a big badass bug and thats so cool

    BLTPS - The sentinel - its just fun, i feel like this fight works well with the low gravity in the game

    BL3 - Mouthpiece - i like how it has music integrated in it, still i think it could have been even better if mouthpiece had more moves that would fit with the music better

    submitted by /u/GeorgePigfat
    [link] [comments]

    When do cooldowns start?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Background:

    Im revisiting BL2 in the wake of BL3 and Im remembering why I love this game. Im doing a playthrough of Salvador. Im doing well, Im starting TVHM and I have plenty of friends who still actively play. I started noticing that my DPUH easily dispatches enemies, but I dont have much survivability when Im not Gunzerking. Thats an easy fix, I just need to spec into the skills that increase time gunzerking, but I ran into a problem, should I get Yippee Ki Yay or Last Longer? One is a flat bonus to gunzerker time, the other gives time relative to kills.

    Question:

    So my question is does the cooldown for my actionskill begin when I press the button, or when the skill ends? And does damage taken while Gunzerking effect my cooldown?

    submitted by /u/MaybeABluePineapple
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on Tales From the Borderlands?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I saw it is now unavailable for pc purchase (or any version for that matter) and saw 2k is trying to get it back. Is there any updates on the progress?

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    If I get BL2 on Xbox One, will I still have my Xbox 360 (cloud) progress?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I've been thinking about finally getting BL2, BLtPS, and maybe BL1 for Xbox One (along with the Commander Lilith BL2 DLC ofc).

    Will I still have my Xbox 360 progress for these games?

    I've only ever played them on Xbox 360, but because I play the 360 version of BL2 on my Xbox One X, my progress is on the cloud. So, if I get the Xbox One version of BL2, will I have my Xbox 360 characters?

    Also, if so, will I be able to go back and forth from Xbox 360 to the Xbox One versions of the game? Or are you not able to transfer XBO BL2 progress back to XB360 BL2?

    submitted by /u/beetsalt
    [link] [comments]

    Krom

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Is Krom really that easy or did I just unintentionally beat him. Because when I just entered the boss area, I saw a very annoying turret at the top. Thinking it was just a normal turret I just shot it down with my sniper. Then boom, boss killed already. Did anybody do the same thing or did you run and gun?

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Can Mission Reward Weapons Have Different Rarities?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I was just curious if when you turn in a mission, and a weapon is the reward, can it vary in rarities?

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Sell Mission Reward Red Text Weapons Until UVHM

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I just kinda thought of this, I've been keeping red text mission weapons but since I plan on going til UVHM, I'll just sell them until I get the ones from UVHM, thought this would help some other people lol.

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands legendary collection

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    So i have a quick question about the legendary collection i know it comes with 1, 2, and the pre sequel but does it come with the dlc for those games or is it just the base games?

    submitted by /u/RasengaBoy02
    [link] [comments]

    I broke my DLC

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Just got back into playing borderlands since it's the holidays and had a great deal on the switch for 1,2,TPS. So after putting quite a few hours into the first game I get to the knoxx DLC and through joining up on friends I happen to have a supermarket sweep mission given by Marcus through the endgame armory before actually completing the story. Didn't think much about it and fast forward a couple days and I get around to beating knoxx and going in to the elevator room to complete the game. I didn't, what actually had happened is I completed the not story ending mission and locked myself out of that elevator room unable to turn in the original story mission thereby screwing myself out of the endgame crawmerax boss etc. does anyone know how I can fix this? It is the second playthrough and the only solutions I can think of is either A. Get the next armory run mission from Marcus and hope it somehow clicks together and completes or B. Find someone who is at the same point or close enough in the DLC and complete it through their game.

    submitted by /u/Symbi-Oats
    [link] [comments]

    If I get BL2 for Xbox One, will I still have my Xbox 360 (cloud) progress?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Are campaign legendaries too OP? (BL3)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Hi all, I recently bought BL3 and have been playing it a lot. I like the game, but I feel like the legendaries I'm getting for completing the side quests and main quest are just...too strong? I'll try and change to some blues and purples but they simply do not do the damage output that these legendaries too. The killavolt smg in particular just tears through about everything.

    Does this change in subsequent playthroughs or later on in the campaign? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Satzlefraz
    [link] [comments]

    Are their any good purple tree builds out there?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I'm only asking this because the pinned build posts and the docs within haven't been updated to include the designer cut trees at the time of posting (as far as I'm aware).

    I mainly play moze, and I'm already experimenting with her purple tree (I'm very late to the party and just got designer's cut today), but I'd love to see builds for any character from people who are better than I am with optimizing builds.

    submitted by /u/Some_Degenerate0
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass and season pass 2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Hi i was just wandering if by acquiring season pass 2 i will also get all the contents of season pass 1 or do i have to buy them both?

    submitted by /u/molalgae
    [link] [comments]

    Overleveled in NVHM

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    I'm currently level 42 in NVHM, I did the Tiny Tina DLC, Hammerlock's, and just finished Torque's. Should I just go onto TVHM?

    (this is my first time completing BL2, kinda understand how it all works)

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment